0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The reveal xd
and more cursing. Its funnier with the asterisks =D
Until next month...

Chapter 6

“So think about it fiend.” Ani whispers. “To find the hideout you got to follow somebody who goes there. So you go find someone who looks like they know where they’re going and I’ll watch from the roof tops.” “Sound good.” Fiend says. “Cover me if anything happens.” “Sure thing.”Ani says already climbing to the rooftop eliciting stares from the normal townsfolk. Fiend walks into a bar and spots people wearing yellow. Instead of approaching them he settles into a seat and watches as they act a fool.

A few minutes later, one of the men in the yellow shirts makes eye contact with fiend as he leaves the bar. Fiend waits a few seconds and follows him down the street keeping to the shadows. The man moves with purpose almost as if he’s knowingly leading Fiend somewhere and pays no heed to what’s around him. As the man enters a backstreet fiend is quickly surrounded by five more members dressed in yellow. “Where do you think you’re going eh?” One of them asks. “You been following my boy for a long time. Were you expecting something from him?” “Maybe.” replies Fiend. “Maybe.” They repeat and give him a strange look. “Well maybe we’re gonna give you something good then.” One of the men closest Fiend reaches for him when his head suddenly explodes.

“Holy shit!!” They scream. “What did you just do?” Fiend just holds up his index finger and tilts his head with a smile. “It’s a…..secret.” he says as another one of their heads explodes. “Now would you kindly lead me to your hideout? I’d appreciate it greatly.” At this point all but one of them has been killed. “Hey man I’ll do whatever you want just don’t blow my head up man.” The man begs. “Which head are you referring to?” Fiend asks while gesturing. “C’mon man don’t be like that.” The man says terrified. “Okay.” Fiend says with a smile. “As long as you take me there.” The man gets to his feet and beckons for fiend to follow him all the while still in the sights of Ani’s rifle.

Rome wakes up in a jail cell with Tenshi leaning over him and terrible pain in his abdomen. “Ahhhh.” He groans as he opens his eyes and sees Tenshi. “The pain sucks but this isn’t a bad way to wake up.” “Hush Rome.” She chuckles. “Even when you get stabbed you’re still like this. It’s amazing.” “How did you expect me to react to a cute nurse leaning over me?” Tenshi ignores his question as she shows him his wound. “It’s not too bad. I managed to stop the bleeding and stitch it up but you probably can’t fight anymore today.” “Well That sucks.”He sighs. “Just promise to take some down for me.” “I’ll try once we get out of here.” “Who’s getting out of here?” A new voice says.

He steps out of the shadows and reveals himself as the man from before with the hood. “I won’t let you out of here. I only gave that the medical supplies because my goal isn’t to kill you. It’s to get revenge on your stupid leader.” “Why?” Rome asks. “It doesn’t matter to you. You will live here for the rest of your days as part of my revenge. Just be happy I put you with her.” He gestures to Tenshi. “That’s a special form of torture I have set up for later.” “But where’s Hota.” “You mean that other *****.” “Hey.” Rome warns but the hooded man ignores him. “She is being sent somewhere else as she is more ‘valuable’ than the rest of you.” “You’re going to die.” Rome calls as the man walks away. “One way or another.”

Waindo finally has finished cleaning the ship and puts plastic over the hole to keep the wind out. “Phew.” He breathes. “That was tough. Now to cook everyone a nice dinner so that when they get back they can fill their bellies. But first a cigar break.” Waindo starts by putting some dough in the oven and heads above deck for a quick smoke. “Ahhhhhhh” He exhales as the wind whips around him. “This is nice every once in a while.” As he heads back below deck he hears yelling and decides to check it out.

He sees men dressed in yellow a few ships over similar to the ones who attacked the ship carrying a large body bag that was squirming in their hands. “Holy shit, they’re kidnapping someone. I’ve got to do something but I left the bread in the oven.” He argues with himself as he turns back and forth. “Shit.” He takes off below deck, turns the oven off and grabs a frying pan and cake knife before going back outside and sees the kidnappers ship is about to leave the dock. “STOP!!” He yells. “One of you dropped your wallet!!” The men on the ship look at him strangely then at once then all check their back pockets.

Waindo smiles at his little plan and hops on board their ship. “And what are you doing on our ship.” One of them asks stepping up to him. “Oh nothing bad.” Waindo says with his hands behind his back. “I just came to give back your wallet.” “But I have my wallet here.” The man pats his left pocket. “Well it’s somebody’s wallet see.” The man leans forward to look at the wallet as Waindo pulls out his frying pan and the man in the face with it. The man crumples to the ground as Waindo ducks behind a crate. It seems the noise has alerted everybody to his position as ten men in yellow come running towards him.

Waindo sneaks his way past a few of them before he’s trapped. He throws the frying pan which makes a large clatter and causes everyone to look in that direction. “How did none of them see the frying pan fly through the air?” He chuckles to himself as he slips into the cargo hold.

Inside there are about 10 women there of varying attractiveness staring at Waindo in fear. “It’s okay.” He says as he raises his hands. “I know this knife looks bad but I’m here to save you.” He points at his shirt. “See, no yellow.” “You might want to check your pants.” One of them says as the rest giggle quietly. He looks down “What do you mean?” They all smile as Waindo spots the body bag that he had seen outside on top of a shelf. He notices that the bag is now still. “Were you girls all kidnapped?” “Yes, please save us with your almighty cake knife.” One of them says with no enthusiasm. “Well, I will even if you don’t think I can. Can you guys grab that body bag?” “Yeah, sure.” One of the cuter girls asks. “But how are we going to get out if the door is locked?” “Uh.” Waindo tries the door handle. “Crap.”

