Naruto D Luffy

Legendary
Kin
81💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like before Inuarashi and Nekomamushi, there was Kawamatsu. He was probably a Mink/Fishmen (Sea Otter). This would explain why Jinbe knows so much about Su Long and has Wano like clothing. He might know Kawamatsu. This would also explain why Inu and Neko have been at each other's necks for a long time. They lost in some sort of battle and Kawamatsu was lost or gave himself in to protect them. This would be similar to how Oden protected Momo and the retainers before dying. Outside of Denjiro (loves to kill) and Asura (bandit, respects strength), Kawamatsu seem to care for Momo's well being. This goes with the Mink's loyalty. We get a scene of someone, just as short as Inu and Neko, in ch 920. They are being discriminated against until Oden speaks up for them. It is a flashback for Inu. He is wearing a strawhat just like the person next to them in the flashback is. In ch 921, as Kinemon speaks on recruiting the 3 (Asura, Denjiro, and Kawamatsu), Kawamatsu is depicted with the strawhat again. Another thing is that the same person that ended up in Zou and the Minks sacrificed themselves for, ended up being the first to speak to and formerly introduce Kawamatsu. Poetic Justice.

This isn't really important, but it would be interesting if this is true. Imagine how Electro and Fishman Karate would work.

What does everyone think??? :)

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, don't think so this is the case.
I'm pretty sure the fight was about wo betrayed them. I mean inurashi also was the one to bring up there is a traitor amongst them on zou. I reckon the one who informed jack about raizou and the one who betrayed oden back in the day is the same person