Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was going to separate the dialogue like some people asked but this was pretyped and Im tired sooo...
If ya dont like it gets better later. Probably.

The ship appears to be somewhat modern yet different from the usual sail ship. It was pretty big too. Under the cover of night it was downright camouflaged. By Rome’s suggestion the gunners ditches the loud frying pans in favor of sharpened sticks from the woods for this stealth mission. Waindo was still allowed to keep his pan just in case it was needed. Rome is the first one up the ladder and helps the others up onto the deck.
Once there Senpi splits them up again into two squads and they move to search opposite ends of the ship. Searching the fore of the ship Senpi’s squad finds equipment and weapons but no people so they continue to sweep through the ship. Likewise Anna’s squad finds no people but they find about 5 days of food. They then meet in the captain’s quarters to share their findings.
“So.” Anna begins. “We found 5 days worth of food for the 8 of us which Waindo is going to cook for us.” “Hey I never…” Anna cuts him off with a glare. “Yes, you did.”
“Whaa...”
“You will.”
“Fine.”
“That’s what I thought.”
“She’s so aggressive.” Rome whispers. “That I am.” Anna says back. I’m quite mean too.”
“Or just a good actor.”
“What Ani?”
“Nothing.”
“Quiet.” Senpi orders. “Is that all Anna?” “Yes, that’s all we found. No people to speak of.” “Good.” Senpi acknowledged. “Let us head to the armory and choose our gear so that we can better protect ourselves.” They then headed to the front of the ship where the weapons were kept and Rome, Ani and Fiend looked like kids in a candy store. “This is like a dream.” Says Ani happily. “So many guns.” “Wow these swords look awesome too.” Says Rome as he picks up two swords that remind him of a certain cartoon character. “These are mine.” He claims as he picks up a knife and a p38 old school pistol to go with them. “There she is.” says Ani in a shaky voice. “There’s my baby.” He picks up a Barrett 50 cal sniper rifle and rubs it. “There, there daddy’s got you now.”
The girls give Ani strange looks as he talks to his new gun. Fiend picks up a whip that looks like a cross. “This looks like me.” “Dude a whip?” Rome mocks. “You’re beyond weird.” “Look who‘s talking.” Anna says as she makes her way to the wall and picks op a good old AK-47 with a pack of ammo. “That’s what I’m talking about.” “Nice choice.” Rome says in approval and shoots Anna a thumbs up gesture.
Senpi silently picks up a sword and a smith and Wesson Magnum and tucks them away. Ani also picks up a strange knife and a desert eagle to go with his Barrett. Tenshi grabs and simple sword and Hota grabs a long sword. Waindo just keeps his frying pan and a large knife.
“Everybody.” Senpi speaks up. “If you haven’t already done so pick up a knife. If you lose your gun that will be you weapon.” “Gotcha.” Rome complies. “Hey look at these.” “What?” Hota asks curiously as she walks over. “Look at these clothes. There are 8 sets and the backs of the cloaks have crossed rifles. How convenient.” “Yeah that is pretty suspicious.” Ani agrees. “It’s like some lazy author couldn’t think of a better way to introduce the costumes.” “Rome. Stop saying stupid things.” Anna says. “Nah it’s my thing.” “Yeah you’re thing is being stupid.” “Well…” “Stop being mean Anna” Hota interrupts. “Rome, you too.” Rome ignores her, picks out a uniform and the others follow suit.
“Hey. Does it seem like we’re moving?” Fiend wonders out loud. Everyone freezes and they all feel they ship move. “No.” Someone shouts as they all dash to the upper deck where they finally realize that they’ve been slowly drifting out to sea. “What the hell are we going to do now?” Asks Anna. “Well.” Senpi breathes. “Since none of us knows how to sail a ship we ration our food and hope we see an island.”
“Shit.”

