Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im grateful for my life, its a beautiful thing, im truly blessed and im grateful the universe provides for me

today has been soo dope, my goodness. day 4 of my vacation in Miami. woke up super late again, was like 1pm, was out pretty late last night. this gay couple from Seattle whose staying in our hotel invited me and my girlfriend Candy Eyes to this party at this art gallery, was chill. quite a few people there recognized me, the gay couple we came with had no idea who i was till people started asking me for photos, that was funny. they were really cool though to hang out with i liked them, down to earth and funny dudes. Candy Eyes really hit it off with them the most at dinner. the party was okay, kind of just standing around talking, there was like a local ambient music duo playing, they were pretty good. it was a good time overall, a lot of coke though, like piles of it. me and Candy Eyes dont do it. but i was surprised how much they had just laying out there like that, reminded me of LA house party in the hills

but i met this cool dude and his wife at the party, he like was telling us how he had this dope yacht and wanted me and Candy Eyes to come out today to a barbecue on said yacht so i could see it. today though after i woke up i worked out in the hotel suite, since Candy Eyes was on a rest day from her workouts, no reason to go to the gym downstairs. after we drove around looking for places to eat for breakfast/lunch, this town looks mad dingy during the day, looks better at night. but we found this cool old school 50s diner. food was kind of basic but we liked the vibe. they also had a old school jukebox that was cool, like with a robot hand that picks up the vinyl and plays it, never seen that. i asked if it was for sale, i was about to buy that and ship it home. but the owner said it had sentimental value from his grandpa so oh well

my agent in LA had called me on the drive back to the to hotel. i had got an offer for this weekend for $175K in NYC on Saturday, we get back Friday so i accepted. also told her if she could find Candy Eyes any type of acting work id pay her extra, she said she would try. Candy Eyes started screaming and crying, hugging and kissing me while i was driving when i got off the phone, shes so dramatic. but im pretty certain i can get her something eventually, her dream is to be an actress, so i got my girl of course. we got back to the hotel, she hugged me and i held her. she looked up at my with her beautiful green eyes and told me that she feels like shes been in a dream since she met me. how shes afraid she’ll wake up one day and she’ll realize it was one all along. that really touched me because ive been so grateful i met this beautiful and smart women, im glad she feels as lucky as i do. we started making out she grabbed my hand and took me to the bed, pushed me down on the bed and started taking her clothes off. she crawled up on me, laid in between my legs and sucked the life out of my joystick, that was like the best head shes ever given me, top 5 in my life, almost K.O.’d me. i picked her up and put those cakes over my face eventually while she gave me top and licked her na-na, of course the cookie crumbled. we went at it for like 45minutes in a bunch of different ways, before i left my kids all on her small perky breasts. that was A++ love making, best we’ve done it and usually its always electric

a little bit after, we were chilling on the balcony talking, when i got a call from yacht man we met at the party, gave us directions and invited us out. we get there his yacht is huge as shit, might as well call that shit a ship but he told me why its a yacht. but there were a bunch of like model type chicks everywhere, dancing to PMW when we got there, no barbecue but Candy Eyes was happy, kissed me and went to go dance. he was telling me how he owns like four big strip clubs in the city and was a big fan of me and if i needed anything in Miami, that he would hook me up, that was dope. i look over and Candy Eyes is like recording live for instagram on the boat, this fine blonde chick with a banging body came up dancing with her and slapping that beautiful upside down heart shaped pillow she got back there in her short booty shorts. after a bit i went over to dance with them with some whiskey shots. i went to the bathroom on the yacht, i come out and Candy Eyes is at the door with that blonde chick and starts kissing me and brings both of us into the bathroom. she pulls her shirt up over her little perky ones, gets on her knees and starts deep throating me. the blonde chick is like on the sink watching and playing with herself, that was super crazy and unexpected. i busted in Candy Eyes’s mouth, then the other chick came over and started making out with Candy Eyes. my mind was blown to say the least. but we all went back out and danced and drank some more, joked around before the party was over. was super fun

gonna kick it with yacht dude tomorrow, glad we hit it off, hes cool as shit, we just left. at this seafood restaurant for dinner now and im typing this on my phone while talking to Candy Eyes. i asked her if she would be down for a threesome after what happened on the boat and she gave me a look that said nah. apparently that girl wanted too and Candy Eyes told her she could watch us since she was pretty but that was it, that shes not sharing me. Candy Eyes is enough, but for a second there i thought she’d go there. but im grateful for the love i have in my life, im grateful people connect to what i do, and im grateful the universe provides for me

xxx031

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
im grateful for my life, its a beautiful thing, im truly blessed and im grateful the universe provides for me

today has been soo dope, my goodness. day 4 of my vacation in Miami. woke up super late again, was like 1pm, was out pretty late last night. this gay couple from Seattle whose staying in our hotel invited me and my girlfriend Candy Eyes to this party at this art gallery, was chill. quite a few people there recognized me, the gay couple we came with had no idea who i was till people started asking me for photos, that was funny. they were really cool though to hang out with i liked them, down to earth and funny dudes. Candy Eyes really hit it off with them the most at dinner. the party was okay, kind of just standing around talking, there was like a local ambient music duo playing, they were pretty good. it was a good time overall, a lot of coke though, like piles of it. me and Candy Eyes dont do it. but i was surprised how much they had just laying out there like that, reminded me of LA house party in the hills

