0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fandom: Naruto AU
Title: The Curse most Call Love
Chapter 3: Name is?

Author's notes: I have nothing to say... :)

A couple days have passed, and the girl has read pages of Naruto. 'I still don't get it... this comic.. or... manga... it's so... strange to think about... someone literally coming out of a book like that? It's so fairytale, fantasy, unreal,' she turned off the phone and rolled on her side. As she was picturing Indora in her mind and what he said about fragments, she was thinking, 'No way he or either of those guys, could come out of a manga or out of any story for that matter... yet he was standing on my ceiling, it's just not possible...' the clock read 1:39 a.m. 'mom came how early from work again, she really wasn't there all that long this time... but if she hadn't I would have been able to get more information out of those strange guys. When I put Indora in the search engine and it was redirect to Indra, his name has two different spellings, I'll never understand Japan.'
Slowly the girl creeped out of her room, and peeked in at her mother who was sound asleep and mumbling. 'She still drools and talks in her sleep, guess that will never change. At least she doesn't call dad's name anymore.'
She turned to walk away and slowly shuts her mother's door, when, "nmmn...Elvis....mmnmm" her mom was barely understandable.
'The king isn't my dad, that is a good sign about mom...' Her mother rolled over and rubbed the bed with her hand, like she was praising a puppy, 'just....I don't want to know what she's dreaming' she thought with a look of shock on her face.
As she rummaged through the fridge, 'I'm so hungry, I think I'll have...' she's holding ingredients to make something tasty, when the refrigerator door closes, Indora is standing behind it. In a startle she jumps, and then she catches the olive jar before it could break, "You should really think before sneaking up on someone like that, you could wake my mom."
"Midnight snacking, again," Indora said. "You need to come with us."
The girl was quiet for a second, "Alright, just let me make a sandwich."
Indora nodded his head to signify she could satisfy her growling stomach. She put together mayonnaise, cheese, ham, roast beef, lettuce, tomatoes, coleslaw and stuck an olive on a toothpick and placed it into the sandwich. "Let's go." Indora said as she took a huge bite out of the sandwich.
The girl looked at Indora, "Did you want a bite?" She was intending to be polite.
Indora stared at the sandwich, "I don't eat coleslaw."
The girl looked puzzled by his statement and kept eating.
Ashura was standing outside with a jar that had a small blue stone within it, in his hand, "Could I have a bite?"
"Yeah, but I put coleslaw in it," Said the girl as she handed over the sandwich to Ashura who took a small bite and gave a glance to her.
"That's good, you know Indora don't like coleslaw," Ashura said, answering the question of why Indora don't eat coleslaw. He takes another bite.
"Don't eat the whole thing on me, I'm starving," the girl turned so quickly to snatch back her sandwich that Ashura almost took a bite of his finger, and he stopped and just looked at the girl, puzzled by her possessive ways when it came down to food.
"Why did you-m" Ashura was asking when Indora interrupted.
"Let's go you two," he commanded.
With her mouth full or food, she swallowed and asked, "Where are we going? And what exactly are...?" She trailed off mid sentence.
"You're chakra fragment needs to be extracted. After I extract it from you, we won't bother you again." Indora stared at the girl he was wanting to see her response, almost like it mattered to him to learn more about this girl.
She didn't reply to what he said, the expression on her face didn't show one of fear, rather one of curiosity in its place. It was as if she wanted to this happen.

All three had walked out into the desert. It wasn't long before all civilization was out of their sight. The moon was lighting the dark sky, and the stars were fairly visible. It wasn’t hard to see, but it was still quite dark out. The sound of coyotes, a faint howling was in the distance.
The girl walked unto of a large rock slowly and she turned to face the brothers. She crossed one arm over her torso and grasped her other arm losely.
A light breeze moved across the land. As Indora turned to face the girl and explain to her the process of removing the fragment, he noticed the moonlight reflecting in her pale green-blue eyes. He didn't take his eyes off of her.
"Indora, I think those are wolves, and my chakra was depleted when we used with that guys kamui, to come here. We should be careful," Ashura was explaining to Indora.
