Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well a certain someone all but begged me to post this here >_>

So here you go. Please excuse the cursing if that bothers you xd It just would'nt be real without it:blush:

This story is about my fellow group members the Gunners on Narutobase. All personalities are based on them xd

Chapter 1​

Rome awakens to the sound of crickets chirping loudly outside the window and groans quietly. Rolling over in his bed he closes his eyes in an attempt to recapture sleep he closes his eyes. ‘Wait, Bed’. Rome sits up quickly, suddenly alert as he waits for his eyes to adjust to the dark.
‘This isn’t my room or my cot.’ He thinks to himself. ‘How the hell did I get here?’ Rome blinks his drowsiness away as he surveys the room. “Hmmmm” He mumbles as the gears in his head begin to turn. “A window, 2 empty bookshelves another bed and bare walls. How original.”
Rome gets out of bed slowly and looks out of the window only to see it to be blocked by dense vegetation. ‘Figures.’ He thinks with a sigh as he heads over to the second bed in the room. Leaning over the bed he sees a boy who is still fast asleep. The boy looks to be about 15 years old and has blonde hair. Not recognizing him Rome decides not to wake him and checks his own body and his clothes for any marks that might give away how he got here.
Finding none he moves on to try the doorknob to see if he can possibly exit the room. Breathing a sigh of relief as the knob turns Rome quietly moves into the hallway and into a nearby bathroom where he sees his face for the first time. He stares at the mirror in disbelief as he notices that his hair looks nothing like it used to. Instead of short black and curly it is now white and spiky as if he stepped into an anime. Fortunately or unfortunately his face remained largely the same.
As he finally drags his eyes away from the mirror to look around he freezes as he hears footsteps approaching. Thinking quickly Rome hides behind the door in such a way that would let him see the person as they walk past but still conceal him from sight. As the figure walks by he notices that it looks to be a girl slightly shorter than he is. This revelation gives him renewed confidence to slip outside the bathroom and follow her to her destination that will perhaps shed some light on the situation he now finds himself in. As he gets closer he notices that she has very familiar pajamas on and decides to risk a look at her face.
“I know you’re following me” She says as she turns around. Rome recognizes the voice instantly as he almost involuntarily walks towards her to confirm what his ears are so sure of. As soon as he sees her squinting face with her black hair tied in a bun and her trademark red pajamas He’s sure of it. “Hota, Is that you?” She starts at the sound of his voice. “Rome?” “No freaking way.” Rome whispers with a smile. “You’re here too.” “Mhmmm.” She nods cutely. “Do you know where we are?” “No clue.” They look at each other for a second. “Hey, was there anybody in your room?” Rome asks. “Yeah, Anna was in the bed next to me.” Hota replies. “So Anna’s here too. Something weird is going on.” “Yeah, let’s see if we can find any more people here before we go check out outside.”
Rome nods as they walk towards Hota’s room to go fetch Anna. Anna was at the window trying to rip away the branches that blocked the view outside. She is short, has a long ponytail and has an annoyed expression on her face.
“Oh Hota you’re back” she says as she turns around. “Who’s that guy?” She asks as she points at Rome. “This is Rome” Hota replies with a smile. “He was wondering around the hallways following me.” “No I wasn’t.” He says quickly. “I was just trying to see where she was going so I could find a way out of here” “Keep telling yourself that Rome” Anna says just loud enough for him to hear it as he scowls at her.
“So what’s the plan?” “We search all the rooms. That’s the plan” “Don’t get smart with me” Anna snaps at Rome. “Hey.” Hota interrupts. “Be nice Rome.” “Why me?” He says under his breath as Anna gives him a wry look. “Let’s go” They step into the hall and search a few empty rooms before coming to one that is occupied.
Two more teenagers who appear to be Indian are in the two beds. One has an afro and the other one has his face covered. “You ever wonder why all the rooms have the some furniture” Rome asks. “Does it matter?” Anna says rudely. “Not really, I guess.” “Hey this one looks like Ani.” Hota notices. “Yeah it does” Rome adds. “I’ll wake him up.” Hota and Anna stand back as Rock pick up a pillow with a smile and smacks Ani in the head with it. “What is he five?” Anna says as Ani wakes with a start and stares down Rome.
“Hey, Wake up buddy.” Rome says to an irate Ani. “Who the hell are you?” Ani asks clearly holding back once he notices he isn’t in his room and he’s surrounded. “I’m Rome dude, and that’s Anna and Hota over there.” Says Rome as he points to each one in turn. “Where the hell are we?” “No need to curse Ani.” Hota says. “We don’t know either. We all just woke up here not too long ago.”
“Well at least tell me who that guy is.” Ani says as he gets out of his bed and walks towards the other bed in the room followed by the others. Anna shakes him out of his stupor and he groans lazily as he slowly begins to process that people are standing around his bed. “Who are you?” Hota asks politely. “Huuhh” The masked man responds groggily. “Aren’t you Hota and Rome?” “Yeah and I’m here too idiot.” Ani points out. “Oh” Rome exclaims with his signature smirk. “This must be fiend. Who else covers his face even in sleep?” “Who cares just get up and follow us” Anna says dismissively. Fiend gets out of bed and follows quietly as the group proceeds to the next occupied room.
“Hey look guys” Rome laughs “It’s Tenshi. She’s pretty even when she sleeps” “What?” He asks innocently as the girls stare at him in disgust. “Fine, you can wake her up.” Rome turns towards the other bed as the girls wake Tenshi and bring her to speed on the situation. The guys lean over the sleeping man as they prepare to wake him. “So, this must be Senpi.” Fiend mutters. “He’s even cool in his sleep.” “The lucky dog” Ani adds. “Why is he the only one who wakes up with a girl?” “More importantly, why is he wearing shades in the dark?” Rome jokes. They shake Senpi awake and explain the situation as they turn to see Tenshi emerging from bed with what must be her favorite headband and a kimono style top. “Whaaaat?” Tenshi asks in her own strange way that everyone loves. “Nothing” They all harmonize as Anna gives all of the guys’ dirty looks.
“Is this everybody?” Tenshi asks. “Oh yeah there’s a guy still in my room” Rome says as he leads the way to where the blonde kid still sleeps. Once there they all gather around the bed. “Hey isn’t this Waindo?” Fiend asks. “Is it?” Rome replies sardonically. “I think it’s him.” Hota chimes in. “Can we just wake him already?” Ani says impatiently. “Yeah, yeah.” Rome says as he grabs the bottom sheet and begins to pull the boy towards the side of the bed with a light chuckle. “Rome don’t.” Hota whines in her cutesy voice. “Why not?” “Because that’s mean.” Rome sighs as he lets go of the sheet. “Fine.” He grumbles as Hota smiles at him and walks over to Waindo. “Wakey, Wakey.” she chirps.
Waindo opens his eyes to see the group all staring at him and jumps backwards into the wall. “What the hell!” “Who the **** are you people?!” Rome steps forwards and gives a cool smile.
“Waindo, we are the Gunners”