Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hellow Narutobase!
I have another idea to share with all of you, maybe you like it. There is a certain videogame on Steam, called "The Culling", which is a competitive multiplayer game, based on the concept of "battle royale" / "the hunger games". I've seen a lot of gameplay and the game seems to be fun, so I thought about buying it. But there is one problem: I don't like to play multiplayer games with random people that I don't know. The good thing is, since a recent update, it is possible to create private lobbies with up to 16! people. That made me wonder about something.

Here are my questions:
- Are there some people here on NB who already play/played this game?
- Or are some of you at least interested in such a game?

Because, I thought it would be cool to play some "Narutobase Hunger Games". If you are interested, please let me know with a comment in this thread. For those of you who don't know the game yet, I'll add the trailer down below. It costs 14,99€ on Steam right now.

[video=youtube;KnNHBYZGo4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnNHBYZGo4s[/video]

"In a remote island paradise, 16 contestants have 20 minutes to explore, scavenge items, craft weapons, build traps, hunt and kill each other. There has never been a battle royale game this focused, brutal, and adrenaline-filled! Only one will be crowned the winner, do you have the guts to survive?"