[Discussion] The Fan Girls' Bingo Book

Kin
925💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all know that in Naruto there is a Bingo Book. In this thread is about if there was a similar Book but who won't make it as a Kunoichi due to their boy obsession. By the way. If Someone wants to create a male version of this Bingo Book. Go right ahead. Also, I want you all to know this doesn't have to be just Naruto Character only.

The first entries:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura and Ino are the same. The only reason Ino married Sai cause he looks similar to Sasuke. She's dumbed cause she didn't know why Sai called her Beautiful. I truly believe that Ino would do it even in her Teenager age Ino.
Yeah she thought Sasuke was the most attractive, however I don’t believe that Ino would be as smitten as Sakura was.

I think the only normal girls were Temari and Tenten.
And yeah Temari, Tenten, Karui and the other females were normal.

Kin
925💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, she thought Sasuke was the most attractive, however, I don’t believe that Ino would be as smitten as Sakura was.

And yeah Temari, Tenten, Karui and the other females were normal.
I think if Ino was on Team 7 instead of Sakura. I think she'll be more Sakura and more girly cause she likes fashion. This time Naruto would mind fighting back cause he doesn't have a crush Ino. I think she'll become a student of Anko one day.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata is the most thirsty, she forgets about everybody and evetything when it comes to Naruto. Even during the war all she could think of was his big hands, when Neji was killed. And then she asked dead cousin Neji to peotect him. In Boruto she's so thirsty she almost orphaned her kids by going after Momoshiki. Then let Boruto go to rescue dad and potentially die.