The coolest fight.

flamefletcher

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The coolest fight ranking in naruto anime?
Rank the top 5 fights of your choice in order in your opinion. Fighs in the anime as they add a little bit extra than the manga. Also those fights which have not been animated can also be considered.

Mine
1. Lee vs gaara (my pic :) )
2:guy vs madara( badass guy)
3. Pain vs sage naruto ( pain was epic and the music too)
4.itachi vs sasuke (liked to see sasky getting tossed)
5. Killer bee vs sasuke / lee vs kimimaro.

Maybe a top ten would also suffice....

UzumakiWade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Almost every fight, my fav one isn't released yet, the final Naruto vs Sasuke fight.

Watching Naruto beat the crap out of Sasuke in 1080p with volume set to high is gonna be awesome, :cool: .

Reactions: flamefletcher

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara vs. Gai hasn't been animated yet. :|

Almost every fight, my fav one isn't released yet, the final Naruto vs Sasuke fight.
Watching Naruto beat the crap out of Sasuke in 1080p with volume set to high is gonna be awesome, :cool: .

Tell me more about how they haven't been standing on equal ground.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The coolest fight ranking in naruto anime?
Rank the top 5 fights of your choice in order in your opinion. Fighs in the anime as they add a little bit extra than the manga. Also those fights which have not been animated can also be considered.

Mine
1. Lee vs gaara (my pic :) )
2:guy vs madara( badass guy)
3. Pain vs sage naruto ( pain was epic and the music too)
4.itachi vs sasuke (liked to see sasky getting tossed)
5. Killer bee vs sasuke / lee vs kimimaro.

Maybe a top ten would also suffice....
You must be registered for see images

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Kakasho vs Obito [Obito vs Naruto/Kakashi/Gai/B in the manga]

2. Sasuke vs Itachi

3. Naruto vs Pein

4. B vs Sasuke

5. Madara vs SA

HM: Sasuke/Itachi vs Kabuto, Hidan/Kakuzu vs Team Kakashi, Jiraiya vs Pein, VoTE Round 1

flamefletcher

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Kakasho vs Obito [Obito vs Naruto/Kakashi/Gai/B in the manga]

2. Sasuke vs Itachi

3. Naruto vs Pein

4. B vs Sasuke

5. Madara vs SA

HM: Sasuke/Itachi vs Kabuto, Hidan/Kakuzu vs Team Kakashi, Jiraiya vs Pein, VoTE Round 1
Well i never liked fights with obito. He never fought them with his full power. If i was obito i would have used that power a lot more differently and actually beat the crap out of them..

BlueMeteor

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Lee vs gaara
2. Kisame vs killer b
3. Sasuke vs ay
4. Konan vs Obito
5. Itachi vs sasuke (first time when he kicks sasuke into the wall

Last edited:
Reactions: razz143

Huang

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For me it's Rock Lee vs Kimimaru. It's the fight that got me into Naruto in the first place.

followed by; Naruto vs Sasuke at Valley of the end, firs series. And Naruto vs Pain.

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i never liked fights with obito. He never fought them with his full power. If i was obito i would have used that power a lot more differently and actually beat the crap out of them..
The fact that it took four extremely powerful ninja at the time to even lay a scratch on obito was impressive. The fight was constantly interesting because nobody was able to land a hit on him, even throughout the series we've seen speedsters like A fail to hit obito so when they finally managed to do it it became a massive milestone. Not to mention the suspense behind us the readers wanting to see the mask break after years of theorizing who tobi could be.

flamefletcher

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact that it took four extremely powerful ninja at the time to even lay a scratch on obito was impressive. The fight was constantly interesting because nobody was able to land a hit on him, even throughout the series we've seen speedsters like A fail to hit obito so when they finally managed to do it it became a massive milestone. Not to mention the suspense behind us the readers wanting to see the mask break after years of theorizing who tobi could be.
Ok you put it that way i agree

XVIII

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mines is all the fights in the seasick retrival arc. actually had decent fights and no bullshit power ups. Who the heck can forget about Drunk lee