Two days later everyone is exhausted from the small rations. Rome just lies on the upper decks while Hota does her yoga. Ani plays with his Barrett 50 cal and fiend practices with his whip. Anna of course had no shortage of entertainment messing with everybody and Tenshi spends her time below deck with Senpi gathering and sorting medical supplies. “Lunch is ready!!” Waindo yells as he set the plates of food down on the ledge. Rome is extremely bored so he decides to climb the crow’s nest and enjoy the view. He sighs. “This isn’t half bad. Luckily there haven’t been any storms or anything or we’d be ****ed”
“Hey Rome!!!” Ani yells.
“What?!”
“Get down here!
“Yeah what is it?” Rome asks in a tired voice when he gets down. “Check out this big ass cannon nobody noticed till now.”Ani gestures to the large cannon on the front of the ship. “How did we miss that?” “I guess we were too hungry to see it.” Rome says with a smile. “Anyway do you know how to load this thing?”
“Not a damn clue.”
“Didn’t think so.”
“I feel so cool wearing this gear right now you know.” Rome says as he rubs the hilt of one of his swords. “Too bad you only think you’re cool.” Anna says as she walks past and Rome glares in her direction. “Hey, there’s a ship approaching!!” Fiend yells. “Where’s Senpi.” “I’ll get him” Rome says already sprinting towards the stairs that lead below. “Yo, Sen…” He starts to say then pauses as a smile spreads across his face. ‘Tenshi and Senpi are sitting in the nurse office chatting it up. How long has it been now? Two days. Heh, I’m not interrupting this because I want to. “Senpiiiii, Tenshiiiii.” Rome says in his highest voice. “We have a little emergencyyyyy.” “What.” Senpi asks. “A ship is approaching.”Rome can’t contain himself and he starts to laugh. “And not just yours.” Tenshi gives Rome a hard look to which he sticks his tongue out. “We need you above deck captain Senpi. Come along if you wish as well Nurse Tenshi.” Rome spins out of the sick bay with Senpi and Tenshi in tow. The rest of the Gunners were waiting above deck and just as Senpi arrives.
BOOM. A cannon ball goes straight through the side of the ship and all of the Gunners drop to the ground. “They’re attacking!! Get the **** up and do something” Rome yells as he draws a sword and runs to the end of the ship as Ani hurriedly climbs to the crow’s nest and sets up his Barrett. “No way is this modern times with a ship like that.” Hota stares in awe or the ship that approaches. “It looks like some shit out of Assassins Creed four.” Rome Says to himself. “Speaking of Assassins Creed…” “Try not to kill anybody.” Senpi yells. “We don’t know if we can be punished for this yet or not.” “So we’re going to be that kind of crew huh?” Rome says with disdain. “Fine I’ll try my best. Hota do me a favor” “What?” “Go below deck and shoot a rope to the other side where they can’t see it, okay?” “Okay” She says eager to get away from the gunfire.
Meanwhile Anna was rapidly loading her AK as Ani prepares to take the first shot. He stills his breathing and stares through the scope as he pulls the trigger. Direct hit. “Yes” Ani yells in excitement. “That was awesome!” “My turn now.” Says Anna as she fires at the other ship. Tenshi draws her sword and hides a few chemicals beneath her sleeve. Senpi and Rome duck as the other ship nears and Fiend uses his whip to pull it close. They then take off full speed into a rain of bullets. Tenshi then throws a homemade chemical smoke bomb as Senpi and Rome put on masks. ‘So that’s what they’ve been doing below deck huh?’ Rome smiles. “Let’s do this.”
Senpi pulls out his magnum and sword and crosses to the other ship while fiend holds them together with his whip and Ani and Anna provide cover. Rome runs to the end of the smoke and jumps through the gap between the ships as Senpi distract the enemies on the upper decks. Tenshi takes down a guy who strikes at her head with a small laced needle and smiles cutely. “Thanks for playing.” Senpi hacks away with non-lethal strikes causing many of the opposition to drop and those who get through feel the power of the Smith and Wesson.
Rome shimmies along the outside of the enemy ship and climbs up the ropes. Still unseen he draws his swords and leaps for the captain. The captain’s guards prove to be better than expected when then turn and parry his strike. “Why hello there cap’n.” He says with a smile. “You mind coming with me?” The captain looks at Rome like an Affluent looks at a piece of litter in his yard. “You will suffer for this.” Rome smiles again. “Sure I will, but not now.”
Rome drops down and slices the knees of the two guards closest him and spins slicing the throats of two more. “Whoops. I was told not to kill but I guess it’s too late now.” The captain starts to run away until his leg suddenly explodes. “Thanks Ani!” Rome shouts with a wave and slowly walks closer to the injured captain. “Now, what to do with you.” “Idiot.” Anna says as she smacks Rome with the butt of her AK.”You weren’t supposed to kill anybody.” “Hey, they attacked first.” “No buts.” Senpi says as he approaches. “You’re telling me.” Rome says under his breath.
“Hey, why not give me a pass this time? Ani’s shot was sure to kill the captain anyway.” “Fine but if this is the real world you’re taking the blame for this. “No problem” Rome says backing off. “But now what?” “We take anything of use from this ship including maps, food, anything that’ll fit. “Got it.” They all say.
The Gunners made quick work of looting the ship. Hota found some navigation tools and maps, Rome found food, Waindo found more food and some new cooking equipment, Ani took all of their ammunition, Senpi took their guns, tossed them overboard and confiscated their gunpowder. Tenshi took most of their medicine but left some so as not to be cruel. Fiend found a book on sailing and tips to help them survive at sea and Anna takes Armor off of the bodies strewn about the deck. The Gunners leave the ship intact and leave all of the injured people there to fend for themselves.
“First things first.” Senpi announced as they drift away from the carnage they left behind and eat a special feast to celebrate their victory and more importantly the arrival of new food. “In order to survive on this ship and figure out where the hell we are we need to find a town. Once we’re in this town we will stay together and we will stay safe while we accomplish our missions that are to be explained later. In order for this to work I’m assigning roles to all of you. “Knock yourself out.” Rome says under his breath.
“I, Senpi, am of course the leader and captain of this vessel. Tenshi our first mate will be the ships Nurse/ doctor. Whichever it is you prefer.” “Nurse for me please.” “Shut up Rome before I hit you again!” “No Anna please don’t hit me.” Rome says in a mocking tone as Anna swings and misses only for Hota to lightly smack him in the back of the head. “Stop it Rome, be serious for a minute.” “Okay.” Rome says defeated wondering why Senpi himself didn’t say anything.
“As I was saying, Tenshi will be our nurse; Hota will be the new Navigator.” “Why me Senpi?” “Because you were always going on some trip.” Rome answers. “Rome.” Anna warns. “Study hard on what you found Hota, and you’ll do fine, Ani you will be our sniper and Anna you will be his fire support and the ships 3rd in command along with leader of our second squad. Rome you will be our go to fighter and stealth mission expert. Rome, you will also help everyone else with their tasks if need be. Fiend you will sail the ship per Hota’s directions and lastly Waindo you will obviously be the cook. “Figures.” “Any questions?” “No.” They all chorused.
“Well then, our first mission will be to find an island.”

razz143

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You still reading it bruh? You still commenting bruh? XD Thats cool though:hint: Thank you for bumping it up with your comments :lmao::bye:
you still drooling on those two??....XD you still on your new business...?? XD
You must be registered for see images

no problem...thanks for making me laugh with your romedy stories....:lmao: