Abon

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ventus Uchiha in sig, and status on profile... Let's finish this battle out shall we and have fun! :D

I wait leaning against the railing of the bridge and looking up at the bright mid-day sky. He's a hasty one, wanting a rematch so soon... Haa, he will be something in the Amegakure some day. If he keeps as determined as he is now. I look down into the baby blue lake under the bridge.... Hmmm I will also be someone, i will be known for being a splendid ninja..! I have obtained what I have wanted the most, and now all there is to do. . . Is to further, my Uchiha Legecy! I then close my eyes, feeling te beams of heat on my face. And await what the furture holds...

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakuya Kuchiki will be the bio I'm using, and for sure about the fun :D This is official btw as it's my first fight with this bio lol

I stand on the opposite end of the bridge barely able to see my opponent as the sun's rays are almost blinding. He's a tough one, I must remember the last time. I can't back down now or ever. He's a lot stronger than I expected...I then walk over to where he's at as he does the same and we meet in the middle. Well old friend, let's continue where we left off shall we? Looking up at the sky I could tell today was a beautiful day for some action. Maybe after we're down, we can have some wine for it's a wonderful day. What do you say old pal? As he nods I smile as he is a good friend indeed. I then bite my thumb perform 5 handseals and slam my left hand down onto the ground causing a cloud of smoke to rise. As the smoke clears, before me is a very large bird the size of 2-3 men. I hop onto it and fly up about 15 meters into the air. Well let's start, ready when you are! I then tell Blaze, Well, new partner, let's try out our new tag team. Hmm, indeed, don't hold me back and I won't to you. Whatever haha, you are one funny bird. You know what to do right? Of course I do. Blaze inhales a deep breath and exhales 3 very large fire balls and shoots it downwards at you. One in your direction, one to your left and one to your right. At the same time the fireball is spewed, I gather wind chakra into my mouth and release at the fire ball in your direction in a form of a whirlwind catching up to the fireball enhancing it making it a lot stronger and a flame whirlwind now.

Summoning Technique: Blaze, The Frigate (Kuchiyose no jutsu: Blaze, The Frigate)
Type: Summoning Animal
Range: N/A
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The user after smearing his small amount of blood over his palm (which they used while signing the contract), perform the Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram hand seals to summon Blaze, the boss of all Frigate birds. Blaze is somewhat larger than the hawk summoned by Sasuke in manga, apparently because of his wide wing span and deep, long forked tail. The user can ride on top of him.
Blaze specializes in fire techniques and can use fire jutsus upto A rank. As similar to all frigate birds, he is essentially aerial, has the largest wingspan to body weight ratio of any bird and he can stay aloft for more than a week.
He can build up and store the fire chakra effectively in his large red gular pouch located in his neck thus he can effectively perform the fire jutsus. While not using any jutsu via his mouth, he can carry small objects, scrolls or a person in his red gular pouch.
As he has a long wing span, he can also defect shurikens and kunais thrown at him by creating small gusts of air using his wings, deflecting them.
Notes:
Can be summoned only by those who've signed the summoning contact and must be taught by me(-Jiraiya-).
Can be summoned only once in a battle.
Can stay for 4 turns once summoned.
Can perform up to A rank fire jutsus and each jutsu counts as the user's jutsu.
The user cannot perform any S rank fire jutsus while Blaze is in play.
Can perform elemental combo with the user.
Can perform physical attack with wings.
Can talk and interact with the User.
Link of summoning contract approval >>Click Here<<
Approval link: >>Click here<<

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Range: Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Abon

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakuya Kuchiki will be the bio I'm using, and for sure about the fun :D This is official btw as it's my first fight with this bio lol

