Kin
3,418💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
The matrix is a system Neo, that system is our enemy.When ur inside you look around what do you see,business man,teachers,lawyers,carpenters ------- these people are part of that system and that makes them our enemy and all of them are so inerd so hopelessly deppended on the system that they will fight to protect it.Were you listening to me Neo or were you looking at the woman in the red dress? I was..." - Look again
You must be registered for see medias

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why you being slow today, I immediately knew what he meant lmfao

There was a thread closed thingy.
Unless I was having another acid trip again...
No, it was just Michael using the font/format to replicate how mods close a thread..
I can't believe he fell for that, it's been like 10 years since that was a thing people used to do :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

And I surpassed John, he was laid in the dust on my path to total conquest :lok:

The matrix is a system Neo, that system is our enemy.When ur inside you look around what do you see,business man,teachers,lawyers,carpenters ------- these people are part of that system and that makes them our enemy and all of them are so inerd so hopelessly deppended on the system that they will fight to protect it.Were you listening to me Neo or were you looking at the woman in the red dress? I was..." - Look again
You must be registered for see medias
Nice fanfic, but Tl:dr. :sigar::ROFLMAO: