0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Fanfic: Naruto AU

Title: The Curse most Call Love
Chapter 2 : Two Brothers and a Scorpion

Author's notes: No one falls in love right in the beginning, the love feelings will start to develop as they get to know each other but otherwise it's Indora x my OC (I still haven't revealed the name).

●░●░●░●░●░●░●░●░●░●░●░●░●░●░●░●░●░●░●░●​
It was getting late into the night, a young man with ravishing brown hair, was standing on a rooftop. The slightest amount of wind that blew, gently tugged at his hair that was held back in a low ponytail, the thickness of his spiky hair made it harder for the slight breeze to move it. He narrowed his sharp and keen eyes at some people wondering the streets. His eyes gave a flicker, "None of them." He said as if he was trying to decipher them.
His long white robe had three black markings across the top, that resemble the number '9', and was wrapped around his chest being held closed by a black sash around his waste. The collar was up to his chin, and his sword was placed upon his back. The sandals he is wearing were good for the terrain and time of year, in the heat of the summer months of a desert area.
The man appears to be in deep concentration. "Did you find anything yet, Ashura?" He spoke to someone who approached him from behind.
"Nothing, once we got here, it became more difficult for me to trace any fragments at all, you said they were in people to but, that skinny girl we saw, is still the first." This one was wearing the same outfit as the other, yet his hair was kept short with two locks wrapped in bandages on both sides of his face, and a white bandana wrapped around his forehead and tied in the back. He wasn't quite as tall as the other one.
"We can't just extract it from her. We need to find a fragment in something other than a person first, and then the girl." He was adamant.
Ashura staring into the night sky suddenly thought of an idea, "We need a place to stay, Indora. I'm kinda getting hungry and miss sleeping in a bed... do you think that girl would....?"
"Ashura, once we extract the fragment in her, we will have to leave and look for more fragments. We need to stay undetected. Don't grow attached to anyone, remember the mission at hand."
Ashura gave a nod of his head.

The sun had risen, the heat of the day was beating down upon the land, it was a dry heat. No houses for miles to be seen. A sudden thud noise and vulture takes flight away from it's meal, a man standing near a cactus suddenly yelled, "INDORA-SAMA! INDORA-SAMAAA!!! I found one, Indora!" Ashura exclaimed pointing towards a scorpion.
Indora's eyes span into the back and red pattern as he came towards Ashura. He turned to the scorpion. The scorpion had a slight blue glow from within it, and this could only be seen by Indora's eyes, and only when he had them activated. "Ashura grab the scorpion."
With sudden suprise, "Heh?! You're always so bossy...." Ashura said as the scorpion began to flee from them "It's running away?!" Ashura said expecting the scorpion to attack rather than retreat.
Indora staring at the situation, started weaving hand signs to create fire then he suddenly stopped, 'No, if I kill it, it will lose it's fragment and it's vitally important to not kill for now'.
"I got it!" Ashura was holding the scorpion, "And it didn't put a scratch on me." Oddly enough it looked like it's stinger was broken.
"Ashura hold it down, I'm going to extract it's chakra..." Indora walked up to it and Ashura held it on its back while it tried to squirm free of his grasp. His eyes would spin into the pattern and his hand began to glow white. Slowly a faint blue color began to emit from the scorpion's chest. The entire blue chakra was discharged from the scorpion, Indora placed the blue fragment into a clear jar. Within the jar it took form and shape of an oval stone in the same sky blue color.
Ashura let go of the scorpion and it wasn't moving anymore. "Is it dead?" Ashura poked at it. It jumped up and ran, it scurried under a rock. "That's a relief, it didn't die. One down, who'd of thought this mission would be so easy? Now we can do the same to the girl."
The wind pick up again and blew a in circle around them and Indora smiled, "Yeah."

Reactions: Tennis Robot