guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is gonna be a rather short theory based on what we have seen in ch. 676.

You must be registered for see images

At the bottom we see " What will Naruto" do and I don't think that it is a coincidence.

I believe Naruto has the creation of all things justu (Banbutsu Souzou) which is a Inyouton (Yin-Yang Release) jutsu that was once used by Hagoromo.

This is the power Hagoromo gave him and for good reasons, it will be the way for Naruto to deal with the infinite tsukiyomi.

How will it happen, i'm not quite sure haha, which is why I open this up for discussion, and, to know what you think about this.

Also, I believe Sasuke will not be affected by this because of his rinnegan and whatever power that Hagoromo gave him but the creation of all things justu is the key imo to stop this and he doesn't have that. That being said, what do you think Sasuke's role will be.

Edit: Here is my good friend, GhostProject's take on it, which can be found in the replies but it supplements the discussion so well that I had to add it here=D:
Here's what I think on the topic =D

Naruto can break out of the Infinite Tsukuyomi because, he is a not just a jinchuuriki but he also has 9 beasts within him. Surely with their combined power they can disrupt his chakra to keep him awake.

I also believe Sasuke's eye may be able to resist because it is the same as Madara's 3rd eye. In part 1, Itachi said one could resist his tsukuyomi if the defender had the same eyes and blood as him.

Also on the question of what Naruto might be able to do, we know a disruption of one's chakra from an outside source can break a genjutsu (How jinchuurikis break it)

It is within Naruto's power to link his chakra to others. The Bijuu may be able to have a hand in "waking" everyone up and Naruto might possibly be able to break everyone out of it by pumping their strong chakra into them, recreating the bond that the Bijuu lost with the humans a long time ago. It would really hammer home the image of power through cooperation that Ashura is supposed to be defined by.

Maybe there will be something to do with yin-yang creation to block the moon. But that could be endlessly speculated =D

Last edited:

Cauzing

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already thought about the possibility that Naruto and Sasuke are not going to be affected by the Genjutsu and it's going to be casted. But never why haha. Nice theory bro!

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already thought about the possibility that Naruto and Sasuke are not going to be affected by the Genjutsu and it's going to be casted. But never why haha. Nice theory bro!
Haha thanks, I actually didn't include why Naruto won't be affected lol but I believe it is because he has the bijus inside him

Behemoth55

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great thesis! Anyway, if you remember chapter 674, Sasuke and Naruto wanted to use a secial jutsu from Hagoromo against Madara. I think, both of them would have used Banbutsu Sōzō to devide Madaras power into nine Bijū again.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great thesis! Anyway, if you remember chapter 674, Sasuke and Naruto wanted to use a secial jutsu from Hagoromo against Madara. I think, both of them would have used Banbutsu Sōzō to devide Madaras power into nine Bijū again.
Are you saying that they will use it or try to use it against madara later on?

SIX PATHZ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
more likely they both are not effect by IT. i think its still how they stop madara not the IT and sasuke mention abt somthing that sage gave to naruto for madara. bt madara going to have control over whole world with IT so it can be like he can control everyone.then it will be like madara+NV vs sasuke + naruto.so i think its legit to think that they are going to stop madara before that IT is completed.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
more likely they both are not effect by IT. i think its still how they stop madara not the IT and sasuke mention abt somthing that sage gave to naruto for madara. bt madara going to have control over whole world with IT so it can be like he can control everyone.then it will be like madara+NV vs sasuke + naruto.so i think its legit to think that they are going to stop madara before that IT is completed.
Ya I think Naruto and sasuke have what it takes to stop it, I get the feeling that they don't seem to be worried by Madara.

It would be crazy if Madara started controlling everyone and he turned everyone against Naruto and sasuke lol

GhostProject

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto can break out of the Infinite Tsukuyomi because, he is a not just a jinchuuriki but he also has 9 beasts within him. Surely with their combined power they can disrupt his chakra to keep him awake.

I also believe Sasuke's eye may be able to resist because it is the same as Madara's 3rd eye. In part 1, Itachi said one could resist his tsukuyomi if the defender had the same eyes and blood as him.

Also on the question of what Naruto might be able to do, we know a disruption of one's chakra from an outside source can break a genjutsu (How jinchuurikis break it)

It is within Naruto's power to link his chakra to others. The Bijuu may be able to have a hand in "waking" everyone up and Naruto might possibly be able to break everyone out of it by pumping their strong chakra into them, recreating the bond that the Bijuu lost with the humans a long time ago. It would really hammer home the image of power through cooperation that Ashura is supposed to be defined by.

Maybe there will be something to do with yin-yang creation to block the moon. But that could be endlessly speculated =D

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Very nice thinking Ghosts! I love your analysis and you made it very clear. I may have started this thread but you brought up an excellent point and made the discussion worthwhile.

Also, I didn't express it very well in my op but I believe in the same reasons as you for how naruto and sasuke will resist. I love your take on it, thanks for sharing!

GhostProject

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very nice thinking Ghosts! I love your analysis and you made it very clear. I may have started this thread but you brought up an excellent point and made the discussion worthwhile.

Also, I didn't express it very well in my op but I believe in the same reasons as you for how naruto and sasuke will resist. I love your take on it, thanks for sharing!
Thank you Guts!

I was about to post a theory with the same claims so I figured I'd just post it in here. And you were clear enough in the OP! The minute I read this thread I knew exactly what you were thinking and thought I'd bring these pages up to the table since I was just searching em!

Seems great minds think alike though right? =D

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you Guts!

I was about to post a theory with the same claims so I figured I'd just post it in here. And you were clear enough in the OP! The minute I read this thread I knew exactly what you were thinking and thought I'd bring these pages up to the table since I was just searching em!

Seems great minds think alike though right? =D
Indeed man! I don't know if you saw what I did to the op now.