Indora jumped up to the girl and stood next to her, she didn't even flinch from his sudden movements. "Are you ok?"
"Yeah, I'm fine," She continued to stare into the distance, and she then looks at Indora, "I'm fine." She repeats with a slight pleasant smile.
Indora narrowed his eyes and kept his gaze upon her for a moment. His heart was beating inside is chest a little stronger. 'This girl,' he thought. Her head turned downward slightly but her eyes were gazing right back into his own. The smirk on his face made him appear pleased with her.
Not to far from them, wolves began to appear. One in front stopped and looked up. It's fur was as white as a fresh snow that had just fallen, the others that began to emerge where of a multitude of different colors ranging from black to a sandy brown, and grey.
The first wolf began to move, he was picking up speed, faster, faster. His speed had picked up, and his movement was like lightning, jagged as he'd run. The other wolves were running behind him, none were as fast.
Indora placed his hand on his sword and suddenly went towards the wolf.
"Why is he going after the wolves like that?" The girl seemed shocked by his sudden desire to attack these wolves.
"Ashura stay with her," he said to keep her safe from them. 'It's just a wolf this should be easy' his sword was about to make contact with the wolf, but it bit his arm first. 'This one is fast.... to fast' he turned his eyes in his black and red pattern as he lept back. 'So it is, then. The other wolves looked like they could also pose a threat but none of them had chakra. I'll take care of them first'. Indora put his sword back behind his back. He dashed from one wolf to the next, hitting them in the back of the neck, rendering them unconscious. After the last wolf with no chakra was laying on the ground in a unconscious state, he turned to find the last wolf. It had made it's way down toward the girl and Ashura but was only standing there. He walked up to it and it began to growl and snap it's teeth, as Indora made way for the back of its neck, athe wolf appeared behind him and was changing it's size, and was growing larger.
"I thought you said they can't use jutsus," Ashura stated to prove his brother isn't always right.
The girl asked, "Jutsu? I read up on it. It's using the chakra basically to create a supernatural type of occurrence. Like a person creating fire, water... but what is that one?"
Ashura "Heh?" He heard what she had asked, but was confused why she wasn't afraid, and appeared unaffected by the idea she could be dead if the wolves reach her. "Aren't you a little strange, not being scared at a time like this."
The girl looked at Ashura, "You're not afraid either."
"Yeah, but that's different, I have chakra and can easily take these wolves."
"Just tell me what jutsu this is," the girl was more interested in gathering information on jutsu and chakra.
Ashura was still puzzled by her misplaced emotions, 'what's with this skinny girl, anyways?'. He cleared his throat and stated, "I can't be sure, but it looks like the expansion jutsu." The girl's pretty head turned to face Ashura, almost like she was forcing herself to look flirty, somehow it was as if she was expecting to get more information from him that way, but Ashura was oblivious to this, "It's a gekkei genkai, though. I don't think a wolf could use this jutsu."
"A gekkei genkai? You mean a bloodline jutsu that is only possessed in certain families and can't be used by anyone else even those who could copy a jutsu." This girl was interested in the chakra systems, and finding out about it, and everything related to these mystical powers of theirs. She could only aquire so much through reading. She turned to watch Indora with the wolf, which was strange that he had in turn been staring at them the entire time.
"Indora! Keep your eyes on the wolf!" Ashura was pointing out that the wolf was still growing in size.
Indora turned to the wolf. It was twice as tall as Indora at the moment and had gotten larger in muscle mass. The wolf opened it's large mouth and leaned toward Indora, it almost looked like it bit him, but he had vanished and in his place was a huge rock. The wolves giant teeth imprinted the rock, but it then tossed it aside like a dog toy. Indora appeared behind it and weaved hand signs quick, he suddenly had fire coming from his mouth, "Fire style, fireball jutsu!" the wolf jumped to the side as it was burnt on it's tail. The wolf slammed his tail down to put out the flame and then swung his tail at Indora. Indora was hit to the ground but quickly turned to stand. The wolf swung his tail from the side to attempt to throw Indora, but it suddenly stopped. It gave a howl and turned it's head.
The girl had run closer to the giant wolf, and Ashura was following quickly behind her. She was standing, facing the wolf, tossing a stone up and down in her hand. She had then threw another rock at it.
