The flow of time is always cruel....

FitzChivalry Farseer

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
2,952
Reaction score
284
It's been a very long time since I've posted anything on this website. I believe the last time I posted something here, there was no such thing as coronavirus, and we were all living entirely different lives. The last time I posted, my first daughter had not even been born, and now she's 7 years old with two younger brothers who are 5 and 2 years of age. Time has a way of slipping past us without being noticed. I believe I have matured into a respectable adult, and I go back through all my posts (thank you, AnimeBase, for not deleting my account), and I see my younger self as completely different from who I am now. Is there anyone still here that I used to chat with or have a slight conversation on any topic
 

Joon

DalbitEcho
Supreme
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
23,690
Reaction score
1,483
Status
I feel the same way brother, seeing kids that was babies now about to be teenagers. Blowing my mind.
 
Top