Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is now the year 1930 in New England where weed is legal and woman fight wars

This legislation system...
... It just went backwards in one night.
Post automatically merged:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@chopstickchakra Did you like crisis?
It wasn't bad. The best episode was actually the last one for me though.

Loved the Flash meets Flash moment. Loved the Gleek tease at the end. Loved seeing Marv Wolfman make an appearance(He was the guy asking for Barry and Kara's autograph in case you didn't catch him) Love all the meta missed crossover references from the Legends.
Shocked they still didn't put Diggle in a suit even on a different Earth. Confused why the flash forwards showed Cisco but he never showed up.
Confused by why no one acknowledged all these people aren't actually the ones they loved, Iris isn't the Iris from the last 6 seasons that Iris is dead now and I thought for sure Barry if no one else would have acknowledged that, Jefferson's family isn't the same family really etc.

I know I shouldn't have expected it to be similar but it was soooo different from the crisis event it was weird at times. I thought at the end of one season, 5 maybe, they teased Psycho Pirate and I thought he would have been involved but he never popped up.

The graphics looked pretty good at the start of the last episode but the giant anti-monitor battle looked less impressive.

I definitely want to try and watch them all as a whole story now without a month interruption and see if it feels like it flows any better that way.

How'd you like it?

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Loved the Flash meets Flash moment. Loved the Gleek tease at the end. Loved seeing Marv Wolfman make an appearance(He was the guy asking for Barry and Kara's autograph in case you didn't catch him) Love all the meta missed crossover references from the Legends.
Shocked they still didn't put Diggle in a suit even on a different Earth. Confused why the flash forwards showed Cisco but he never showed up.
Confused by why no one acknowledged all these people aren't actually the ones they loved, Iris isn't the Iris from the last 6 seasons that Iris is dead now and I thought for sure Barry if no one else would have acknowledged that, Jefferson's family isn't the same family really etc.

I know I shouldn't have expected it to be similar but it was soooo different from the crisis event it was weird at times. I thought at the end of one season, 5 maybe, they teased Psycho Pirate and I thought he would have been involved but he never popped up.

The graphics looked pretty good at the start of the last episode but the giant anti-monitor battle looked less impressive.

I definitely want to try and watch them all as a whole story now without a month interruption and see if it feels like it flows any better that way.

How'd you like it?
You better tell.me what you are watching

I read diggle flash and Barry in one post

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

How'd you like it?
I also liked it, some people say the crossovers was just nonsense fan service but that was like 90 percent of the reasons I even liked it xD.

Just seeing all the crossovers was fun, I didn't need them to be integral to the plot, just them showing up was fun they really put togerther like all kinds of DC things even the birds of prey series from like 2000 or whatever.

It was nice seeing the arrow tribute, cus that was like the first show, I also thought the JL table was fun, cus who thought they would go there in tv? lol

There wasn't like a whole lot of plot tbh but just seeing all the fun moments made it worth watching for me.

The made a comment that diggle was green lantern like last year.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also liked it, some people say the crossovers was just nonsense fan service but that was like 90 percent of the reasons I even liked it xD.

Just seeing all the crossovers was fun, I didn't need them to be integral to the plot, just them showing up was fun they really put togerther like all kinds of DC things even the birds of prey series from like 2000 or whatever.

It was nice seeing the arrow tribute, cus that was like the first show, I also thought the JL table was fun, cus who thought they would go there in tv? lol

There wasn't like a whole lot of plot tbh but just seeing all the fun moments made it worth watching for me.

I just found out

The gay guy in season 4 scared me away from Arrow but I now have a reason to watch it again

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The cross over event for the DC shows, Crisis on Infinite Earths.

I can see the fan service complaint but these shows are entirely fan service. It was never vital to a plot Ollie use a boxing glove arrow but he did and it's because people wanted to see it. Where else are we gonna get Superman vs Superman?

I thought it was kind of funny people got upset "Smallville" gave up his powers but anyone who remembers Tom's time on Smallville knows he never wanted to wear the suit so why would he now?

The JL table was pretty awesome.

