Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Its only YOU that is saying no that.....so you're saying that EVERYONE else is wrong?!?!?!
Yep. If you say Minato base speed>Raikage raiton armour then youre wrong. ;)
haha have fun man he jus cant accpet facts and he never will also he has over 2000 post but still cant multi quote so he multi post that should tell u sumthing right there
- good luck -
And you have been here for less than a month soooo stfu

Last edited:

princeharris

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
A Tie and Mystery between:

Base Speed Minato & Bijuu Mode Naruto

FTG would makes Minato instant (in means of traveling), so I didnt include it with him because then it would be completely pointless to make a thread including someone who can pratically move almost any the time at instant speed.

Y3llovv fla5h

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto
3rd Raikage
4th Raikage
Minato
Kakashi will dissect that lightning bolt
Tobi
Zetsu

Maybe:
Hanzo
Muu(body splitting)
Onoki(light as a feather jutsu w/flight)
Sasuke just because
Shisui(body flicker)
Tobirama(s/t)
I don't think some the ppl on your list would, but here is mine. Let me know what you think!

BM Naruto
Minato
3rd Raikage/A
Itachi
Sasuke
Shisui
Mighty Gai(8 Gates)
Kakashi
Tobi(S/T jutsu)
2nd Hokage(S/T jutsu)
Madara
Hashirama

king D99

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Minato was able to keep up because of Teleportation. Not speed.
Dude, i really dont mean to be a downer but i believe before calling anyone else stupid, you must reflect on the words you say and the controversy it can cause. So make sure that instead of just spreading more hate you can make an effort to try and make peace. Isn't that what all anime tries to teach us.:shrug:

P.S here's the link:

darkholds

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Facts:

----Lightning----
the US Department of Energy gives the speed of lightning as 93,000 miles per second
The Guinness Book of Answers indicates maximum speeds around 87,000 miles per second.

----Light----
Light travels at 186,000 miles per second

Analysis:
This shows that light travels much faster that lightning since lightning is no light but electrical charges traveling at a conductor medium.
If minato, naruto or the raikage can travel at a speed of light then that kirin cant hit them.
If FTG is a teleportation technique, then it is instant, and is much faster than light since he doesnt need to travel any distance at all.

pdaworld

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sooooo, Minato has incredible speed and a teleportation jutsu. The speed part people are arguing. Teleportation is disappearing from location and appearing in another and speed is a well "duh". FTG is a teleportation jutsu. What Kakashi and Guy witness in the last manga was a incredible burst of speed not teleportation. So incrediable that Kakashi got confused and thought it was Minato. If Kakashi thought for a second that movement of speed was minato I think it could be safe to assume that Minato can move at a stupid speed on a regular, so saying He isn't fast and it just FTG is just now stupid