Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

This is a drawing of a famous japanese actor... but with horns...

This actors last most famous role is a body gaurd , musashi mumoto, against the "Blind Samuria" Or the same actor that is based off of Fujitora. And in this movie they were both called "true beasts" only matched by each other.

And thats why my theory is that this is a loose theory stating that those two actors are the base of Fuji and Ryo.
Fuji is calm and collected. Like the samuria of the film aforementioned. While the other behaves like an animal.

That fuji and Ryo are opposites in personality.

Even more so they were said to have put Ryo in the normal part of the marines meaning he was already serving the WG in the marines but not the main force.
Thats why (just like in the movie for which they are based) he will be a body guard. Maybe Vegapunks body guard.

Edit: Also as a green bull Green representing earth and Bull representing the minotaur. He could have a mythical zoan type fruit like one of the Titans/Minotaur in some myths. That is he can turn itno a bull/Cyclopes that is un killable as long as he is touching the ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forbidden Tale

jiraiya lives

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope that his personality is in fact opposite of Fuji's. Imo Fuji is just too lenient about things, He doesn't even fight like the other admirals we've seen who come in and instantly cause havok on pirates. I hope that greenbull has that shoot first ask questions "maybe" later approach similar to Kizaru is shabo(how ever you spell it) arc.