Ollie being The Spectre wasn't as good as I'd hoped when I saw we were getting a Spectre but he was basically still Ollie.

Arrow was pretty good overall. Season 3 and 4 seemed to dip a bit and some people didn't like him getting a team but I thought it picked back up when the team tightened up(Artemis and Ragman ended up leaving)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chikombo

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The cross over event for the DC shows, Crisis on Infinite Earths.

I can see the fan service complaint but these shows are entirely fan service. It was never vital to a plot Ollie use a boxing glove arrow but he did and it's because people wanted to see it. Where else are we gonna get Superman vs Superman?

I thought it was kind of funny people got upset "Smallville" gave up his powers but anyone who remembers Tom's time on Smallville knows he never wanted to wear the suit so why would he now?

The JL table was pretty awesome.

Ollie being The Spectre wasn't as good as I'd hoped when I saw we were getting a Spectre but he was basically still Ollie.

Arrow was pretty good overall. Season 3 and 4 seemed to dip a bit and some people didn't like him getting a team but I thought it picked back up when the team tightened up(Artemis and Ragman ended up leaving)
If they had shown Tom Welling flying around in his cape that would have probably been more screentime of him as Superman than throughout the entire smallville series.

Reactions: chopstickchakra

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they had shown Tom Welling flying around in his cape that would have probably been more screentime of him as Superman than throughout the entire smallville series.
Definitely. It is a shame he seems so opposed to playing the role because this event reminded me how well he'd have done. Even in his farm clothes he had that Superman presence and seemed more like Superman than Routh or Hoechlin(they're arms and chest just seem a bit too small or something the dimensions don't quite fit)

I'd actually love if they brought Tom back in a new series and expanded on his kid. I've been reading Supersons and it'd be neat to see Jon Kent pop up especially if it got us a tv Damian. I'd even be ok if they tweaked Connor's origin and gave us him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chikombo

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Definitely. It is a shame he seems so opposed to playing the role because this event reminded me how well he'd have done. Even in his farm clothes he had that Superman presence and seemed more like Superman than Routh or Hoechlin(they're arms and chest just seem a bit too small or something the dimensions don't quite fit)

I'd actually love if they brought Tom back in a new series and expanded on his kid. I've been reading Supersons and it'd be neat to see Jon Kent pop up especially if it got us a tv Damian. I'd even be ok if they tweaked Connor's origin and gave us him.
As for Hoechlin, I think they made him more of a sidekick on purpose cus they don't want like a Man of Steel presence to overshadow Benoist.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As for Hoechlin, I think they made him more of a sidekick on purpose cus they don't want like a Man of Steel presence to overshadow Benoist.
Makes sense and they did a good job in that regard because he doesn't have that draw of a Superman to me. So far I think Cavill and Welling fit the look the best. Routh didn't look too far off in his movie but didn't look as good in the event.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone else watcher but not read the books or play the games and is lost af?
Maybe there is a wikiepdia for the series and you can check that to make easy to follow.

Found a Watcher, Korean Drama, Watchers trilogy ( book series) and watcher comics..

May check out all three but only in that order..

Reactions: Uchiha seeker

N o i r

Kin
93💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I AM So JEALOUS That I LOST A GIRL TO A WOMAN

SHE WAS THE HOTTEST GIRL EVER

SHE WAS SO ATTRACTIVE

SHE IS A NURSE

I SPENT TWO THREE MAYBE FOUR YEARS THINKING OF HER

FOUND HER FACEBOOK

FOUND OUT HER GRANDMOTHER LIVES NEXT TO MY SISTER

AND

AND

AND SHE IS A LESBIAN

:score:

@Demon this girl put the biggest spell on me. She died her hair black and purple like my sister. She she played with my head so bad. That that I'm not sure how to comprehend how I feel right now. Her name was so cool. The hottest name in the history of names. It was like her name is as attractive as her face and body. When I first found her Facebook I thought she married a guy and had kids so I gave up for the next ten years, thinking I can have a slight chance if they were to break up. But she's a lesbian with adopted children.
oof. @bold
Bro, I think you're infatuated just find another chick.