Senpi, Anna and Tata continue to make their way down passageway after passageway until they hopelessly lost their bearings. “Helloo.” Someone says cutely from behind. “Are you looking for someone? Or should I take a message.” “You want a message?” Anna says fiercely while raising her AK with the knife still tied to it as Tata and Senpi jump back. “Eat this.” Anna yells as she fires at Shinoa who somehow knocks the gun out of her hands with her staff. “And too bad you tied you knife to your gun too.” Shinoa says with a smile and jumps back as Tata slices the air with a sword. Senpi tired of the nonsense draws his Smith and Wesson but just as he’s about to fire the passageway suddenly expands and they all fall as the space becomes larger. “Hello Senpi.” The hooded figure says slowly with his arms hidden in his jacket. “It’s so nice to see you again you shit leader.”

Rome lies with his head in Tenshi’s lap as he rests his injuries. “Rest Rome.” Tenshi advises. “You need to keep your wound from reopening.” “I’m resting now aren’t I?” “No you’re just rubbing your head in my lap. Stop or I’ll drop your head on the floor.” “Fine.” Rome says smiling as he settles his head in one spot. “How did you get kidnapped anyway?” “Well.” Tenshi starts. “I and Hota were walking around the town looking for places to buy clothes…” “Clothes? You guys were trying to impress me?” Rome asks innocently. “No silly Rome. We were doing it for ourselves.” Tenshi giggles. “Anyway, after we tried on a few outfits Hota started to have pain in her stomach so we asked the lady at the register if there was a bathroom and for some reason they didn’t have one. So we went outside to find somewhere to go and we were grabbed from behind and they put rags over our mouths. Apparently Hota threw up on the guy holding her as we lost consciousness. Next thing I knew I was in here and you were thrown in shortly after.”

“Oh. What did the guys who grabbed you look like?” Rome asks trying not to laugh at the part where the man was vomited on. “They had all black clothes with yellow bandanas that they wore on their faces like a mask.” Tenshi answers as Rome stretches gingerly. “More yellow huh? At least they are easy to find.” “Does it really?” Says a voice from outside of the cell bars.

Six men dressed in all black wearing yellow bandanas over their mouths stand outside of the cell staring down at Tenshi and Rome. “You’re right you know. The yellow makes it easier to see my foot.” He says as he kicks Rome’s injured abdomen as Rome writhes in pain. “Were you enjoying that lap pillow? Cuz you won’t have many more opportunities for it where you’re going.” He kicks Rome’s head off of Tenshi’s lap and the other five men yank Tenshi to her feet and put a black bag over her head. The man then injects a sedative into Rome’s neck. “The noise you make is annoying. And don’t worry, you get a bag too.” Rome is then yanked to his feet as his vision goes black.

Senpi faces off with the hooded man in the huge space created by the hallways expansion as Shinoa holds off Anna and Tata. “Who are you?” Senpi asks the hooded figure raising his magnum slowly. The man presses a button on his remote and a piece of the wall knocks the gun out of Senpi’s hands. “You don’t know who I am?” He mocks. “Are you sure you don’t know me? I guess it’s easy to forget someone when you only care about married *****es.” “You.” Senpi utters menacingly. “Yes!” The man exclaims as he throws his hood back. “It is I. Razz the hero.” And you are now bowing to me.” “I will never bow to you.” Senpi says defiantly as he draws his sword. Razz laughs loudly as he presses another button on the remote and the ceiling hits Senpi into a bowing position. “You see! Now you are bowing as you should!”
Anna shoots the remote out of Razz’s hand while he isn’t looking. “Oh, nice shot! But you and your and your flatbread can never beat me!” Razz laughs again as he gestures to Anna’s gun and a part of the floor shoots up and knocks it out of her hands. “You Gunners are so pathetic. You think I needed the remote to beat you?” Razz holds out his arms as the walls floor and ceiling suddenly spout spikes that stab the areas of the room opposite them purposefully missing any people. “I control everything. This world is mine.”

Tata stares at Razz and licks her lips. “Would you like to lick something Ms. Flatbread?” Razz asks with a smirk. “Just your blood.” Tata says as she jumps through the spikes and attempts to slice Razz’s arm off but is blocked by Shinoa’s staff just as she gets close. Razz turns towards Tata with a smile. “I told you this is my world.” He says as Tata stares down Shinoa. “Why are you helping this moron?” Anna yells. “Why wouldn’t I?” Shinoa says flipping back to Razz’s side. “Well, I’m bored of you *******s for now.” Razz says. “I think I’ll go have some fun with another one of your members for now.” Shinoa smiles and drops a smoke bomb and when the smoke clears the walls have gone back to normal and the corridor was as it was before. Razz and Shinoa were gone.

Fiend approaches the hideout of the yellow gang as Ani continues to watch from a distance. Fiend decides not to fight the hundreds of men inside the base and silently knocks out the member who led him there. He waves at Ani to signal that he has reached the target. Ani raises an eyebrow as he watches a part of the wall suddenly split apart. A hooded man walks through the hole with the girl who he had seen with Rome earlier. “Why is she…?”

Fiend signals Ani frantically from the ground that the hooded man could be a possible target and that he should fire if he believes in his intuition. Ani aims brings the man’s face directly into his sights and exhales. “Razz huh?” Ani pulls the trigger just as a wasp lands on his hand causing his shot to miss badly as both Razz and Shinoa both look in his direction. He looks down to see that fiend is no longer in front of the base as yellow shirted gang members slowly trickle outside the base to look around. “S***.” Ani says as he retreats.

Last edited: