BlackJacket

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:win:
This is a fun thread for all those hardcore one piece fans out there. I just wanted to know which of these events you all want to see unfold the most in the future of One Piece. (Note: if I missed one, be glad to comment it as the event you want to see happen) =D

Here's the List in random order:

1. Luffy vs. Kaido
2. The Blackbeard Pirates vs. The Strawhat Pirates (to each their own fight)
3. Return of Jimbei in the series (who knows when this will happen again)
4. The revealing of the new Warlord (personally I think it's Eneru...though isn't he on the moon?)
5. Luffy meets his Father (can luffy possibly have a mom that's alive too?)
6. Big Mom Arc (maybe called whole cake island arc)
7. More of the Poneglyphs and Void Century background
8. Zoro having a ball in Wano Country (that's like his dream land, lol)
9. Tashigi's back story (personally, I think Zoro's friend Kuina didn't die, and that Tashigi is somehow Kuina...idk)
10. The Five Stars in Mariejois meeting the Strawhats face to face (O.O wonder how that'll go)
11. Strawhats and the Elbaf island in the New World (this is going to be awesome)
12. New Strawhat crew members (I'm gambling on a few now in dressrosa's arc)
13. Coby becoming an Admiral way down the line (it's going to happen people, just you wait)
14. Choppers bounty going up and Sanji getting an actual bounty picture (somebody had to say it)
15. the Grand War against the World Government with the entire Strawhats (A better arc then marineford I hope)
16. The Total obliteration of Fishmen island by the hands of Captain Monkey D. Luffy
17. Sogeking's return with an amplified theme song
18. Gold Roger's entire flashback (summarized, but informative)
19. Raftel (I always wondered...is it really pronounced "Rough Tale" cause that would be so cool)
20. Brook reunites with Laboon
21. Bartolomeo Seeing Luffy become Pirate King (He will literally die...no joke)
22. The origin of the Devil Fruits
23. The Return of the Buggy pirates (Buggy probably accidently getting involved with luffy again)
24. Dr. Vegapunk's Arc (I want to see how that plays out personally)
25. The Gathered 3 ancient weapons
26. The total elaboration of the Will of D (this needs to be one epic story)
27. Luffy's Awakening
28. Luffy gives Shanks his Straw Hat back (I will cry in this part)

Which Number are you guys mostly looking forward to? =D
and...GO
:Rucken:

Last edited:

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
return of sogeking........ GAD Sogeking the hype

return of buggy pirates

coby VS Luffy (probably that's how it ends similar to how it starts)

some characters from dressrosa joining the strawhats like cabbage, rooster-kun and sanji's girl.

BlackJacket

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys i also forgot about Luffy vs. Kid. that would be a nice fight to watch I think :D In my opinion at least, after all, Kid seems to HATE Luffy and his crew for all the attention they get

Magi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm hyped for Eustass Kid.. The guy is going to be a monster!

And I really want to see all the top-tiers going all out.. Including Kong nd the Gorosei

And I want to know EVERYTHING Vegapunk knows.. He knows too much

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel shanks will die in the Grand war! Speculation is that Makino's child could be Shank's son it will be fitting tribute if luffy gives his hat to that kid in epilogue chapter .

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think number 7 could cover #22 ... I think the origins of the DFs might be related to the void century. Unless DFs existed for long time before the foundation of the fallen country, its origins will remain unknown.

BlackJacket

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing that list makes me wonder how op can possibly end within 10 years
Yeah, especially since I missed a few: All blue, Luffy vs. kid, Joyboy, etc.

I think number 7 could cover #22 ... I think the origins of the DFs might be related to the void century. Unless DFs existed for long time before the foundation of the fallen country, its origins will remain unknown.
As long as they cover either one I'll be fine :D

I really want to see Shanks and his crew again.
Me too, but most of all, I want to know what Shanks ability is....lol, yet another one I forgot on the list!

