Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Am i seeing illusions ........!? not really some error occurred and it made posts in 1st page and this page getting mixed together .
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see medias

I want to know
Who ever told you I was letting go
Of the only joy that I have ever known
Girl, they're lying

Just look around
And all of the people that we used to know
Have just given up, they want to let it go
But we're still trying

So you should know this love we share was never made to die
I'm glad we're on this one way street just you and I just you and I

I'm never gonna say goodbye
'Cause I never want to see you cry
I swore to you my love would remain
And I swear it all over again and I

I'm never gonna treat you bad
'Cause I never want to see you sad
I swore to share your joy and your pain
And I swear it all over again
All over again

Last edited:
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I see there are only like 16 people online. The last time I checked which was like a week ago, there was about 25. So is this how it is now? Not that many active members here anymore? The average number used to be like 200-300 I think. I do see a hell of a lot of guests be browsing the site though.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I see there are only like 16 people online. The last time I checked which was like a week ago, there was about 25. So is this how it is now? Not that many active members here anymore? The average number used to be like 200-300 I think. I do see a hell of a lot of guests be browsing the site though.
It isn't uncommon for forums to see their prime and gradually dwindle down from there. I guess this one has been around since 2009? 11 years seems like a pretty good streak considering the average, which I think is about 3-5.
But hey, sometimes all you need is a handful of people to have a great experience. Just about communicating and all having the same motivation to do something. ✌

As for the bunch of guests, I suspect a lot of them might be bots/spam systems waiting to generate accounts. I've seen a few outbreaks of dozens of random threads being made by some japanese/chinese spammer and I've only been here a couple days. I'm impressed by the staff for keeping on top of it, so props to them. :th-hug:

Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It isn't uncommon for forums to see their prime and gradually dwindle down from there. I guess this one has been around since 2009? 11 years seems like a pretty good streak considering the average, which I think is about 3-5.
But hey, sometimes all you need is a handful of people to have a great experience. Just about communicating and all having the same motivation to do something. ✌

As for the bunch of guests, I suspect a lot of them might be bots/spam systems waiting to generate accounts. I've seen a few outbreaks of dozens of random threads being made by some japanese/chinese spammer and I've only been here a couple days. I'm impressed by the staff for keeping on top of it, so props to them. :th-hug:
I know but it saddens me. I was hoping I was just getting on at the wrong times or something. I went through a lot of late night snacks and soda cans while browsing this site for laughs and other entertainment. So much nostalgia. Long live NB.

I'm glad you guys are able to enjoy yourselves here though.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you didn't went to a country or place where COVID-19 is spreading you will be fine and get well soon MF.
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see medias
Ah it's normal cough for me. My allergy acts up every year at this time, for few years now.

As for coronavirus:

People with normal flu stay home. People with coronvirus plan a world trip, or go on adventure with medics and police on their heels cuz they are just that cool.

Maximum number of patients right now in India are connected with Italy. ( out of 37 foreigners diagnosed positive for coronavius, 16 are Italian tourists ( 6 others of their group put in isolation though no symptoms yet- Italy government refused to take them back till they all are cleared. ) A number of Indians who chose to travel to Italy this Feb have returned positive.

So of course when a newlywed thinks of honeymoon they must go to Italy only. They even visit Greece and France while at it, before returning to Banglore. Husband works for Google , so they knew exactly how to plan the trip, wisely.:rolleyes:

Husband is found positive on return. Wife is put in isolation for observation and is due for testing. So inconvenient and such a intrusive government!

So woman runs away from the hospital. Catches the flight to Delhi and then gets on a Railway train to Agra to her family there. [that's almost 2000 KM distance to give you a perspective] Government medical officials chase after her and trace her parents asking for her- father tells them she is not there and refuses to cooperate.

Medical officers have to get a warrant from the district magistrate and in his and police presence they enter the house, carry 8 more people in there with her to an isolation ward. They still refuse to share her travel details.

We need only a few idiots like this woman and her family to ruin it for everyone. At the end of the day we do not have enough medical supplies or medics to care for this many people.

She was not the first one to pull this stunt. Another family of three returning from Italy, hid their travel history and escaped checking at the airport. Soon they infected their parents too and instead of 3, 5 people ended up in quarantine. Another one when found positive escaped from hospital in Manglore. Even the first official death in India due to coronavirus had done the same. He retuned from Saudi Arab with symptoms. When a private hospital told the family that he probably had coronavirus they insisted his release, ignored local deputy commissioner's and tried to shift him to another city. He died on the way. His virus result came back after his death only to confirm coronavirus.

None of these people have an excuse of being uneducated. These are supposedly educated ones doing this shit. How long government officials can chase idiots like this who are willingly and stubbornly trying to dodge isolation and traveling around with little care for other people whom they can pass the virus on.

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah it's normal cough for me. My allergy acts up every year at this time, for few years now.

As for coronavirus:

People with normal flu stay home. People with coronvirus plan a world trip, or go on adventure with medics and police on their heels cuz they are just that cool.

Maximum number of patients right now in India are connected with Italy. ( out of 37 foreigners diagnosed positive for coronavius, 16 are Italian tourists ( 6 others of their group put in isolation though no symptoms yet- Italy government refused to take them back till they all are cleared. ) A number of Indians who chose to travel to Italy this Feb have returned positive.

So of course when a newlywed thinks of honeymoon they must go to Italy only. They even visit Greece and France while at it, before returning to Banglore. Husband works for Google , so they knew exactly how to plan the trip, wisely.:rolleyes:

Husband is found positive on return. Wife is put in isolation for observation and is due for testing. So inconvenient and such a intrusive government!

So woman runs away from the hospital. Catches the flight to Delhi and then gets on a Railway train to Agra to her family there. [that's almost 2000 KM distance to give you a perspective] Government medical officials chase after her and trace her parents asking for her- father tells them she is not there and refuses to cooperate.

Medical officers have to get a warrant from the district magistrate and in his and police presence they enter the house, carry 8 more people in there with her to an isolation ward. They still refuse to share her travel details.

We need only a few idiots like this woman and her family to ruin it for everyone. At the end of the day we do not have enough medical supplies or medics to care for this many people.

She was not the first one to pull this stunt. Another family of three returning from Italy, hid their travel history and escaped checking at the airport. Soon they infected their parents too and instead of 3, 5 people ended up in quarantine. Another one when found positive escaped from hospital in Manglore. Even the first official death in India due to coronavirus had done the same. He retuned from Saudi Arab with symptoms. When a private hospital told the family that he probably had coronavirus they insisted his release, ignored local deputy commissioner's and tried to shift him to another city. He died on the way. His virus result came back after his death only to confirm coronavirus.

None of these people have an excuse of being uneducated. These are supposedly educated ones doing this shit. How long government officials can chase idiots like this who are willingly and stubbornly trying to dodge isolation and traveling around with little care for other people whom they can pass the virus on.
Oh ! i see .

40 Corona cases here as for now ( most are connected to Italy and few other countries the virus is spreading ) and medical personals and military trying hard to quarantine those people who are possibly been infected ( most of these are ones that came from infected countries and in quarantined facilities and who had contact with the infected that found inside the country ) hopefully it won't peak .

There's so much stupidity like this around if i try to write there will be pages of it but the problem is they gonna screw it up for all making it go out of hand

and Take care be safe .

Reactions: Avani

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Highest: 35
Lowest: 10
Active members: Around 200. This is a guess.

Reactions: adrianachechik