super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we know in Narutoverse there people who are born with the ability to unlock dojutsu and those who are sealed with Bijuu in their body making them Jinchuuriki, but here is the major difference. Hinata is a dojutsu user, while Naruto is a Jinchuuriki.

Naruto and Hinata had two kids, yet they only inherited Hinata dojutsu while none of them inherited anything of Naruto Bijuus.

Sarada managed to inherit a Dojutsu, because her dad Sasuke is a dojutsu user.

It looks likes dad who are Jinchuuriki gains nothing from genetics.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bijuu does somewhat effect them.

Hence why Naruto was born with whiskers, As was boruto. As kurama's chakra leaked into naruto's body and mixed into his own chakra as was minato's plan when creating the seal, The chakra naruto could potentially pass onto his children could have parts of kurama's chakra in it as well.

The strength of kurama's influence is down to being lucky or not.

ProGun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we know in Narutoverse there people who are born with the ability to unlock dojutsu and those who are sealed with Bijuu in their body making them Jinchuuriki, but here is the major difference. Hinata is a dojutsu user, while Naruto is a Jinchuuriki.

Naruto and Hinata had two kids, yet they only inherited Hinata dojutsu while none of them inherited anything of Naruto Bijuus.

I'll assume you meant "Jinchuuriki contribute nothing to genetics (of the child)."

But they were chosen as Jinchuuriki for a reason. Usually a huge natural chakra reserve themselves (hopefully enough to not be overwhelmed by bijuu), and Naruto surely has that. And is sage potential nature (genetic) or nurture (environmental). I guess we will find that out as well.

Cooh

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The difference is a Jinchuriki is borrowing power from a seperate being while a Dojutsu is in the dna, that's why Dojutsus pass on.

Last edited:

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It was stated to be Kurama jinch you need special (strong chakra). So Boruto probably inherited strong chakra aswell as doujutsu.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll assume you meant "Jinchuuriki contribute nothing to genetics (of the child)."

But they were chosen as Jinchuuriki for a reason. Usually a huge natural chakra reserve themselves (hopefully enough to not be overwhelmed by bijuu), and Naruto surely has that. And is sage potential nature (genetic) or nurture (environmental). I guess we will find that out as well.
That is correct, Naruto benefits from being a Jinchuuriki but his son and daughter didn’t get any benefit of their father being a Jinchuuriki.

Boruto and Himawari benefits from their mum having dojutsu.

I guess we have to wait and see when they both grow up and get stronger.

Star Child

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's too early to say that Boruto didn't receive anything.

It sure does look like he didn't inherit anything (beside the whiskers) but you never know if they will introduce something down the line. I find it hard to imagine that there's no effects from being a jin's offspring