"Skinny Girl! Don't you'll make it mad," Ashura then appeared in front of the girl as the wolf had just started to run towards her. It began to fling it's tail toward them and Ashura made a cross with his fingers, and began to multiply. There were about 10 Ashura's now.
The girl asked, "Are those the real ones, or the ones that aren't really there....?" She trailed off in her question because suddenly Indora wrapped two arms around her and fled from the location to put her back on top of the rock further away from the fight.
"Stay here," Indora directed the girl. He then went back to the wolf. Ashura had two clones on its back, and another had wounded it on it's shoulder in attempt to make it unable to use it's leg.
It began to shrink in size as Indora got closer to it. It was back to normal size. Ashura wiped his sweat from his forehead and glanced at Indora, "I wounded the shoulder. That way he can't escape and we could extract the fragment from him. He'd probably make a good pet, he was just frightened," Ashura said patting the head on the wolf.
Indora picked the wolf up and laid it over his shoulder to carry it. They both walk over to the girl.
"Hey, ya ok?" Ashura asked the girl.
She looked at him, straightened her shirt and pleasantly said, "Yeah I'm fine. The jutsu you used was real clones, I'd take it. Otherwise you couldn't have one on it's back, while the other one hits it's shoulder and injured it."
"Yeah, those are the real thing," Ashura said with a big smile as he placed his hands behind his head. "Skinny girl you are strange."
"How am I strange?" She was puzzled with his accusation and put a hand on her own hip. "You don't even call me by my name."
Ashura stood silent for a moment, "um.... what is your name?"
Indora spoke up first, "Akiko, we'll extract from the wolf first and then you." Indora placed the wolf down and quickly held his hand over it with the white glow. He pulled out the blue chakra from the wolf and placed it in the jar, like before it turned into a blue stone.
Ashura used a little chakra to heal the injured wolf. It jumped up and licked his face, "Now, no more growing big." The wolf stared at them and sat down.
"Now Akiko, lay on your back." Indora instructed. "We need to do this before the other wolves regain consciousness."
Akiko did as Indora instructed her. As she waited for him to take her chakra fragment out of her, she began to feel at peace. Indora waved his hand in front of Akiko as his hand begun to glow white. His eyes spun into his usual pattern; the eye turned red and three black markings appeared in both eyes, tomoe.
With fascination, Akiko stared into his eyes, 'the sharingan. I guess he can see chakra and more with that.'
"Stay still, I'm going to start the extraction," Indora started to lift blue energy from her chest. It was slow to come out.
Akiko watched as he removed her fragment. The feeling was suddenly warm in her chest and then cooling as it emptied from inside of her. So peaceful, the wolf slowly walked over and sat next to Akiko. Soon it was all out of her body.
"Done," Indora said as he placed it in the jar. Again it took form into a blue stone.
The wolf licked Akiko's face as she sat up, "That's it?"
"Now we will take you home." Indora said.

Still late into the night, standing in the backyard of Akiko's house. It was fenced in with a stone fence. A sudden wind blew Akiko's hair as she pat the wolf on his head. She stared into Indora's sharingan eyes. "I guess this is goodbye."
Indora could see clearly that there was no trace of the chakra fragment left within her. "It is. We need to find more chakra fragments and head on our way."
"Heh? What about the wolf?" Ashura asked blankly. The wolf seemed content with humans, but it is not a domesticated animal.
"He'll have to return to the wild," Akiko said, 'there is no way mom would let me keep a wolf.' She thought as the idea of her mom and a wolf under the same roof seemed unlikely. One would have to stay in a tunnel, and it's more than likely Akiko's mother who would be in the tunnel. Her mother had gotten a little bit batty. At one point her mom had tried to fly away on a rug. Luckily enough it was an on and off batty.
Ashura still wanted a place to stay, "Anyway your mom would let us stay with you?"
Indora spoke before Akiko could, "We can't stay. We need to keep moving and looking for fragments. The wolf will return to the wild." Indora said as he turned to the wolf. He looked at Akiko, "Goodbye Akiko." And just like that they vanished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Bottom