The Great Unified Kaguya Theory

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So there are so many theories floating around because of Kaguya, The Shinju, Her Unknown Origins, Her Byakugan and finally Hinata. Hereby I now present the one that addresses all elements.

So the greatest mystery first:

Even with their power-ups Naruto and Sasuke can't defeat Madara, so in an desperate attempt to help them Hinata decides to eat the currently growing fruit from the Shinju. This transforms her to Kaguya, with her help they finally can kill/defeat Madara.

Then because of the almighty power she withholds Hinata teleports herself and the remains of the Shinju away. The whole thing although fails miserable and the god-tree and she land in the past.

So in the end Hinata is the real Kaguya from the Past!

Later on Hinata/Kaguya learns she is pregnant, because of some interaction of Naruto's Ninshuu Aura and her own almighty power.

She then births Hagomoro and his brother.

About 30 to 50 years later the Shinju powers that she contains are going haywire and she dies, resulting in the creation of the Jubi from her body + the remains of the God-Tree, while her soul reforms as the Shinigami.

Then the story continues as we know, Hagomoro's sons are the founders of Uchiha and Senju Clans, while the two children of his brother create the Hyuuga and Uzumaki.

Yeah this whole thing is totally crazy and even I myself don't believe it but it put almost all theories I know together into one big mess!

Last edited:

Grammar Nazi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so, how does the story end? or does it keep going in an infinite loop?

Stopped reading at Hinata is Kaguya
same.
Hinata fans, if she was Kaguyas reincarnation she would probably have been more crucial to this war, rather than killing a few juubi baby spawns.

(and defeating some reanimations)

its worth a read fellas Hinata being kaguya is the least crazy part of the thread

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so, how does the story end? or does it keep going in an infinite loop?
It's not really an infinite loop, you could call it an self-fulfilling prophecy. Hinata uses the Infinite Tsukuyomi to change the memories of all the inhabitants of the Elemental Nations in the past to fit what we know now.

She sets up everything like we were told so that the whole space-time continuum doesn't cease to exist.

And well the Alliance wins with Madara defeated, everyone is happy, blahblah^^.