Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Endless Love <3

/scene starts with leaves and petals of flowers flying along with wind- yes it's warm n sunny day with little clouds/
Shima is sleeping next to Votune under the shade of tree. Shima places her head on the chest of Votune. She can perfectly hear the regular and calm heart-beat (sfx# duk-duk duk-duk..).
Shima out-speaks(still layin on his heart) ," dear, the rhythm of your heart sounds so pleasant." (with a smile in her lips)
Votune replies calmly,"honey, thats because it's got its lovliest one near to it".
Shima exclaimed and woke up to see Votune face and asks," oh i want to know who is that?"
Votune answers with a kiss on Shima's forehead," thats you honey <3".
*Shima blushes really red* and replies,"you always make me feel special and loved".
Votune picks up the hair of Shima near to her ear and whisperes,"you're the one that keeps me alive everyday and you're the only person that has understood me and my feelings so why not i make you feel special everyday?" and then he plants a deep kiss on her lips..... Shima accept his proposal and moves her lips forward to cover the distance faster.
Votune points at flying bird
and asks Shima,"honey if i go somewhere far like that bird leaving you behind then what'll you do?"
Shima quickly grabs his hand and tells in a weak voice,"I cant even think of living without you, just take me wherever you go. I will rather face the hardships with you rather than living in worthless happiness without you". And kisses votune hands.
*a sweet melodious music plays in the background*
Votune looks in the eyes of Shima for a while and says,"honey, i will not leave you behind ever" to calm down the emotions of Shima...
Then Votune hugs Shima tightly
and think himself-"honey to make our life happy i should leave you but i swear there will be no lady beside you and no time of my life will be dedicated to others than you."
Shima loosens herself off the hug and asks in confusion," did yuh told something!?"
Votune replies with confidense,"nope nothing!"
then Shima proposed to go home together now that the sun is between the hills and all the birds are returning to their homes.Votune nods with acception and holds her hand and returns to their home.....
While they are returning to their home, suddenly an old guy approaches them
and asks," whats the current time?". Votune lift his left hand to look at his watch which shima was still holding. In this course that old man now knows that they are couple.......
Votune answers," mister, its half past 5."
That old man smiles and talks," oh then it must be late for you two... Just be careful. In the course of time your relation may gets distracted but beleive in eachother and follow your heart because this love will take you somewhere very high".
Votune and Shima looks surprised and shocked when they hear these words from an unknown old man whom they dont even know.
They both nods in surprise and then that old man leaves...
They collect their emotions and turn back to call that old man. But all of sudden nobody is there
Shima asks Votune in a panic,"dear what was that old man talking about?"
Votune hold her tightly within his arm and replies,"that man must be crazy, dont worry. Nothing's gonna happen to us."
After that, Shima leans her head on Votune's shoulder and proceed to their home.
LATER THAT NIGHT.......
Votune is laying in his bed with eyes open... His heart is not satisfied...... He is thinking
[monolog],"sooner or later i have to leave this place and search for a better way of living so that i could handle our life in a better way. I totally cant let Shima face hardships and difficulties for me. I dont wanna hurt her feelings that with me she'll only get sadness and troubles "
/later sleepiness covers Votune and takes him to the world of dream/
(In the dream he saw himself in cage and there was dark everywhere, suddely Shima appeared. She was flying away from him.. Shima pleads alot to make her stop but Votune cant even hold her hand.The bar of the cage could not let Votune escape, he hit the rods of cages with his legs and hands but nothing happened...... And slowly Shima vanishes high above in the sky with a painful scream. Votune cries painfully in the dream)
And Suddenly he wakes up and find himself in bed. He thinks to himself with a releif
(exhales a deep breath),"god that was just a dream"... He find something wet around his cheeks.... That was his tears,, he actually wept in reality..
After that he hold his fists tightly and determined to go somewhere to earn so that no-one could snatch her away from him. He finally decided to talk to Shima about this and leave for a better and secure future for both of them

WELL THAT'S ALL OF THE PART 1, PLEASE GIVE YOUR REVIEWS AND SUGGESTIONS.THAT'LL HELP ME ALOT TO WRITE MY NEXT PART

Last edited:

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper">That was sweet! &lt;3<br /> I'm a sucker for romance!</div>