I stand on the opposite end of the bridge barely able to see my opponent as the sun's rays are almost blinding. He's a tough one, I must remember the last time. I can't back down now or ever. He's a lot stronger than I expected...I then walk over to where he's at as he does the same and we meet in the middle. Well old friend, let's continue where we left off shall we? Looking up at the sky I could tell today was a beautiful day for some action. Maybe after we're down, we can have some wine for it's a wonderful day. What do you say old pal? As he nods I smile as he is a good friend indeed. I then bite my thumb perform 5 handseals and slam my left hand down onto the ground causing a cloud of smoke to rise. As the smoke clears, before me is a very large bird the size of 2-3 men. I hop onto it and fly up about 15 meters into the air. Well let's start, ready when you are! I then tell Blaze, Well, new partner, let's try out our new tag team. Hmm, indeed, don't hold me back and I won't to you. Whatever haha, you are one funny bird. You know what to do right? Of course I do. Blaze inhales a deep breath and exhales 3 very large fire balls and shoots it downwards at you. One in your direction, one to your left and one to your right. At the same time the fireball is spewed, I gather wind chakra into my mouth and release at the fire ball in your direction in a form of a whirlwind catching up to the fireball enhancing it making it a lot stronger and a flame whirlwind now.

Summoning Technique: Blaze, The Frigate (Kuchiyose no jutsu: Blaze, The Frigate)
Type: Summoning Animal
Range: N/A
Description: The user after smearing his small amount of blood over his palm (which they used while signing the contract), perform the Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram hand seals to summon Blaze, the boss of all Frigate birds. Blaze is somewhat larger than the hawk summoned by Sasuke in manga, apparently because of his wide wing span and deep, long forked tail. The user can ride on top of him.
Blaze specializes in fire techniques and can use fire jutsus upto A rank. As similar to all frigate birds, he is essentially aerial, has the largest wingspan to body weight ratio of any bird and he can stay aloft for more than a week.
He can build up and store the fire chakra effectively in his large red gular pouch located in his neck thus he can effectively perform the fire jutsus. While not using any jutsu via his mouth, he can carry small objects, scrolls or a person in his red gular pouch.
As he has a long wing span, he can also defect shurikens and kunais thrown at him by creating small gusts of air using his wings, deflecting them.
Notes:
Can be summoned only by those who've signed the summoning contact and must be taught by me(-Jiraiya-).
Can be summoned only once in a battle.
Can stay for 4 turns once summoned.
Can perform up to A rank fire jutsus and each jutsu counts as the user's jutsu.
The user cannot perform any S rank fire jutsus while Blaze is in play.
Can perform elemental combo with the user.
Can perform physical attack with wings.
Can talk and interact with the User.
Link of summoning contract approval >>Click Here<<
Approval link: >>Click here<<

Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Range: Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.
I love when the sun is out, you don't get much of it in Ame... Or any at all but hey... I then hear a muffled at first click clack sound from what sounded like sandels. Disturbing the quietness of the mood, i look over to my right and see a tall figure apporaching, long black hair with three white hair clips.. Wearing a long kimmono, looking quite serious, but i could tell in his voice as he spoke to me.. an inviting yet determined voice ready or combat. I then get off the wall, not saying a word .. Kind of figuring i should say comething arrogant or witty. I then figure half way through my articulation of what to say for the situation, that at this point in time he could make a move at any moment. I then readied myself, Noding to proceed the battle. And without wasting any more time, the man bites his thumb and form a quick set of handseals.. Boar .. Dog .. Bird .. Monkey .. I knew these hanseals all too well. The Frigate Bir- , the man then slams him hand on the ground summoning Blaze; The Frigate Bird of Fire. . So he went and trained with -Jiraiya- too eh. I then see the magnificant firgate bird, burst out of the smoke and fly a good 15 meters into the sky. He's not playing around... at ALL...! To have summoned Blaze... At the start of a fight.. He has to have something up his sleeve.. I looked into the sky and they appeared to be murming something, they have already established a releationship also.. Hmm.. Both them then dawn a serious look and commence the assult. The man looks down upon me and as Blaze inhales and then exhales an 3 organzied shots of fireballs: to my left, my center , and to my right. The man then exhales a wave of wind onto the center fireball (wasnt stated in moce, and the most logical choice for inference) making it bigger, and enlflaming it even the more. Tuh! I then swiftly form a counter making only one handseal (Katon specialty) and concentrate and large o amount of intense fire chakra into my belly then into my throatKaton: Gōka Mekkyaku! expelling a large wall of flames, effectly countering all 3 fireballs with also leaving a weaked version of the wall still heading towards the the pair in the sky burrning them (although not as much as i would because its in a weaked state) And dealing enough damage to Blaze the Frigate Bird, leading him almost to go back to his world do to injuries. I then waste no time, and bite my right thumb and proceeding to swiflty weave the Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram hand seals, i then slam my palm on to the ground Kuchiyose no jutsu! creating a large cloud of smoke and summoning forth Man O' War. I then start focusing my raiton chakra beside me making an exact copy of me, a lightning clone (Clone X) signaling him to jump off the birdge and hide himself in the shadows under the birdge and keep an eye on you. Standby.. the clone then leaps off while being comepletly concealed by the summoning smoke and hiding from the Man and Blaze's sight.I then quickly leap onto his back and ascend like a ballistic missle into the sky 10 meters above you. You summon me again, young Ventus. Looks like you are needing me more than usual.. At the moment.. Yes Man .. I do need your assistance.. Man, then looks over at Blaze.. Another Frigate Bird.. This man is a contract signer too, and too summon Blaze no less.. Ven you know my deal with him don't you?.. Yes, i remeber distictly your.. Diff with Blaze.. I have a plan. You sound different Ven, did you- I laugh in a low tone .. Yes.. Yes I have! Now the party can really start..! I then look down, on Blaze and Man in the white Kimmono.. Whatching there every move..

