Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are we really sirprised i'm making a topic like this though :lmao:? His Majesty, the lord Yhwach Bach, the solo God has spoken the God of Gods has stood!

Chapter analysis: short and sweet. Renji is an idiot obviously that's hitsuguya's big sister (sarcasm). But they got littke screen time anyway.

Gerard looking kinda nice :Sparks: although he's not doing much mainly because the focus isn't on him anymore. What we do know is that man is incredulously strong right now. And no momo ain't do Jack to that man, he'd get thrashed...hard. What I am interested in is if Urahara is okay, which most likely he is. Also I want to know how colonel Kira is doing with his new KFC restaurant :lmao:. And Aizen, will he continue to be seated in the chair while the true Emperor has already stood :th:.

Overall that's the dessert the juicy part is between God and Jesus I mean Yhwach and Ichigo. So Ichigo being a descendent of Yhwach is obvious as he is part quincy but we also knew Yhwach can turn off the almighty. Which is plot device by kubo to give Ichigo a fighting chance :lmao:. His majesty is merciful god indeed.

While Luke Skywalker continue s to defy his Father Darth Vader....err Ichigo denying Yhwach, it appears some bleach members were right Yhwach will continue taunting Ichigo about his mother also who caught the shade when Yhwach called Ichigo a little "school girl" :th:? Overall it was really exposition but the real fight begins now or should I say Yhwach's one sided massacre of the shinigami. Of course that won't happen because plot and Ichigo will find a way to defeat the dark side...Yhwach :bdpf:

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No props to Inoe for her timley (and apperantly much stronger) Shielding abilities?! Ywach isn't just fighting Jesus but apperantly the Virgin Mary as well er....Ichigo and Inoe.

Stand strong you two. Sh*t's about to get real :scorps:

Bihari

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Emperor is going to spank everyone and out of nowhere legit plot armor (Urahara because he can restructure anything) is going to create plot hole and in the end emperor will sleep for another 1000 years.

TBH, I was wondering what would conversation be like between His Majesty and Gin Ichimaru.