but i met this cool dude and his wife at the party, he like was telling us how he had this dope yacht and wanted me and Candy Eyes to come out today to a barbecue on said yacht so i could see it. today though after i woke up i worked out in the hotel suite, since Candy Eyes was on a rest day from her workouts, no reason to go to the gym downstairs. after we drove around looking for places to eat for breakfast/lunch, this town looks mad dingy during the day, looks better at night. but we found this cool old school 50s diner. food was kind of basic but we liked the vibe. they also had a old school jukebox that was cool, like with a robot hand that picks up the vinyl and plays it, never seen that. i asked if it was for sale, i was about to buy that and ship it home. but the owner said it had sentimental value from his grandpa so oh well

my agent in LA had called me on the drive back to the to hotel. i had got an offer for this weekend for $175K in NYC on Saturday, we get back Friday so i accepted. also told her if she could find Candy Eyes any type of acting work id pay her extra, she said she would try. Candy Eyes started screaming and crying, hugging and kissing me while i was driving when i got off the phone, shes so dramatic. but im pretty certain i can get her something eventually, her dream is to be an actress, so i got my girl of course. we got back to the hotel, she hugged me and i held her. she looked up at my with her beautiful green eyes and told me that she feels like shes been in a dream since she met me. how shes afraid she’ll wake up one day and she’ll realize it was one all along. that really touched me because ive been so grateful i met this beautiful and smart women, im glad she feels as lucky as i do. we started making out she grabbed my hand and took me to the bed, pushed me down on the bed and started taking her clothes off. she crawled up on me, laid in between my legs and sucked the life out of my joystick, that was like the best head shes ever given me, top 5 in my life, almost K.O.’d me. i picked her up and put those cakes over my face eventually while she gave me top and licked her na-na, of course the cookie crumbled. we went at it for like 45minutes in a bunch of different ways, before i left my kids all on her small perky breasts. that was A++ love making, best we’ve done it and usually its always electric

a little bit after, we were chilling on the balcony talking, when i got a call from yacht man we met at the party, gave us directions and invited us out. we get there his yacht is huge as shit, might as well call that shit a ship but he told me why its a yacht. but there were a bunch of like model type chicks everywhere, dancing to PMW when we got there, no barbecue but Candy Eyes was happy, kissed me and went to go dance. he was telling me how he owns like four big strip clubs in the city and was a big fan of me and if i needed anything in Miami, that he would hook me up, that was dope. i look over and Candy Eyes is like recording live for instagram on the boat, this fine blonde chick with a banging body came up dancing with her and slapping that beautiful upside down heart shaped pillow she got back there in her short booty shorts. after a bit i went over to dance with them with some whiskey shots. i went to the bathroom on the yacht, i come out and Candy Eyes is at the door with that blonde chick and starts kissing me and brings both of us into the bathroom. she pulls her shirt up over her little perky ones, gets on her knees and starts deep throating me. the blonde chick is like on the sink watching and playing with herself, that was super crazy and unexpected. i busted in Candy Eyes’s mouth, then the other chick came over and started making out with Candy Eyes. my mind was blown to say the least. but we all went back out and danced and drank some more, joked around before the party was over. was super fun

gonna kick it with yacht dude tomorrow, glad we hit it off, hes cool as shit, we just left. at this seafood restaurant for dinner now and im typing this on my phone while talking to Candy Eyes. i asked her if she would be down for a threesome after what happened on the boat and she gave me a look that said nah. apparently that girl wanted too and Candy Eyes told her she could watch us since she was pretty but that was it, that shes not sharing me. Candy Eyes is enough, but for a second there i thought she’d go there. but im grateful for the love i have in my life, im grateful people connect to what i do, and im grateful the universe provides for me

xxx031
Why people want take picture with you? Are you famous or something? Are you Bill Gates?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@GrapeApe I deleted the bookmarks of valuable information. That last post was the conclusion of a valuable source from an edu or a scientist. It went into so much detail about a woman's body that I now understand everything about physical pleasure in a girl. Remember physically not mentally.
Post automatically merged:

It's lik Girth turns them on more than length, which makes sense to considering more girth feels better than an average thinner you know what

I just realized that I just can't laid and they know my size... Guess I have to do it the old fashioned way

Are you a chick? Cause I don't bang girls over the internet

On the other hand my 2nd hand is missing
yeah i figured as much, thats why i laughed, sounded like some googled shit. also talking about your peter all of the sudden was random asf

but yeah talking about your swipe wont get you laid at our age, women only care a lot if its really small or a fucking loch ness monster. well at least not with the baddies

Why people want take picture with you? Are you famous or something? Are you Bill Gates?
definitely not bill gates :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i figured as much, thats why i laughed, sounded like some googled shit. also talking about your peter all of the sudden was random asf

but yeah talking about your swipe wont get you laid at our age, women only care a lot if its really small or a fucking loch ness monster. well at least not with the baddies

definitely not bill gates :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Random, I was drunk, it could have been a lot worse.

Smoking some wild hemp, not weed, hemp.

Reactions: GrapeApe