Trait Points
0⚔️
Why you being slow today, I immediately knew what he meant lmfao
You dont believe me?
You must be registered for see images

and whats tl:dr
Too long, didn't read :lok::ROFLMAO:
Post automatically merged:

Tl;dr = Too long; didn't read. Michael creates 150k word fanfics and yet he can't read 4 lines..
That was the irony of it and why I said it, I can be funny too you know :lok::ROFLMAO:

Well if he doesn't want to read who cares I posted it for a reason. Thanks for telling me
Everyone's seen Matrix brate :lok::sigar::super:

Reactions: Cresee

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know, I'm getting your influence?
That quote was left over from last time I posted something.

I've discovered that if you type something in a thread, it will remain in that thread specific no matter what you do and it's annoying as fudge.

Let's say I quote your post because I forgot to add it in my previous reply. I quote it, copy it, then remove it and edit my post. Now if I return to the thread, it's popped up again, and even if I keep deleteing it, it keeps coming back until I type in something else so if I don't pay attention it carries over to the next post I'm posting, lmao. As in this case, where I already said that part in my previous post on here.

Reactions: Cresee

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That quote was left over from last time I posted something.

I've discovered that if you type something in a thread, it will remain in that thread specific no matter what you do and it's annoying as fudge.

Let's say I quote your post because I forgot to add it in my previous reply. I quote it, copy it, then remove it and edit my post. Now if I return to the thread, it's popped up again, and even if I keep deleteing it, it keeps coming back until I type in something else so if I don't pay attention it carries over to the next post I'm posting, lmao. As in this case, where I already said that part in my previous post on here.

The ****. That's weird. Happens in PMs too?

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The ****. That's weird. Happens in PMs too?
I think it's related to the draft option. I thought AB just saved the latest of what you had typed where ever, once, but it turns out it saves whatever, where ever and all at once unless you delete them in the delete draft tab I suppose, lol.

So if i write ' hello there' and I delete it and close browser and come back to this specific thread, it's still here, but not if I go to different thread :lok:

Test

This time it disappeared, weird.

Okay it might be two settings, one if you manually save the draft, and two, if it's over a certain length or certain time since you started typing it saves automatically, so removing it manually won't work, lol

Last edited: