0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello again
Chapter 2 isn't as good as 1 but they have to go in order xd
Excuse the language like last time xd Enjoy

Chapter 2​

Waindo slowly calms down and his eyes light up with recognition. “Am I dead?” He asks. The Gunners look at each other and realize that they don’t know how to answer that question. “Are we?” Senpi asks. “If I am I guess I’ve gone to heaven.” Rome says flirtatiously looking at Hota and Tenshi. “Stop it Rome” Hota pleads as Rome smiles satisfied by her reaction.
“Anyway what do you think Tenshi?” He asks suddenly serious again. “Well our hearts are still beating so we can’t be dead unless this is some kind of virtual reality space that makes us think our bodies are alive.” Tenshi theorizes. “Well that would explain the new hair.” “For now we should figure out where we are before we figure out how to get back” Senpi suggests. “Fair enough.” Fiend agrees” “Four will search the rest of the house and a 30 meter radius around it and the rest will search outside that radius” Senpi continues. “Sound good?” “Yes leader Senpi.” Rome mocks respectfully. “So who’s going to be in what group?” Well Rome, you are going in the away group with me, Tenshi and Hota. Anna, Waindo, Fiend and Ani will be in the home group.” “Meh, good enough for me.” Ani says in a bored tone.
Fiend looks excited for what’s to come as he joins the home team facing opposite the away team. “Anna is the leader on your team.” Senpi says with a smile. “And I, of course, am the leader of this team.” “That goes without saying.” Anna says satisfied with her leadership role. “Why am I always stuck with you” Hota complains to Rome. “Well, we can’t have two funny people on the same team.” Rome chuckles. “Hey, I’m here too.” Tenshi points out. “So.” “Don’t make me sedate you Rome.” “Try it I’m right here.” Rome says smirking until Tenshi pulls out a needle. “Hey, chill Tenshi.” Rome says desperately trying to get away.” “So he’s an Idiot in person too I see.” Anna says. “Yup” Anna adds. “He has no feel for the situation right now.”
“Well I’m glad I’m on your team “princess” Anna.”
“Shut up Ani.”
“Okay, let’s head out now.” Senpi commands. “Our goal is to find water and whatever you think is edible or and rendezvous here. If you find anything of interest write it down on this sheet and return here so that we can investigate as a single team.” “Yes, your highness” Rome says on his way out followed by Tenshi and Hota. “Where’d you find this pen and paper?” Anna asks Senpi as he hands her the materials. “It was in my pocket.” He replies with a shrug. “We meet back here at noon or whenever the sun looks like it’s at its highest point. Keep em safe Anna.” “Will do leader.” Anna says somewhat respectfully as Senpi exits to join his team.
“Okay peasants, let’s get moving. Split up, search the house and meet at the front door when you’re finished.” “I want Anna.” Ani says quickly as Fiend gives him a knowing look. “Whatever. We get top floor, you two get bottom floor” She says. “Waindo what the hell are you doing?” Waindo starts as he realizes everyone is looking at him. “Uh, Just coping with my new situation. I’m glad I could do it with you guys instead of being stuck here alone.” “Awww.” Fiend can’t help himself. Anna casts Waindo a sidelong glance.
“We just got here. But I’m guess it’s better than being stuck with strangers.” “How long are we going to stand here chatting?” Ani interrupts. “Shut up.” Anna growls as she walks towards the door. “Don’t tell my team what to do peasant.” “Oh, so now I’m a peasant?” “You were always a peasant.” They continue to bicker on the way down the hallway as Waindo and Fiend look at each other in silence.
“So, where should we look first?” Fiend asks. “Well, I want to see the kitchen.” Waindo answers, already heading for the door. Fiend just shrugs and follows. Once in the kitchen Waindo’s face darkens every time he sees an empty cabinet. “What manner of hell have I just entered!!?” He yells dramatically. “It’s just an empty kitchen dude.” Fiend points out. “Quiet!” Waindo shouts falling to his knees as he opens fridge. “How dare they have no food in the entire kitchen but they put a freaking block of ice here.” “Really?” Fiend comes over to look. “We can melt and drink that.”
Waindo calms down when he finds a few pots and pans. “There is a god after all.” Fiend takes 8 pans and 2 pots and puts them on the kitchen counter. “Waindo go get a few blankets from the room and bring them here.” “Got it boss.” Waindo says already starting his task.
He returns a minute later with one blanket from everybody’s bed. “Are we going to use these as makeshift bags?” He asks. “That’s the plan. Anyway let’s move to the front door and make these. There doesn’t seem to be anything else here.” Fiend says leading Waindo out to the hallway.
Meanwhile Anna and Ani are upstairs digging around the bed rooms. “There’s literally nothing in any of these rooms” Ani says just as a large spider hops out from under the bed and they dash into the hallway and slam the door. “The **** was that?” Anna says shaking. “**** if I know. But I’m not going back in there.” ‘What the hell kind of spider is that big?” “Well, now we know we aren’t going to be sleeping here again.” “Damn right” Anna says convincingly. They walk out of the room, circle once more and head downstairs empty handed. They are greeted by the sight of eight blankets tied in such a way that they can be carried on someone’s back and hold something light.
Fiend hands them each a pan. “A weapon just in case.” He says as Anna nods her approval. “Wish I would’ve had this 5 minutes ago.” Ani says hitting his hand with his pan. “Still nope.” Anna says making it clear she would have no part of giant spiders. “Well I guess it’s time to head out then.” Anna says as they all gear up carrying one extra for the other team members. “We’ll give these to the others when they get back and figure out what to do from there.”
Deep in the woods Rome swats all manner of annoying bugs as they walk towards the beach in the distance. “This is kind of cool.” Tenshi says. “It’s like we’re on a deserted island.” “At least I’m here with my Gunners” Senpi says softly. “And I’m glad I can finally meet Hota in person.” Rome smirks as Hota gives him a stern look. “What.” He asks with an innocent smile. “No” she says. “No, what?” “Just no.” Rome exhales loudly as he spots movement in his peripheral. “Guys, there’s something over there.” He says as he enters a half fight, half running stance and moves closer to the place he spotted movement. Senpi walks up next to him and peers into the distance. “I don’t see anything.” Suddenly a large spider appears from the trees and they all scream. “Holy shit!!” Rome yells as he sprints way ahead of the others only to run into another spider that he promptly punts out of his way.
Tenshi stops and pulls out a syringe she had just noticed was in her pocket. ‘Empty’ she notices and puts it back in her pocket. “Hey these things aren’t so tough” Rome says as he kicks the first one down and stomps its head. Senpi easily dispatches the other spider and calmly continues to walk. “Shall we continue?” “Look at you trying to be cool.” Rome teases as Hota giggles. They continue to walk as they approach the beach a see a large ship tied to a post. “It seems we aren’t alone here” Says Rome. “Let’s head back and get the others.”
The two teams coincidentally meet in woods and exchanged gear and information. “Let’s head to the beach and prepare to search of the ship.” “So, anyone think they know why the spiders are so big? The other bugs are normal sized.” Rome asks. “You had to bring up spiders didn’t you?” Waindo says pointing behind them. “God dammit”
At least 10 spiders approach from behind as Anna draws her frying pan and holds in front of her. Hota turns to see another 15 approaching from the front and sides. “Don’t worry Hota I won’t let them touch you.” Rome says confidently. “I can fight for myself Rome.” “Nope you’re way too nice. Unlike a certain somebody over there.” He glares at Anna and smiles at the uncomfortable look on her face.
“Well if we die here I’ll be satisfied, but now I can finally test my skills.” The Gunners all face a direction as the spiders approach and prepare for battle. Waindo looks at home with his weapon and throws his pan up in the air which immediately smacks the closest spider to him. Anna back pedals as she swings and crushes the heads of two spiders.
Rome pushes up his glasses anime style and jumps into the middle of 8 spiders and assumes a stance. The first spider jumps at him and he ducks under, hits the spider behind with the pan and smashes the first one against the tree as he pivots back around. Senpi comes from behind and crushes five effortlessly. Ani sweeps his pan in a circle killing another three spiders. Tenshi whacks one that tries to bite her foot and even Hota knocks one back for Senpi to stomp.
“These things are easy.” Rome shouts to the others. “But very annoying.” fiend points out while killing another one. “Yeah, but fun to kill.” “You got that right.” Anna yells in obvious glee as she kills the remaining spiders. “Die *****es!” “Hey it looks like we missed a spot.” Rome says sadistically as he walks up to the last spider that looks as if it desperately wants to run. Rome smiles as he kicks the spider into a tree but suddenly changes his mind. “I guess I’ll let you live after all.” He says as he walks past. “C’mon guys.” He waves to the others who follow.
The Gunners walked down to the beach with no further problems and glance at the ship as they sit down to plan their breach of the ship. “So.” Senpi explains. “We climb the ladder under the cover of night and knockout anyone we find. Once we clear the ship we meet above deck. Sound good?” “Way to be specific Senpi.” Rome says sarcastically. “Shut it Rome.” Anna says as Rome pretends to pout. They rest on the beach until nightfall and begin their mission.

razz143

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello again
Chapter 2 isn't as good as 1 but they have to go in order xd
Excuse the language like last time xd Enjoy