Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My prediction of the end of Arrow is the formation of the justice league

AND just like Barry, Diggle could have his own episode
Post automatically merged:

@chopstickchakra
I thought Arrow ended with the Crisis cross over but just checked and there's actually 2 more so they might throw it in. They did form a pseudo JL though at the end of the Crisis event and Diggle didn't have a chair. Fingers crossed they fix this by the end.

Reactions: kc5181

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought Arrow ended with the Crisis cross over but just checked and there's actually 2 more so they might throw it in. They did form a pseudo JL though at the end of the Crisis event and Diggle didn't have a chair. Fingers crossed they fix this by the end.
My prediction actually happened lol

Now I really do have to watch everything

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like we might actually be getting it in the last episode.
Did you finish Crisis?
The fact that the writers didn't involve Thawne in the crisis is criminal! The newspaper said he was supposed to have a big fight with the Flash and I was really looking forward to it! So i'm thinking that the writers decided to save their big fight for perhaps the final season?

It's also really weird from a story perspective because from season 1 itself Thawne was doing everything he can to ensure that the Flash does vanish in the crisis so why didn't he show up?

Last edited:
Reactions: Chikombo

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you finish Crisis?
The fact that the writers didn't involve Thawne in the crisis is criminal! The newspaper said he was supposed to have a big fight with the Flash and I was really looking forward to it! So i'm thinking that the writers decided to save their big fight for perhaps the final season?

It's also really weird from a story perspective because from season 1 itself Thawne was doing everything he can to ensure that the Flash does vanish in the crisis so why didn't he show up?
Yeah it was pretty good.

There were also premonition scenes of Cisco at the final battle but he never showed up either. I guess you coud explain it though by those events being in a timeline where Oliver didn't make a deal with the Monitor and when he did he diverted the timeline from the original path?