*Waits for Moxxi*
I'll think about it.

Yeah yeah, tech pls.
(Suiton: Āmākingu) - Water Release: Armor King
Type: Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short-mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user makes three hand seals and focuses their suiton chakra into their hips, making a ring of water around the user's waist. From here, the ring can be extended from short range, to mid range and can be exploited to have multiple, very sharp water spikes all around the ring. These spikes can reach up to a foot long and can either face up, down or outward. This is used to stop (or make the tai/ken moves risky for the opponent) incoming taijutsu/kenjutsu attacks from the front, behind, side or above and to stop underground jutsu that involves the opponent coming up beneath the user.
Note - Only lasts for three turns and then after use, must wait three turns to put into effect again
Note - Can only be taught by Moxxi

Analyze it.

Wanheda

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
414💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...why you make me do this?

Its a pretty good technique actually, I'm surprised someone like yourself got it approved :) All you gotta do is perform three simple hand seals and channel your water chakra around your hips to make a ring like shape of water to be formed around yer hips and you are able to make it extend to make very sharp spikes of water that can be used to either keep your opponent at a distance from him, or just brutally stab him to death...sounds like something you would do, not surprised that you made it.
---------

OOC: Who is that fine woman in your signature? Even a negro activist like myself needs some relaxing moments.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
...why you make me do this?

Its a pretty good technique actually, I'm surprised someone like yourself got it approved :) All you gotta do is perform three simple hand seals and channel your water chakra around your hips to make a ring like shape of water to be formed around yer hips and you are able to make it extend to make very sharp spikes of water that can be used to either keep your opponent at a distance from him, or just brutally stab him to death...sounds like something you would do, not surprised that you made it.
---------

OOC: Who is that fine woman in your signature? Even a negro activist like myself needs some relaxing moments.
It was either that or perform it. I thought just analyzing it would be easier for you. Next time, remind me to make you work harder. And good. Pretty much the gist of it. You can now use my technique.

And I have like three different women in my sig. You have to be more specific. :coffee:

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
More like I am waiting for you.
All you gotta do is perform three simple hand seals and channel your water chakra around your hips to make a ring like shape of water to be formed around yer hips and you are able to make it extend to make very sharp spikes of water that can be used to either keep your opponent at a distance from him, or just brutally stab him to death...sounds like something you would do, not surprised that you made it.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All you gotta do is perform three simple hand seals and channel your water chakra around your hips to make a ring like shape of water to be formed around yer hips and you are able to make it extend to make very sharp spikes of water that can be used to either keep your opponent at a distance from him, or just brutally stab him to death...sounds like something you would do, not surprised that you made it.
Mhm. Mhm. I'll give you one more chance to not blatantly copy Draigo's analysis and to describe the technique in your own words. Or else I'll give the CJ to Klad instead.

*NoniQuan Appears* Remember when MJ was relevant? I sure don't.
I had some shots loaded but they were hurtful and I can't do that to you. :(

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mhm. Mhm. I'll give you one more chance to not blatantly copy Draigo's analysis and to describe the technique in your own words. Or else I'll give the CJ to Klad instead.

I had some shots loaded but they were hurtful and I can't do that to you. :(
I honestly thought you wouldn't read it, but fine. You focus your chakra into your hips, by doing to you create a ring of condensed water which can sprout multiple spikes that can extend to about a foot in length. My initial thought about it was almost using it like a ballerina, spinning wildly, and the ring acting as a tutu of some sort. It can also disperse C-Rank illusions, so I guess it's a multi-tasker.

Quick question, would you be able to shoot the spikes outward, or do they constantly remain on the ring, no exceptions?

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly thought you wouldn't read it, but fine. You focus your chakra into your hips, by doing to you create a ring of condensed water which can sprout multiple spikes that can extend to about a foot in length. My initial thought about it was almost using it like a ballerina, spinning wildly, and the ring acting as a tutu of some sort. It can also disperse C-Rank illusions, so I guess it's a multi-tasker.

Quick question, would you be able to shoot the spikes outward, or do they constantly remain on the ring, no exceptions?
Not read it? z.z *Shakes her head in disbelief* Anyway... Decent evaluation and you may not shoot the spikes anywhere. They stay on the ring but having the spikes extend themselves and the ring itself being extendable up to mid range, not much shooting needs to occur for this technique to serve its purpose and display its useful abilities. So yeah. Feel free to use it, Mr. Didn't Think You'd Read It.