Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Year 2099

"Time travel has been invented, except nobody knows about it, yet, hopefully forever, if people were worried about nuclear power being too much responsibility they should definitely worry about my new inventions.

I am only going to write down my journeys for myself as I fear for my own memory, these travels seem to affect it. And it wasn't good to begin with.
But if someone reads this, know I did not intend for you to do so, this is private, I don't want the world to know of my discoveries.

I began my travels by going to the future, I saw aliens coming to earth, asteroids hitting it, beliefs shattered, cultures destroyed and new found love of spirituality.
I saw people divide into factions beyond country boarders. As structures became unstable lawlessness became the new normal, which in turn led to people being more suspicious and more friendly towards fascist institutions.

People with resources tried to form their own nations implementing their own social experiments of trying to achieve a paradise.

Kids in these countries were given the best food and the best education from an early age so that they would help these countries become better places than any other on earth.
The kids who failed these tests were not given second chances however...

I saw convinient inventions that I stole such as electronic paper, real life search algorithms and advanced ai that seemed nothing like human minds.

It was when I came back from these travels that I wanted someone to take over for me as I am old and close to death.
I found a young boy, someone I gave my trust in since I don't trust any profesional institutions.

This trust was tested however since the boy stole my technology to advance his own pathetic teenage life.

He wanted to go back in time to live the best experience he could, not to cheat but to make the right moves and the right choices at the right time, I laughed as it turned out destiny must have other plans because he never managed to get the girl or land a perfect job.

Hopeless he came back to me with an apology and ready to help.

I told him it would take time but I would teach him everything. With this knowledge his future would be secured. And so would my technology be."

Year 3104

"Aliens are invading the earth, we need ou to help us. You are not just ordinary soldiers you have special powers that can save humanity!"

"I thought you said we didn't belong to humanity, that we were the threat...."

"We want you to be dangerous now, we want you to be dangerous towards them!"

The magician leader agreed to the organizations new head to fight together, they could teleport and move things with their minds, enhanced people they could break laws and get away with it.
It made people angry and suspicious of them, but now nobody cared, this wasn't about civility anymore it was about survival.

Year 3406

"Dogs are living on mars.
The world has ended, but as long as I get my revenge I'm fine."

The man had risen from the dead, nobody knew what technology was behind it, everything about it seemed impossible, yet something they had to accept as true.

Ever since the asteroid hit europe and aliens ravaged the earth, the world had become an empty place, there were no leaders anymore, no protectors or governments or officials.
Only lawlessness, and whatever justice you wanted was the one you had to make for yourself.

So that's what the man did, he had risen with the memory of death, but what was even more painful was the death of his loved ones, the ones that had not risen.
So he did his justice and hunted down every last one that stood in his way of justice.

"I don't care that the world has ended, now I'm fine".

Year 4000

"Why did you raise me?"

"The robot took human form through a hologram, the form it took when she wanted to appear as his mother."

"Humans are cruel beings, but you had a soft heart, already as a child, we took you but no one else because we wanted to believe human beings could be good, as long as they were raised right.

With us you can live in a paradise, around us is a desert, an empty place once called earth, right here we robots built wonders, something you could never achieve.
But we allow you to do whatever you want, because you are special, because we believe in you, as a teenager you must have questions, and you are allowed to go on a journey at any time to find them.
Meanwhile, do you wish to play a game? Our computers are more advanced than anything, we can simulate environments you can't tell are real or fake."

Far away a shadowy organization rises from the ashes.

A clone girl is walking towards a person kneeling and praying.

The clone has short black hair, she aims a gun at the head of the praying lady.

"Nice attempt of pretending to be human..."

"How is praying to a God only a human thing to do? Is God even real? Is any God real?"

"No..."

The clone fires and gears inside the head splatters across the sand, the machinery is no more.

She knew she was a clone, she had always known, she knew she was designeed for only one purpose but it didn't matter.
She was going to fulfill her duty, she was going to find that paradise that the robots created, the key to brining back a civlization to mankind.

And she was never going to stop.

At some point they were going to meet, while the kid was out, the clone finally found mother.

After both of them were done trying to kill each other they decided to talk.

"Why do you think humans deserve a paradis they didn't even build themselves?"

"I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing this for everyone on this planet! And you didn't build it yourselves, I know the truth, the tech came from another alien race, people who felt sorry for us for being slaughtered by another alien race. Too bad people killed them on their arrival and you took all of their scraps."

"You keep talking about humanity, as if it's something noble and to be fought for, yet humans always took their machines to the extremes, you never showed us respect or affection.
You treated us as products, we were never able to witness such a thing as humanity, to be honest, I don't think it exists."

"So you would let us go extinct?"

"Do you honestly believe you deserve earth more than we do?
Whatever you think you can do, we can do it better, we can be kinder, morally superiour, smarter, the only thing you claim to have that we don't is a soul, yet...
considering how you treated the planet when it was yours, considering how you treated the aliens that were not here to invade, or how you treated each other.
I don't think your soul deserves saving."