Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My life is ten times better than it was some years ago, I know stuff I didn't know then, I might really be able to express myself in the future and then it would be 100 times better. My head isn't spinning as much as it used too. I live close to stores and stuff which is nice, I have been lucky with money and I haven't been too careless.

• Love
Reactions: Trish_Aureo

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My life is ten times better than it was some years ago, I know stuff I didn't know then, I might really be able to express myself in the future and then it would be 100 times better. My head isn't spinning as much as it used too. I live close to stores and stuff which is nice, I have been lucky with money and I haven't been too careless.
that brings back memories of my other part..

Trish_Aureo

Kin
279💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Happy! Because the person that taught me many things, suddenly comes back to your life and literally changes everything for the better! In all honesty my heart was broken when he left (Friendship) It's all about that person you don't like but can't live without either. I know it sounds stupid! It's one of those guys you can't see them romantically but he becomes part of your family.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm grateful that I survived a death fight from an illness. Hard times will come and go, always look out towards the future. And like they say in FMA it will make a person a stronger person.

• Love

Trish_Aureo

Kin
279💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Waking up pretty early in a good mood just to find out there are gonna release limited edition goods of your favorite series!
The thrill, the challenge to get them! Just makes my body all ready for the fun!

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was a weirdo, I was totally messed up, I overcame a deep depression, I'm not feeling like shit anymore, I have learned that being negative doesn't help me at all, now I'm more positive. I started to workout, I'm feeling great. I used to compare my life with others and I noticed it made me sick, social media made me think people had the perfect life but I realized they hide the dark side of their lives, so I don't use Facebook anymore, I want distance from this fake world. I'm still a weirdo but the thing is that now I love being a weirdo. I'm emotionally stronger.

I am the captain of my ship and the master of my fate. I'll make my dreams come true.

• Love

Pizza

Kin
247💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everyday i begin to feel more thankful for the people that reached out to me when i was down, the ones that'll be there in the silence with you, they may not understand but they care enough and they show it and it matters, so i'm thankful to those handful of individuals that makes the world a better place.

• Love

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was a weirdo, I was totally messed up, I overcame a deep depression, I'm not feeling like shit anymore, I have learned that being negative doesn't help me at all, now I'm more positive. I started to workout, I'm feeling great. I used to compare my life with others and I noticed it made me sick, social media made me think people had the perfect life but I realized they hide the dark side of their lives, so I don't use Facebook anymore, I want distance from this fake world. I'm still a weirdo but the thing is that now I love being a weirdo. I'm emotionally stronger.

I am the captain of my ship and the master of my fate. I'll make my dreams come true.
nice fotoposh skills..

Harorudo

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Things are extremely different now for me from the last 2 months of being on hiatus. True it hasn't been easy as I thought since I was on the right path already but what isn't easy? I've improved in a lot of things with my mental and physical health as well learned even more about myself and what I want for my life. So I feel truly good and finally feel a sense of peace in my life which I never thought I'd ever feel again.