The Chatroom Corner V.4

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of these days I should bribe @Zise and get a user group with no permissions to use any of the formatted text and put the font abusers in to it.
Could you change the permissions of the standard members to not allow styles then make the standard members an improved tier like the premium members and have the premium simply be a tier further and so on and so forth? But you're a forum admin couldn't you just tell him them specifically to knock it off and put the fear of Avani's wrath deep within their hearts and soul?

u forgot to most important part wich is : WE BECOME UNCONCIOUSS WHEN WE SLEEP!!!!..
Not being conscious isn't the same as the brain turning off, again there are resources you can look up to dispel your ill conceived notions on the subject. Maybe participate in a sleep study, even you will have brain activity while you sleep.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
u forgot to most important part wich is : WE BECOME UNCONCIOUSS WHEN WE SLEEP!!!!..

teh brain needs rest homie...

also if something is shut off it can be turned on again...but if its dead...THEN RIP !!!..
Post automatically merged:

pipole biggest problem is how to stop corona...and anavi biggest problem is how to stop minamoto fontbold..
If I'm not mistaken the brain works harder when we sleep.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could you change the permissions of the standard members to not allow styles then make the standard members an improved tier like the premium members and have the premium simply be a tier further and so on and so forth? But you're a forum admin couldn't you just tell him them specifically to knock it off and put the fear of Avani's wrath deep within their hearts and soul?

Not being conscious isn't the same as the brain turning off, again there are resources you can look up to dispel your ill conceived notions on the subject. Maybe participate in a sleep study, even you will have brain activity while you sleep.
stop whsipering to anavi like a devil...

wit tese haldfassed arguments u brought up...i can asume only 1 ting..ur brain is dead ...

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I'm not mistaken the brain works harder when we sleep.
Works harder in different areas, shuts down in others that sort of thing. You have to understand the audience you're dealing with when giving out information. If you tell somebody who thinks you literally die when you go to sleep and it shuts down they're going to automatically dismiss if you tell them it actually works harder, but if you take their notion and skirt them around it then you're more likely to form a connection with somebody that isn't simply going to dismiss you no matter what. Centers to process our surroundings pretty much shut down while the memory centers convert short term memory to long term as mentioned over all though brain waves slow down and become larger which is in affect less "activity".

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Works harder in different areas, shuts down in others that sort of thing. You have to understand the audience you're dealing with when giving out information. If you tell somebody who thinks you literally die when you go to sleep and it shuts down they're going to automatically dismiss if you tell them it actually works harder, but if you take their notion and skirt them around it then you're more likely to form a connection with somebody that isn't simply going to dismiss you no matter what. Centers to process our surroundings pretty much shut down while the memory centers convert short term memory to long term as mentioned over all though brain waves slow down and become larger which is in affect less "activity".
It's kinda strange how some organs are never shutting down or we die.

Reactions: JoanaTak

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heart stops when you sneeze so that's cool.

wit tese haldfassed arguments u brought up...i can asume only 1 ting..ur brain is dead ...
I'd love to have a battle of wits with you, but it appears that you're unarmed and it wouldn't be sporting of me to engage in such a contest.

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your brain doesn’t stop activity after you die either, for about 15 minutes. Even when your heart stops, that’s the main reason to why doctors can bring people back to life. Also, I’m pretty sure cells continue to circulate because of that since they don’t completely run out of oxygen yet lol. Although the reason why people are dumber or handicap if they wake up (weeks after) after the 5-15 minutes, not before that, is because their brain cells die. Whenever you see movies about god bringing people back to life after they “die,” it’s honestly just their brain not shutting off LMAO. Basically you have a chance of living even after your body shuts down for about fifteen minutes

