Sefirosu Masamune

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Theory: What Enton and Black lightning are formed with.

So far in this series we have seen two forms of black chakra. The Black Lighting and Enton [Amaterasu]

This is just a small theory as to what I think they are. I mean its simple really nothing to complicated. But Because there is more info on amaterasu i will use this as an example to also explain the black lightning.

We know that Enton is a keke genkai of the Uchiha Clan. And we know what the original special bloodline ability of the uchiha clan is in its basic form.

You must be registered for see images
Yin is translated as dark release. Yin chakra is the primary chakra used when using genjutsu aswell. We know that uchiha are very advanced users of genjutsu or Yin chakra.

Strong spiritual energy and powerful chakra.
The spiritual energy is of coarse Yin release as you can see on the right side of this scan.

Now we have yamato explaining what kekei genkai techniques are as far as jutsu usage

With that said its obvious the uchiha are adept at using the Yin release. And all Uchiha seem to have a fire affinity.

So naturally we can conclude....

+
=

Yin Chakra + Fire= Enton

So with all that said I believe the black lightning is Yin+Raiton.

Conclusion:

-Enton and Black lightning are the basic fire or lightning combined with yin chakra

-There can be "Dark" forms and [theoritically "Light"] forms of all the basic five elements.

Reactions: Xlad
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats pretty interesting idea. I'm wondering if anybody can learn this technique then and if the lightning is also perpetual in that it never goes away. Do you think that because it is based in yin chakra it can do this, or what else makes it special aside from it being black and probably more powerful?

Sefirosu Masamune

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats pretty interesting idea. I'm wondering if anybody can learn this technique then and if the lightning is also perpetual in that it never goes away. Do you think that because it is based in yin chakra it can do this, or what else makes it special aside from it being black and probably more powerful?
Well i dont think everyone can use it. Combining elements makes it a kekei genkai. but it does make it more powerful in my opinion. but i think anyone who has Yin chakra release and the ability of combining it with their affinity can produce a dark powered element

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Huh, that's possible. If you look again, the scan said that Yin allows one to create shape and form from nothingness. The way Amaterasu works is basically spawning the flames out of nothing. (Yin) So I don't see why this is impossible.

Sefirosu Masamune

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Huh, that's possible. If you look again, the scan said that Yin allows one to create shape and form from nothingness. The way Amaterasu works is basically spawning the flames out of nothing. (Yin) So I don't see why this is impossible.
I believe how its spawned is yin. how it comes from nothing and appears. but it is fire. and kekei genkai is two elements fusing to make one. so Enton HAS to be formed with two elements. since it is fire, and you agree for it to be Yin, naturally what are we to assume?

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe how its spawned is yin. how it comes from nothing and appears. but it is fire. and kekei genkai is two elements fusing to make one. so Enton HAS to be formed with two elements. since it is fire, and you agree for it to be Yin, naturally what are we to assume?
I don't know honestly. Lol But since Enton is considered an elemental KKG, then it is likely that Yin is incorporated into Fire like you stated.

Reactions: Sefirosu Masamune