The Clocktower

Never

Supreme
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,729
Reaction score
955
*almost falling over and going riteside up again* iight den *backs up a little*

S.Tasuke : -Grabs his shirt preventing him from backing away more and pulls him in so you are inches from my face-

Tasuke : -in mind- Please don't >.<
 

Dprian

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 26, 2012
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
21
*goes wide eyed* please dont
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Kiseki:
*walks into the Parliament building and looks at all of the MP's*
Screw all of you!
*runs out*
 

Never

Supreme
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,729
Reaction score
955
S.Tasuke : hehe to later -goes to lean in-

Tasuke : AAH! -falls backwards and falls off the tower- damnit -falling to death-
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Kiseki:
*watches Tasuke fall*
Screw you too
 

Dprian

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 26, 2012
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
21
*Catches you* dear god be careful
 

Seth 42

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 26, 2012
Messages
4,235
Reaction score
47
*yells from the top of the tower*No Dprian dont he just tries to kill you when you save him trust me I know from experience.
 

Dprian

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 26, 2012
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
21
Thats nice...im not one to let my friend fall to there death. *sets you on the clocktower safely* *sits beside you*
 

Never

Supreme
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,729
Reaction score
955
Tasuke : This guy is going to kill me.
 

Seth 42

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 26, 2012
Messages
4,235
Reaction score
47
*still yelling*
You are aware that wouldnt kill him right
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Kiseki:
*appears behind Dprian*
He actually tried to kill me Dprian and he thought he succeeded
 

Dprian

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 26, 2012
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
21
*sighs* *scythe vanishes* im hungry i havent eaten since yesterday morning
 

Never

Supreme
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,729
Reaction score
955
Tasuke : I want to get rid of him now....I hate it so much

s.Tasuke : -in mind- I love you too Tasuke

Tasuke : -hugs knees and goes all depressed- mmmm
 

evilshade

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
3,661
Reaction score
27
-sits on the edge of the roof and leans toward and falls slowly face first down and falls forever-
 

Seth 42

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 26, 2012
Messages
4,235
Reaction score
47
Oh god I hope my tower dosnt just turn into the place all the depressed people go to jump.
*sees evilshade falling*
Well f**k.
 

Dprian

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 26, 2012
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
21
Tasuke : I want to get rid of him now....I hate it so much

s.Tasuke : -in mind- I love you too Tasuke

Tasuke : -hugs knees and goes all depressed- mmmm

im good with him as long as he not trying to murder ME or trying to make out with ME
 

Never

Supreme
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,729
Reaction score
955
S.Tasuke : -in mind- Well at least he didn't say I can't rape him

Tasuke : -T.T - I don't want to lose it to a guy, please no -looks at dprian, please don't let him rape you-
 

evilshade

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
3,661
Reaction score
27
-sits by tasuke and puts a hand on his shoulder then stars at the sky hands on roof by my sides -
 
Top