[Discussion] The Dressrosa Arc Boring???

Is the Dressrosa Arc Boring to you?

• Yes, So Boring!!!

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I like it just the way it is...

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • NO!!! Its PERFECT!!!!

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Straw Hat Zoro

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The Dressrosa Arc is the twenty-seventh story arc in the series and while it might turn out to be the most insightful arc giving us answers to questions we have had for years doesn't it feel a little boring to you so far? The story is dragging along and im sure the last 10 to 15 chapters to the arc will be great. But in a mile long arc it feels like where inching along week after week. Dont get me wrong the Don, Admiral, and Law pages where nice but Oda is still keeping Don under wraps until Luffy and him go at it. The coliseum has it moments but uhhh it all seems to be happening in slow mo so you dont get the wtf or awesome feeling we have learned to expect from OP. Even finding out Dons family once was the king of dress and their celestial dragons was like oh we kinda guessed that already. Do you agree or disagree and why or why not...

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I never understood why ppl complain OP is slow, OP usually delivers at least twice the content a manga like Naruto does in 1 chapter (and that might be generous to Naruto, it's usually more than just double the content of Naruto)

Straw Hat Zoro

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I never understood why ppl complain OP is slow, OP usually delivers at least twice the content a manga like Naruto does in 1 chapter (and that might be generous to Naruto, it's usually more than just double the content of Naruto)
While I agree with you on the amount of content OP Arcs usually like you know are all over the place. It all makes sense but takes a lot of time to tell all the different characters stories and all the moving parts to them. And this arc just seems to be slow to me is all.

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think it's very interesting. Maybe since you probably only like action you find it a bit boring. Me, I think it's great, we have a mix of action with story progression and new characters like the ones in the tournament. So far I'm enjoying it alot.

Mephew D Kensei

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's really grt for me coz there's a lot going on n the new charecters r awesome n hillarius the reveals grt, i guess its a matter of from were u opt to view it from to me the pace is just as it is in any other arc, maybe u guys r bummed coz Law's fight was off panel or that he got pummeled but just wait the battles will b many n u'll b singing praise soon. I'm a battle enthusiast myself so i understand why u might b bummed but it's Oda he d's'nt tease, all will b revealed soon. I so loved Skypea arc from getting there, the priests n pompous god, the shandorians it was awesome but hey thats just my opinion.

Straw Hat Zoro

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think it's very interesting. Maybe since you probably only like action you find it a bit boring. Me, I think it's great, we have a mix of action with story progression and new characters like the ones in the tournament. So far I'm enjoying it alot.
I do like action but just as much as story telling. The new characters and dynamics are amazing and while I know its all leading to some heavy hitting action that I will love it the slow progression that is making it seem boring to me. To small of bits every week. I know a lots going on but I feel like where being spoon fed some of it just the pacing I don't like. The only pacing that is goo so far is the coliseum quick but insightful.

dvmaz

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well this arc is drawing parallels to the Alabsta arc. I felt the Alabasta arc started off slow but over time the climax made me enjoy OP more. I think that this arc has the potential to be one of the best arcs in OP so far. I am looking foward to see CP0 in action, some of the big name pirates fight and who gets the Mera Mera fruit.
Today's chapter also hinted more development on the rio poneglyph and the lost century. So Oda is doing well in my opinion, doesn't feel slow at all.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I agree besides the whole Doflamingo thing, IMO it's great how Oda is keeping Doflamingo's abilities/past secretive/mysterious. I'm assuming it's just for build up, Oda always has a reason for what he does and that's something I really love about OP.

Red Swag

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sometimes it's boring, but i think itll be bomb soon enough just bcuz of: doflamingo / fujitora / burgess (possibly bb pirates) / cp0 / doflas trio / zoro will finally show us his true strength / law / mera fruit / mofukas like bartolomeo and chinjao .... all in one arc bro ...