Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is strictly for One Piece Super Fans

:yayy:
I just love speculating and talking about anything One Piece related, and I thought it would just be fun to do a post about this.

So here it is:

Imagine the Great Final War at the end of One Piece. Everyone is HYPED as all heck in the manga, as well as us (the readers) and then, Bang! that one amazing panel where it shows all the Strawhat members in their splendor! All 10 of them, including their Captain who wanted 10 members to begin with. All looking awesome with their new epic clothes (I feel like Bartolomeo right now...that can't be healthy)

ANYWAYZ! Imagine it, just picture those beautiful panels as they enter the battlefield!

Now, assuming that they've been through A LOT so far through character development, large scale fights, revelations, new bounties, and going through different islands such as: Zou, Wano, Elbaf, Karai Bari, Reverie, Whole Cake, Marijois, Baltigo (who really knows), etc, etc. Let's see what those panels would say for each member in order of Recruitment:

:reborn: (Oh gosh, why do I feel the epicness giving me goosebumps)

The Strawhats

Infamous Strawhat Captain Monkey D. Luffy

Legendary Devil-eyed Swordsmen Roronoa Zoro

World Navigator Angel-faced Nami

Sniper King 1,000 Giant Slayer "God" Usopp

Chef Blackleg Sanji of the High Royals

Life-giver Rumble Risk Chopper

Ohara Survivor Dark Mistress Nico Robin

Vegapunk Killer Weapon Cyborg Franky

Grim Bones Dead Song Humming Brooks

Mute Infiltrator Ninja Dance Raizou

10th member: ???

(I'll leave the last one to you guys. Personally, I can't see Jinbei joining. I just can't, and personally, I dont want it to happen. He's an awesome character, but still..)

IMAGINE ALL THOSE TITLES IN THE BATTLEFIELD!! (I was wrong, Bart's got nothing on me)
:score:

Again, I say, This post was just for fun, so no beating me up for it :beat:
What do you all think about these titles for the Strawhats towards the last arc? And about the whole Ninja Raizou thing..? Just a theory. Looks pretty cool to me, don't think Luffy would mind

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why did you edit it from fishman to absolutely not Jimbei? That seems like an odd turn around. About Raizo are you implying he would have gotten Rocinante's fruit by calling him mute? If so he'd probably end up with Law.

BlackJacket

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why did you edit it from fishman to absolutely not Jimbei? That seems like an odd turn around. About Raizo are you implying he would have gotten Rocinante's fruit by calling him mute? If so he'd probably end up with Law.
I was afraid someone might think that about Raizou when i wrote it. No, I was actually just implying that he was a mute who doesnt speak. Kinda like Snake eyes. And I changed the Jinbei thing because it was something I originally kept in mind, and it was bugging me cause I just didn't believe that it would happen, my bad :win:

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If luffy is pirate king shouldn't it be worlds strongest swordsman pirate hunter zoro or replace pirate hunter with whatever

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here are my bounties estimates at EOS.

Luffy: 4.5 billion beris
Zoro: 1 billion 32 beris
Nami: 300 million 66 beris
Usopp: 500 million beris
Sanji: 1 billion 33 beris
Chopper: 400 million beri
Robin: 730 million beri
Franky: 694 million beri
Brook: 483 million beri
Jinbei: 1 billion 38 beri

Titles.

Luffy - Yonkou

Jinbei - 1st Commander
Sanji - 2nd Commander
Zoro - 3rd Commander

Usopp - Deadly Sniper, God Usopp ( this will also stick lol)
Nami - World Navigator & Cat Burglar ( i reckon itll stick )
Chopper - Heavenly doctor
Robin - Demon, Ohara survivor
Brook- Dead Musician
Franky - Iron Pirate

And each will command their own little fleets.Not to mention all the allies they'll have!
Now you are getting me overly excited!!!