guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Holy ****. I don't think I can handle how good that chapter was, maybe the best naruto chapter ever.

That whole talk with Naruto and the sage was great but the fact that sasuke was having the same moment with the sage at the same time made it even more awesome. And when the sage was giving his power to both Naruto and Sasuke at the same time to pretty much put the fate of the world in their hands was probably the best moment in the entire series period. Everything just made so much sense and it actually brought an answer to many different things.

I can't wait to see what comes next but I still have a question: I keep going back and forth on this but will Naruto and sasuke fight or what? before it seemed as if it was going to happen but now I think that they are gonna find a way to make peace and bring a conclusion to this cycle of hatred.

The end is so near, I'm actually pretty sad. I don't want it to end.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I agree chapters like this is what makes Naruto a manga everyone will remember.
I know this chapter literally had everything. The themes, the message, the symbolism, the epicness, everything was perfect and it brought everything together from the very beginning of Naruto, which we started to love so many years ago, until now.

I also have to congratulate Kishi for such a well done chapter. Beautiful chapter!

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
OP, for some reason, your post made me think of how Sakura fits into all of this... which is strange, because I NEVER think about Sakura! Like ever! Never, ever do I think about that girl! Ever!
Wait maybe I missed something but could u explain how this chapter or the post made it seem like sakura fits in all this

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the chapter wasn't bad, but by no means is this even in the running for being the best chapter ever. There are chapters from late Dec of last yr that were better.
I disagree this chapter is obviously in the running for best chapter. Could u name a chapter from December of last year that was better than this one?

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think it's going to drag on a bit more. No way double dragon sage son-bros just come out and smash an already weak ass madara after guy pummels him.

New villain about to pop in. Jashin.
Ya hopefully the manga drags on longer n like u said there is probably more left to the story than just defeating madara because naruto n sasuke together could easily beat madara with their new power imo.

I wonder what well happen next tho. A fight between naruto n sasuke seems unlikely but we still have orochimaru n the mystery man behind the mask.