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Summoning Technique: Man O'War | Magnificent Frigatebird (Kuchiyose no jutsu: Man O'War | Magnificent Frigatebird)
Type: Summoning animal
Range: Short
Description: The user after smearing his small amount of blood over his palm (which they used while signing the contract), perform the Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram hand seals to summon The Man O'War, the head of battalion of all Frigate birds who specialize in wind style attacks.
The Man O'War is somewhat larger than the hawk summoned by Sasuke in manga, apparently because of his wide wing span and deep, long forked tail. The user can ride on top of him.
The Man O'War specializes in wind techniques and can use wind jutsus up to A rank. . He is also silent in flight, which is one of his natural attributes and can effectively perform aerial piracy(stealing/snatching) attacks.
As similar to all frigate birds, he is essentially aerial, able to glide in the wind and can maintain flight without wing flapping using rising air currents, has the largest wingspan to body weight ratio of any bird and he can stay aloft for more than a week.
He can build up and store the wind chakra effectively in his large scarlet colored gular pouch located in his neck and in his wings thus he can effectively perform the wind jutsus. While not using any jutsu via his mouth, he can carry small objects, scrolls or a person in his red gular pouch.
Notes:•Can be summoned only by those who've signed the frigatebirds summoning contact and must be taught by me(-Jiraiya-).
•The Man O'War specializes in wind & can perform wind jutsus without the need of hand seals.
•Can be summoned only once in a battle.
•Can stay for 3 turns once summoned.
•Can perform up to A rank wind jutsus and each jutsu counts as the user's jutsu.
•Can perform elemental combo with the user.
•Can perform physical attack with wings.
•Can talk and interact with the User.
•Link of approval >>Click Here<<

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank

Last edited:

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Well look at this, see Blaze, I told you he's not one to go down. I know he is strong, he signed my contract before you did... Oh yeah, sorry I must be forgetting things... As the weakened flame wall comes towards me, I hold out both of my hands gathering water chakra into my hands creating a sword out of water and slicing through the wall making an opening right past me and my water sword to evaporate. As I can see through it, I notice a quick shadow fly right above me. Looking up I can see you and another Frigate Bird, Man O' War. Looks like it's an even fight now, doesn't it Byakuya- kun? Indeed it does... Let's go! Blaze then flies upwards towards Man O' War and as he flies, I whisper to him a strategy and he nods. I then see you start and fly away, Hmm, you're not getting away that easily I quickly perform 4 handseals and channel my lightning chakra to create a blinding light that blinds you and your bird causing the 2 to plummet down towards land while me and my bied temporarily closes our eyes. Blaze then smiles and releases a super large meteor sized fireball towards the sky at a super fast speed.-

