Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Episode was interesting but that ending is so cliche and you saw it coming a mile away so really nothing creative regarding that.

Keeping Earth 2 Laurel and the other Earth 2 villains around is cool. I actually really would like to see Earth 2 Laurel's interaction with Ollie and them mainly Ollie. Because I'm assuming Earth 2 Ollie died on the shipwreck and I'm wondering what kind of relationship Earth 2 Ollie and Laurel had? And maybe him dying is what turned her evil maybe?

The Wally and Jessie stuff is interesting because it seems like they have no powers but there's no way at least Wally won't have them. So I'm wondering if maybe they need to touch each other for some reason for them to activate? Almost like Wonder Twins lol.

But it was an OK episode made it kinda underwhelming because you knew last episode that the outcome of this episode would happen.

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sure they killed Henry Allen because the man in the mask is the real Jay Garrick played by John Wesley Shipp.

Earth 1 Laurel was garbage character, Earth 2 Laurel with actual canary powers is far better already, and we only saw her for a little bit.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty sure they killed Henry Allen because the man in the mask is the real Jay Garrick played by John Wesley Shipp.

Earth 1 Laurel was garbage character, Earth 2 Laurel with actual canary powers is far better already, and we only saw her for a little bit.
What could really interesting is if Zoom creates a Crisis like event and Earth 1 and 2 merge and we keep Henry/Jay Garrick and Earth 2 Laurel. And also Wells and Jessie because if Zoom is defeated and Earth 2 is perfectly fine then they would have no reason to stay around.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Agree with the Jay Garrick idea.

I thought it was kind of dumb though when Zoom said "you'll watch your parent die like I did, then you'll see we're the same" but Barry already watched his mom die, twice basically. The writers are starting to forsake logic for drama and that's going to cripple this show.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agree with the Jay Garrick idea.

I thought it was kind of dumb though when Zoom said "you'll watch your parent die like I did, then you'll see we're the same" but Barry already watched his mom die, twice basically. The writers are starting to forsake logic for drama and that's going to cripple this show.
But does Zoom know that? Like did Barry tell anyone the exact details of what happened? If he did it never happened on screen.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But does Zoom know that? Like did Barry tell anyone the exact details of what happened? If he did it never happened on screen.
Idk if he told him, I feel like it was mentioned at least once to him when he was "Jay" though. But we could have done without the exposition, they could have just showed Zoom kill Henry did they really need to add that dialogue, did it help any part of the scene?

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wasnt there an episode where Barry finds out that his E2 Parents went somewhere? I think its the first time Barry goes to E2 and he has a phone call with his mother.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasnt there an episode where Barry finds out that his E2 Parents went somewhere? I think its the first time Barry goes to E2 and he has a phone call with his mother.
They did say something like that but I think the show plays around with ideas on those long inexplicable breaks. Before one break Zoom kills Jay and says that's a complication then after break explains how it was all part of his plan to kill Jay in front of them, well which is it? They did say that when his mom called but I'm betting they'll say Zoom faked the call or something because Shipp makes the most sense to be in the mask as the real Garrick(Maybe E2 Henry Allen looks different and isn't played by Shipp even?) since he made that remark about Garrick being his mother's maiden name. I'm still waiting for them to say Zolomon and Garrick are twins separated at birth, I feel it coming soon.