SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have come to the conclusion that Madara Uchiha was the mastermind behind the circumstances of Rin's death right down to Obito's apparent "accident"

If my hypothesis is correct that Madara was controlling the Mist Village/Kirigakure during The Second Shinobi World War

Then it is logical to assume that Tobi/Obito merely inherited Kirigakure's control from Madara after the latter died

You must be registered for see images

So prior from Obito's designation as Madara's successor, Madara Uchiha himself was controlling Kirigakure for the longest time, even before he became infirm and got stuck in his cave,

You might ask, if Madara was controlling the Mizukage and Kirigakure during the third Shinobi World War (Obito's era) then how was he able to direct the Mist Ninjas in orchestrating Rin's death?

The answer is Zetsu:

Since the Mizukage was already under Madara's genjutsu long ago, then it's only a matter of relaying his orders to the Mizukage and the Mist Ninjas through his errand boy Zetsu, and since the Zetsus can communicate telepathically, Madara need not to travel outside his cave to orchestrate Rin's demise.

I seriously doubt that Zetsu was not acting under Madara's orders when he told Obito about Kakashi and Rin's predicament, Zetsu did not warn Obito just because he considered the boy as his friend, he warned him because Madara ordered him to:

That is why Madara was so cocksure that Obito would return to him, because he staged the events that transpired:

There was something done to Rin's body:

I highly doubt Rin was a spy from the beginning, more than anything she was an involuntary "sleeper spy" a Manchurian Candidate:

It is my suspicion that the Mist Ninjas (under Madara's orders) modified Rin's body to become a sleeper spy. It could also be some sort of bomb/poison, but I'm leaning towards the former.

And since in Naruto, accidents do not happen, I also suspect that the specific rock that crushed Obito's body when he tried to save Kakashi was caused by Madara (using a jutsu to push the rock, Zetsu pushing it,etc.)

Madara probably anticipated Obito to intervene, causing the rock to fall on him instead of Kakashi.

My suspicion is that Madara had his eyes on Obito even before he got crushed by the rock, probably watching Obito for a long time through Zetsu.

Madara was already setting his sights on Obito to become his successor long before the incident occur.

Now regarding the death of Rin herself, it is my hypothesis that Rin herself asked Kakashi to kill her.

Somewhat Paralleling Haku's request to Naruto to kill him:

I believe Rin found out at a later time that something was done to her body to make her an involuntary spy of the Mist Village, she did not want to continue betraying Konoha unwillingly so she herself asked Kakashi to kill her.

Kakashi stabs her with Chidori

Look at this panel:

The "........." text in the bubble indicates grief and remorse, both his eyes closed at the moment of stabbing her also indicates remorse, Kakashi was fully aware that he killed Rin.

Because Rin herself asked Kakashi to kill her.

That is why she was buried in Konoha, she was not a traitor nor a willing spy, she sacrificed her life so she would not betray Konoha by becoming an involuntary spy of the Mist, she chose death instead of betraying the Leaf.

Madara knew that as a loyal and dutiful Shinobi, Rin would choose death over dishonor.

Obito saw all of this, he killed the Mist Ninjas

He went back to Madara:

And Madara gets Obito's allegiance

(Smirk)

All according to plan.

Last edited:

GwemBaba

<div class="bbWrapper">If you look at Kisame's Shark like appearance, you could infer he was a hidden mist experiment too, so it's possible Rin was the same, and that could be why they wanted her body so much.</div>

Filo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is a great theory I kinda suspected this as well when obito says "madara is a nice guy" it was all just too suspicious for me! I like this theory

Organis Machinas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice one derp. i posted a thread like this a while ago that runs along these exact lines..just not as detailed due to my laziness lol good work, i see this coming to light.

foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:ls:I didn't have to read all of it to know this is a great theoryXD great job ! don't Derp out on me:snick:

its so beautiful.:nosebleed: when there is no manga we get to look at these great theories about the manga.

its so beautiful:flowers im gonna marry theory one day, I just know it.

Bluedevil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But it wasn't mist ninja. It was hidden rock ninja. So are you saying that he had control or influence in the hidden rock village? I mean he did say to the 2nd turshikage that they were under the command of the leaf?

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As much as i hate to say it, this makes a lot of sense

I hate the fact that madara caused rin's death because that now opens up a way for obito to turn good. If that happens i will be mad bro :|

Other than that, good theory/analysis as usual :yeah:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup ......madara was the brains of the operation all along ........but hey at least ....RIn died ...so one good thing happen that day #Thank you lord kakashi :bouncy:

Organis Machinas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
for everyone who is saying it was iwa and not mist.....we all know each village covets the other villages secrets. it's not that much of a stretch to say that madara made her a target for other villages. derp said that her into a spy unknowingly, so iwa sweeps in and takes her as a hostage or a body and reaps her secrets. didnt iwa have a problem with the mist at a point anyway?

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice theory!

But one thing, the ones who kidnapped Rin were Iwa-nin, not from the Mist
Point taken, modified OP :p

for everyone who is saying it was iwa and not mist.....we all know each village covets the other villages secrets. it's not that much of a stretch to say that madara made her a target for other villages. derp said that her into a spy unknowingly, so iwa sweeps in and takes her as a hostage or a body and reaps her secrets. didnt iwa have a problem with the mist at a point anyway?
Yes that is also a very good possibility :)

Last edited:

foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it makes sense that it was rock village after we saw Madara approach Oonoki & Muu with such confidence..
Madara becomes more evil with each new theory god its getting scary:eek:

PTran5

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahaha I suspected that there was something else going on with Rin's death... Poor Rin.

If all of this is true, I wonder what will happen to Obito if he finds out about the truth? He will most likely change side.

Status
Not open for further replies.