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Note: Doesn't require a water source.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Type: Supplementaty
Range: Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Abon

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Well look at this, see Blaze, I told you he's not one to go down. I know he is strong, he signed my contract before you did... Oh yeah, sorry I must be forgetting things... As the weakened flame wall comes towards me, I hold out both of my hands gathering water chakra into my hands creating a sword out of water and slicing through the wall making an opening right past me and my water sword to evaporate. As I can see through it, I notice a quick shadow fly right above me. Looking up I can see you and another Frigate Bird, Man O' War. Looks like it's an even fight now, doesn't it Byakuya- kun? Indeed it does... Let's go! Blaze then flies upwards towards Man O' War and as he flies, I whisper to him a strategy and he nods. I then see you start and fly away, Hmm, you're not getting away that easily I quickly perform 4 handseals and channel my lightning chakra to create a blinding light that blinds you and your bird causing the 2 to plummet down towards land while me and my bied temporarily closes our eyes. Blaze then smiles and releases a super large meteor sized fireball towards the sky at a super fast speed.-

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Note: Doesn't require a water source.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Type: Supplementaty
Range: Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
.... Ven, they're up to something down there. ... I stand on top of Man's, scoping out the man weave four handseals, The man then begins to glow releasing his chakra all at once. Creating a distracting light, blinding both me and Man from sight of the two. I can't see Ven! Calm yourself, i have everything undercontrol!I say this in the calmest and most stern voice possible to soothe and reassure Man preventing us from falling out of the sky. I smirk, communicating with my clone on the ground by chakra connection, that has been observing our actions. the whole time. Clone X swiftly pops rom under the bridge, as our visions are being obscured by the flashing light and Concentrates his raiton chakra into his hands and quickly fires a strong and fast spear of lighting at the middle of Blaze's right wing piercing it, and causing him to go into a fast tail spin plumetting back towards the bridge (preventing your Blaze Ball Technique from happening). All happening so fast you can't even see where the lightning came from due to your eyes being closed, leading my clone to recead back into a different positon under the bridge as you and Blaze crash on the bridge. Blaze now being unable to fly. Hmm would you look at that.. Like i said, undercotrol.. I can't beleive you doubted me Man. I am almost offended.! Now is not the time for your playing of emotions Ven, that Man will not stay down so easy.. You're right, but Blaze is out of commision, i made sure he won't be up in the air for a while. He'll be forced to go back to his world I look down at the Red Frigate Bird laying down on the bridge, unable to fly.. That startegy the pair made to blind us, could have been dangerous if i hadn't of planned ahead. That won't happen, again. That's for sure..! Man... it's time i show you the true power... Of an Uchiha! I can then feel the chakra rushing through me like a powerful river all diverting into my eyes, turning them from my natural azure color .. to a bright crimson... Sharingan (1 Tomoe)! I then am able to much clearer, looking down on the crash sight being able to see their faint chakra leing on the bridge. So this is the Uchiha's Doujutsu, the Sharingan.. I cannot wait to se what it can do. This is the Uchiha's Legecy, it's can only be shown by the sheer sight of it... We then hover in place, looking down on the Man and his Severly injured Blaze. Come on Guy with hair clips, please don't tell me that's all you've! I mock, him, Shame...

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG

Last edited:

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blaze, what is going on? I can hear a faint buzzing coming our way but I don't know what it is... I don't know either but do not worry I'll move us out of here. Blaze then takes off flying upwards and suddenly Blaze cries out. What's the matter? Hmm, seems like I was hit, but do not worry, it's just a small burn on the edge of my wing. Now able to open my eyes, I quickly notice 2 of you, one on the bird and one below the bridge. So the one down there is a clone huh? Fine, let's play. I quickly expel a mist from my mouth from gathering water chakra into my mouth and heating it up a little. As the mist forms, Blaze quickly sends 3 meteor sized fire balls in different directions. One towards your clone, and 2 towards you cornering you from both sides. At the same time Blaze releases the fire balls, I use my lightning mastery to my advantage and charge a chidori in my left hand and swinging it in an 90 degree arc sending hundreds of lightning needles towards you and Man O' War.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.