ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Overall, I was really dissapointed with this chapter.

Spoiler Alert!

I was really hyped to see some action. However not everything was positive. We finally see Shinoo changing his mind regarding his teacher and calling him by his alias instead of his precious "teacher". It seems like little by little 9AD is regaining his memory clearly, and attempted to calm down his student. I love how Shinoo's hair as turned into a super saiyans even without entering Black Origin. He overall looks like a complete badass now and I can definitely see him leading a clan now.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Overall, I was really dissapointed with this chapter.

Spoiler Alert!

I was really hyped to see some action. However not everything was positive. We finally see Shinoo changing his mind regarding his teacher and calling him by his alias instead of his precious "teacher". It seems like little by little 9AD is regaining his memory clearly, and attempted to calm down his student. I love how Shinoo's hair as turned into a super saiyans even without entering Black Origin. He overall looks like a complete badass now and I can definitely see him leading a clan now.
Still he looks like a demon king :|
You must be registered for see images
Anyway, you are right it was mostly flashbacks and monologues. The shift in mindset was done well though

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For **** sake i thought he was going to pull out a naruto move, thank god it didn't happened.

He better kick 9AD's ass or i'm rating this manhwa a 1/10.

*Turns 22(last page)*

*Click next*

''Wait that's it?''

*Flips the table*

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Leads to broken dreams. Living in despair is much more appropriate Lol

Seriously though.
In this chapter we have the set up for a demon king with plenty of techniques yet no style vs the 9AD. Things will be interesting next week
I lost hope after today's chapter, and by that I mean in terms of being hype. I was too excited for today's release and it wasn't all that great. I can surely wait patiently for next week's since my "hypeness" has calmed down due to disappointment :p

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For **** sake i thought he was going to pull out a naruto move, thank god it didn't happened.

He better kick 9AD's ass or i'm rating this manhwa a 1/10.

*Turns 22(last page)*

*Click next*

''Wait that's it?''

*Flips the table*
I think the 9AD was trying to help him though. I think Shioon is going to kick 9AD's a##, but 9AD won't be fighting back much.

I lost hope after today's chapter, and by that I mean in terms of being hype. I was too excited for today's release and it wasn't all that great. I can surely wait patiently for next week's since my "hypeness" has calmed down due to disappointment :p
Nice =D Low expectations=increased joy