Last edited:
Reactions: Chikombo

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your brain doesn’t stop activity after you die either, for about 15 minutes. Even when your heart stops, that’s the main reason to why doctors can bring people back to life. Also, I’m pretty sure cells continue to circulate because of that since they don’t completely run out of oxygen yet lol. Although the reason why people are dumber or handicap if they wake up (weeks after) after the 5-15 minutes, not before that, is because their brain cells die. Whenever you see movies about god bringing people back to life after they “die,” it’s honestly just their brain not shutting off LMAO. Basically you have a chance of living even after your body shuts down for about fifteen minutes
Eh it depends on how you die for that one and it's more that the body holds a charge for awhile after you're dead rather than the brain actually actively functioning. You don't really have a chance to live for 15 minutes the window is about 5 minutes after that brain damage is usually too severe to revive somebody at all and even if you do get them up at that 5 minute mark they tend to have severe mental deficiency. If you want a more interesting metric below your bone, tendon and skin can live upto 12 hours after you're dead.

Also you can live 5 minutes without a heart so that's cool even be conscious for some of it, everybody remember to thank the horrible murderous ways of the past and lack of ethics that figured that one out for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoanaTak

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heart stops when you sneeze so that's cool.

I'd love to have a battle of wits with you, but it appears that you're unarmed and it wouldn't be sporting of me to engage in such a contest.
a electrikal activities of heart dont stop during teh sneeeze process..

also go google latest reseaerches about sneezing ..it says :

"..But one thing the brain doesn't do is signal the heart to stop. It keeps beating no matter how hard you sneeze..."

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a electrikal activities of heart dont stop during teh sneeeze process..

also go google latest reseaerches about sneezing ..it says :

"..But one thing the brain doesn't do is signal the heart to stop. It keeps beating no matter how hard you sneeze..."
I suppose I should have been more clear, it skips a beat when you sneeze. Using common sense one would realize I didn't mean you died, but well here you are.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I suppose I should have been more clear, it skips a beat when you sneeze. Using common sense one would realize I didn't mean you died, but well here you are.
go to sleep u r drunk...
Post automatically merged:

Seems Minamoto have death wishes " grabs my Rambo knife and on my way to kill him "
kishi uzunaji...u know i can solo u wit a poem..so pldz..

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias

cs: Varun Grover
Singer: Papon

Hmm Moh Moh Ye…
Of desire
Moh Moh Ke… Dhaage
These strings of desire

Hmm Mmm... Hmm Mmm... (x2)

Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage
These strings of desire
Teri Ungliyon Se Ja Uljhe
Have gone and tangled in Your fingers
Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage
These strings of desire
Koi Toh Toh Na Laage
I can’t find a solution
Kis Tarah Girha Ye Suljhe
How to untangle this knot (problematic situation)

Hai Rom Rom Ik Taara… (x2)
Every cell of mine is like a star
Jo Baadalon Mein Se Guzre…
Which is passing through the Skies

Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage
These strings of desire
Koi Toh Toh Na Laage
I can’t find a solution
To untangle this situation

Tu Hoga Zara Paagal, Tune Mujhko Hai Chuna (x2)
You must be a little crazy as You have chosen me
Kaise Tune Ankahaa, Tune Ankahaa Sab Suna
How did You hear the words I never spoke
Tu Hoga Zara Paagal, Tune Mujhko Hai Chuna
You must be a little crazy as You have chosen me

Tu Din Sa Hai, Main Raat
You are like the day, and I’m like the night
Aana Dono Mill Jaayein Shaamon Ki Tarah…
So let’s meet/unite like an evening

Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage
These strings of desire
Koi Toh Toh Na Laage
I can’t find a solution
To untangle this situation

Ki Aisa Beparwah Mann Pehle Toh Na Tha (x2)
My heart wasn’t careless like this earlier
Chitthiyon Ko Jaise Mil Gaya, Jaise Ek Naya Sa Pata
It seems as if letters have found a new address
Ki Aisa Beparwah Mann Pehle Toh Na Tha
My heart wasn’t careless like this earlier

Khaali Raahein, Hum Aankh Moonde Jaayein
On these empty roads, I keep on closing my eyes
Pahunche Kahin Toh Bewajah…
Let me reach someplace without any reason
(Let me reach some unknown place)

Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage
These strings of desire