Supreme
Kin
1,032💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good signature.
Why are you sporting a Dead ava with that point of view lol.

It's a format that fitted better back then for sure since it was a horror of the week show basically. Season 4 and 5 are bonkers though.
Oh alright, thankfully it's not just me then.
I thought you were a big fan or something, because you always had too many supernatural ava/sigs. I'm guessing you just liked Dean?
Just because I like a character does not mean I like a show. I watched supernatural mainly for Dean but I found the show to be incredibly boring. So I decided to drop it.
Post automatically merged:

Hello,
So what happened anyone know when the downfall of this site started ?
NB fell when Madara got wrecked by Black Zetsu in the manga. People were mad and many quit the site.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because I like a character does not mean I like a show. I watched supernatural mainly for Dean but I found the show to be incredibly boring. So I decided to drop it.
I did want to discuss it with you after I watched it (since I remember your sigs and all), but I never thought I could since you're inactive. But here we are..
I watched like 3 episodes before quitting it.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,767💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello,
So what happened anyone know when the downfall of this site started ?
Hi. After Naruto ended, I'd say. Weren't you there during 2014?
It died when Minato Sensei joined :lok:...

I kid :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: I'd say 2013 and the plug was pulled off the deathbed in 2015....

......... :heart:
You must be registered for see images

Just because I like a character does not mean I like a show.

I watched supernatural mainly for Dean but I found the show to be incredibly boring. So I decided to drop it.
How can you like a character if you know nothing about said character, lol. It's like sporting a Naruto ava when you only saw the Zabusa arc lol.

Then you dropped the best show of all time, let that be carved on your tombstone for all to see :lok:

I did want to discuss it with you after I watched it (since I remember your sigs and all), but I never thought I could since you're inactive. But here we are..
I watched like 3 episodes before quitting it.
Noob :lok:

I never watched beyond the first 12 episodes. That is why I mostly Google and used the images I liked.
Double-noob :lok::lok:

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I kid :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: I'd say 2013 and the plug was pulled of the deathbed in 2015...
What, why kidding? I like it. If you tell me I'm the reason that people died or.. your family died because of me perhaps, I'm gonna take pleasure in claiming that. I like it when things die because of me.

• Haha
Reactions: Michael92

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi. After Naruto ended, I'd say. Weren't you there during 2014?
True I also thinks the same, Naruto ended, then OPB was introduced, members were moving here and there, I though that was the time V had doubts.

No, I think I stayed till 2013.

NB fell when Madara got wrecked by Black Zetsu in the manga. People were mad and many quit the site.
ha ha right :)

I kid :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: I'd say 2013 and the plug was pulled off the deathbed in 2015....
Ahan so the plug was pulled in 2015.

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, we are already dead and this is purgatory :lok:

I do think I remember you btw, you were Thor before Thor was famous in MCU weren't you lol
Ha Ha, but still you are active here :) thats a good sign.

Well you are 1 year senior than me.

I also cant recall the memory if we have interacted before, On VB profile messages were really helpful to recall the old interactions by just seeing the conversion, we can't do that now right ?
whenever someone changed his nick I used to see the conversion to recognize him/her,

Huh, OPB was introduced much earlier wasn't it..

I just guessed 2014 since you have awards from Oct/Nov 2014.
yes yes OPB was introduced before 2013, not sure the exact year though.
oh then you must be right, actually I was checking my content here I mostly found my battle and training threads of 2013 and before and in my last months I left RP I was just active for the contest lol.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,767💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ha Ha, but still you are active here :) thats a good sign.

Well you are 1 year senior than me.

I also cant recall the memory if we have interacted before, On VB profile messages were really helpful to recall the old interactions by just seeing the conversion, we can't do that now right ?
whenever someone changed his nick I used to see the conversion to recognize him/her.
I'm just miserable irl, there's a difference, lmao.

It all changed when we went AB, new engine.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,767💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I am also surprised why Xenforo over VBulletin
Guess you have to ask V... Wait, he's not been active since 2021 :lok::headdesk::ROFLMAO:

I'm just mad about the deleted VMs. And groups. And profile customizations. And rep system. And the ranks. And.. everything, actually.
True lol.