Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, now settle down. I have always said a true fan brings little attention to his character and so far i have honoured this because the manga says it all, though on occasions a once a while stroke of your favourite character's ego is acceptable. Besides we cannot have everybody accepting Itachi as their lord and saviour and converting to the rapidly increasing religion of Itachism, true story search for it. Now i will not analyse everything because its too long and canonically speaking the DB (2) backs this idea when it states:

"By the age of seven, he graduated Ninja Academy at the top of his class. By 13, he became the captain of ANBU. It is hard to name all his achievements".

Take a hint from the bold part. Therefore ill my speaking of his prodigious aptitude at the age 0 - 10 and nothing more.

Further given backing in 3rd DB entry

You must be registered for see images

First of all it took Itachi 1 year to graduate from the academy, meaning he went into the academy at age 6 and graduated at 7. [ ]

His mother even recognised Itachi when she said, that boy is special:

During his time at the academy at the age of 6, he left such an impression on the tutor that he claimed this about 6 year old Itachi. [ , ]

This part interests me.

Majority are probably looking at the part where it was said that "There hasn't been such a genius, such a quality student at the academy ever since". Yes that is nice, however what his teacher says after is greater hype when says "There wasn't much need for my care". Meaning Itachi progressed more or less on his own with little to no help.

Sasuke at the age of 7 after numerous tries to accomplish the Gokakyu (Trade mark technique of the uchiha) couldn't, though later did. Fugaku claimed that sasuke had not reached Itachi's level, meaning itachi mastered this technique before the age of 7. So at what age did Itachi master this technique, 4,5,6?, no idea but canonically speaking before sasuke's age of 7. [ ]

Finally the latest chapter. As we know at the age of 7 Itachi has the wisdom of a hokage [ ]

This page just made me truly understand who Itachi is as this hype is one of the untainted hype given in the manga with no bias what so ever. Hiruzen, has reigned as hokage the longest and roughly 50 years. He died at 69 and by my calculations was elected hokage at 19, give or take. Being hokage he always attends the academy introduction and a couple of times strolls in, in his spare time. Example at sasuke's introduction he was there [ ]. He strolls in, in his free time and its here that iruka gave him the infamous hype [ ]. He also attends the chunnin exams and what not.

What im trying to say is that Hiruzen has reigned hokage for roughly 50 years and knows enough about the students in the academy. What you now have to note is that, during his 50 years he has seen people labelled geniuses come and go. Canonically speaking, geniuses such as kakashi, orochimaru, minato, Neji, sasuke and most likely alot more have all attended the academy during Hiruzen's reign. Yet Itachi who was also at the academy during his reign was given such praise by hiruzen. 7 year old Itachi's wisdom > Any other 7 year old in the manga. Id even say that 7 year old Itachi's wisdom > any other under 18 year old's wisdom

All this hype comes before he awakened the sharingan at age 8.

The uchiha as we all know are a genius clan, so much so that at the academy their hype still lives on when sasuke attended [ ].

What is baffling is that several times in the manga its claimed that Itachi was a genius amonst even the uchiha clan. Its basically like attending a grammar school and in that school you are a genius. Basically a genius that shines in a group of geniuses. Further backed by the second DB [ ]

Finally majority im certain do not know that itachi at a very young age was being groomed by his father, to become the next leader of the uchiha [ ]

"Itachi is the older of the two of you, the job of looking after the clan must be left to him"​

Sot viing hun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's obvious Itachi is Kishimoto's idea of perfection as an individual, I mean its ridiculous the amount of wank he gets from a wide variety of sources, there's no character that matches him in this area lmao.

Typhon Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And he got the guts to say he did a mistake by trying to resolve everything by himself, respect for Itachi.
Heck he would of solved all of Sasukes problems had Tobi not survived an Amaterasu.

OT:He is definitely a genius, but something I dont get is didnt he defeat Orochimaru at age 11? But became ANBU captain by age 13....So was he in Akatsuki whilst still with the Leaf or am I missing something?

OnPoint

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, the teacher only said that Itachi was the best student that he (personally) had ever taught, which isn't as glamorous as one may've first thought. Nonetheless, Itachi was a smart guy, can't really deny that.

Reactions: Baka Sennin

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah his growth was definitely phenomenal, probably the fastest of all as he reached his peak really early. that bit about him being smarter than any other child at seven can't be proven though, we have no idea what hiruzen minato etc were like at that age.

plus Naruto has learned a lot of things that Itachi didn't know when he was alive- not knowing who you are and the dangers of doing everything by yourself. imo what he did with sasuke doesnt show what a hokage should be, it showed what danzou should have been. he was the perfect anbu.

Reactions: YourOwnInability

BloodSeed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good thread unlike other itachi fans who used other character with their biased opinion just to show how strong thier favorite character are.

pejta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi!
Nice summary thread, but concerning your part about Itachis knowledge: I think that the translation in mangapanda is better: .

Well Kishi wanted the brother to kill the clan. He also wanted him to be not so much older than sasuke in order for them to be able to experience certain childhood memories. He had to make him such a genius - otherwise it would have been a little ridicolous that the uchiha clan was killed by one person...which it still is.... I mean he was 13... but well - children in narutoverse are simply more mature or more capable than in our world...