[Discussion] The God's strike yet again!

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ichigo got spanked, Uryuu got spanked, and good lord what did Yhwach do to Inoue she's just...gone :lmao:.

Alright alright real analysis. I'll discuss Haschwalth and Uryuu's abilities and elaborate on Yhwach's abilities which will be broken into 3 parts. Yhwach in the fiest. Ishida and hash browns in the second. And third part analysis+predictions.

1) So Yhwach is giving Ichigo the spanking of the century he states he can change HIS future. Essentially what he's doing is future reality warping. There are multiple futures that affect Yhwach but he can see all of them and act accordingly. So just as MCs change their futures by doing so in the oresent Yhwach goes a step further and changes his future literally.

Inoue got dunked on, there is a small panel of her being knocked out, Ichigo is dispairing even wirse than his fight against Aizen XD.

2) So we cut to Haschwalth and Uryuu and boy does Uryuu look like he just had the biggest hangover of a lifetime :sigar:. Haschwalth is the balance and Uryuu is the antithesis. No surprise for Haschwalth but Uryuu's was quite impressive. While Haschwalth did say his power was superior I beg to differ, his power us inferior to Uryuu's. Uryuu is just inexperienced with his power.

Haschwalth Analysis: Haschwalth has the balance. He can reflect any power that comes at him by deflecting it into the shield and redirecting it to the person. Thus he tips the "scale" of misfortune on his side to outweigh his opponent's fortune.

Weakness(possibility) Haschwalth can only direct the damage to the shield so many times. When he redirected from Uryuu the shield went "Schick" as a SFX. When the shield breaks he may not be able to effectiveky balance anymore.

Uryuu Analysis Uryuu has the shrift "A" the antithesis. Essentially ot wirks like Haschwalth's Balance except much better he doesn't need the shield it also works akin to Nak le vaar's death dealing that he has to actually take damage before his ability can truly work.

Weakness(possibly) Necause Uryuu needs to actually take damage or anything take damage for that matter if the target is dead such as Uryuu from being one shotted then it would not work as you technically can't transfer the injuries of "death" otherwise it would mean Uryuu can revive the dead. Also Haschwalth's balance can deflect the abilities of the antithesis. The Almighty overcomes this due to fiture reality warping and Yhwach being somewhat of an immortal.

So Haschwalth overcomes Uryuu no surprise there and of coirse Ishida won't die.

3) We go back to despair of the Ichigo round...10 :lmao:. And Yhwach is utterly spanking him as he tries to take his power back. Next week ai see two possibilities. Isshin saves Ichigo and Uryuu's father saves Ishida or the soul king's power inside yhwach wjen mixed with Ichigo's power revels against yhwach to go to Ichigo. Let me know what you guys think :bdpf:

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm just pissed Ichigos bankai hasnt been shown yet. I was so hyped.
Tbh anybody that thought Ichigo's bankai was doing anything by himself was playing themselves. I thought it was brilliant on Kubo's part if Yhwach noted the bankai was quite terrifying then it will definitely do something later. Just getting beatdown while in vankai state is not....good. So it basically fireshadiws it havibg fitire significance I didn't exoect much from the bankai to begin with and I would be disappiinted if Ichigo used it and then got his butt handed to him ny Yhwach that's just terrible development. And bad writing, don't worry in the future it'll be relevant still

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh anybody that thought Ichigo's bankai was doing anything by himself was playing themselves. I thought it was brilliant on Kubo's part if Yhwach noted the bankai was quite terrifying then it will definitely do something later. Just getting beatdown while in vankai state is not....good. So it basically fireshadiws it havibg fitire significance I didn't exoect much from the bankai to begin with and I would be disappiinted if Ichigo used it and then got his butt handed to him ny Yhwach that's just terrible development. And bad writing, don't worry in the future it'll be relevant still
I know it must be fearsome since Yhwach deemed it so and prevented it. Uryū+Ichigo will defeat Ywach I call it now lol