I'm hyped for Eustass Kid.. The guy is going to be a monster!

And I really want to see all the top-tiers going all out.. Including Kong nd the Gorosei

And I want to know EVERYTHING Vegapunk knows.. He knows too much
Ahh! I forgot about Kong! I really want to see him again...still so many mysteries
And Yeah, Vegapunk knows way too much...do you think he'll know some of the origins listed above?

Last edited:

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:win:
This is a fun thread for all those hardcore one piece fans out there. I just wanted to know which of these events you all want to see unfold the most in the future of One Piece. (Note: if I missed one, be glad to comment it as the event you want to see happen) =D

Here's the List in random order:

1. Luffy vs. Kaido
2. The Blackbeard Pirates vs. The Strawhat Pirates (to each their own fight)
3. Return of Jimbei in the series (who knows when this will happen again)
4. The revealing of the new Warlord (personally I think it's Eneru...though isn't he on the moon?)
5. Luffy meets his Father (can luffy possibly have a mom that's alive too?)
6. Big Mom Arc (maybe called whole cake island arc)
7. More of the Poneglyphs and Void Century background
8. Zoro having a ball in Wano Country (that's like his dream land, lol)
9. Tashigi's back story (personally, I think Zoro's friend Kuina didn't die, and that Tashigi is somehow Kuina...idk)
10. The Five Stars in Mariejois meeting the Strawhats face to face (O.O wonder how that'll go)
11. Strawhats and the Elbaf island in the New World (this is going to be awesome)
12. New Strawhat crew members (I'm gambling on a few now in dressrosa's arc)
13. Coby becoming an Admiral way down the line (it's going to happen people, just you wait)
14. Choppers bounty going up and Sanji getting an actual bounty picture (somebody had to say it)
15. the Grand War against the World Government with the entire Strawhats (A better arc then marineford I hope)
16. The Total obliteration of Fishmen island by the hands of Captain Monkey D. Luffy
17. Sogeking's return with an amplified theme song
18. Gold Roger's entire flashback (summarized, but informative)
19. Raftel (I always wondered...is it really pronounced "Rough Tale" cause that would be so cool)
20. Brook reunites with Laboon
21. Bartolomeo Seeing Luffy become Pirate King (He will literally die...no joke)
22. The origin of the Devil Fruits
23. The Return of the Buggy pirates (Buggy probably accidently getting involved with luffy again)
24. Dr. Vegapunk's Arc (I want to see how that plays out personally)
25. The Gathered 3 ancient weapons
26. The total elaboration of the Will of D (this needs to be one epic story)
27. Luffy's Awakening
28. Luffy gives Shanks his Straw Hat back (I will cry in this part)

Which Number are you guys mostly looking forward to? =D
and...GO
:Rucken:
All of the events you mentioned

I want to see what can mihawk do if he ever goes all out
RV's flashback about how they formed as a group
dragon's past,yonko's past
a glimpse of shanks vs mihawk(in the past when shanks has both arms)
A full on full battle involving every fighter in the world
BB's secret how he ate 2 fruits??
full information of haki & any new developments in it?

TheHokage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You missed out the future Smoker vs Luffy fight... (That's the one I'm looking forward to)

I can't wait to see Luffy brawling with Yonkou's and Admirals, not to mention I'm looking forward to many more Supernova battles.

BlackJacket

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You missed out the future Smoker vs Luffy fight... (That's the one I'm looking forward to)

I can't wait to see Luffy brawling with Yonkou's and Admirals, not to mention I'm looking forward to many more Supernova battles.
I want to see that Smoker and Luffy fight too, my bad for forgetting. Those Smoker and Luffy fights always seem to keep Luffy on his toes, so much so that Dragon had to butt in, and Ace had to butt in, and Boa Hancock butted in, lolol, we never get to see a full on brawl. You are so right! And I want to see Luffy Vs. Akainu, and Luffy Vs. Kid