And I'm really mad at Ywach not Kubo. I just want him to lose already lol. He too damn powerful.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know it must be fearsome since Yhwach deemed it so and prevented it. Uryū+Ichigo will defeat Ywach I call it now lol

And I'm really mad at Ywach not Kubo. I just want him to lose already lol. He too damn powerful.
Don't worry man even as, well technically I'm a Gerard fan but as a Yhwach fan I know he's about to get dropped on his neck :lmao:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ichigo got spanked, Uryuu got spanked, and good lord what did Yhwach do to Inoue she's just...gone :lmao:.

Alright alright real analysis. I'll discuss Haschwalth and Uryuu's abilities and elaborate on Yhwach's abilities which will be broken into 3 parts. Yhwach in the fiest. Ishida and hash browns in the second. And third part analysis+predictions.

1) So Yhwach is giving Ichigo the spanking of the century he states he can change HIS future. Essentially what he's doing is future reality warping. There are multiple futures that affect Yhwach but he can see all of them and act accordingly. So just as MCs change their futures by doing so in the oresent Yhwach goes a step further and changes his future literally.

Inoue got dunked on, there is a small panel of her being knocked out, Ichigo is dispairing even wirse than his fight against Aizen XD.

2) So we cut to Haschwalth and Uryuu and boy does Uryuu look like he just had the biggest hangover of a lifetime :sigar:. Haschwalth is the balance and Uryuu is the antithesis. No surprise for Haschwalth but Uryuu's was quite impressive. While Haschwalth did say his power was superior I beg to differ, his power us inferior to Uryuu's. Uryuu is just inexperienced with his power.

Haschwalth Analysis: Haschwalth has the balance. He can reflect any power that comes at him by deflecting it into the shield and redirecting it to the person. Thus he tips the "scale" of misfortune on his side to outweigh his opponent's fortune.

Weakness(possibility) Haschwalth can only direct the damage to the shield so many times. When he redirected from Uryuu the shield went "Schick" as a SFX. When the shield breaks he may not be able to effectiveky balance anymore.

Uryuu Analysis Uryuu has the shrift "A" the antithesis. Essentially ot wirks like Haschwalth's Balance except much better he doesn't need the shield it also works akin to Nak le vaar's death dealing that he has to actually take damage before his ability can truly work.

Weakness(possibly) Necause Uryuu needs to actually take damage or anything take damage for that matter if the target is dead such as Uryuu from being one shotted then it would not work as you technically can't transfer the injuries of "death" otherwise it would mean Uryuu can revive the dead. Also Haschwalth's balance can deflect the abilities of the antithesis. The Almighty overcomes this due to fiture reality warping and Yhwach being somewhat of an immortal.

So Haschwalth overcomes Uryuu no surprise there and of coirse Ishida won't die.

3) We go back to despair of the Ichigo round...10 :lmao:. And Yhwach is utterly spanking him as he tries to take his power back. Next week ai see two possibilities. Isshin saves Ichigo and Uryuu's father saves Ishida or the soul king's power inside yhwach wjen mixed with Ichigo's power revels against yhwach to go to Ichigo. Let me know what you guys think :bdpf:
Orihime can revive the dead so maybe her and Uryu together will do it, Uryu takes a lot of damage and dies Orihime revives him then he antithesis's it over to the enemy killing them.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Orihime can revive the dead so maybe her and Uryu together will do it, Uryu takes a lot of damage and dies Orihime revives him then he antithesis's it over to the enemy killing them.
That shouldn't work. Uryu's power lets him transfer past events between two people, so that would include being healed by Orihime. Also, it's possible that Orihime's allegedly godly power would just reject the events entirely, so there's nothing to transfer to the opponent.

Plus, who would he use it on? Gerard heals, Haschwalth can just use the Balance to f*ck him up, and Yhwach isn't going to be killed by something minor like death.