kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fat Mike is a q****, he got his a** kicked by my uncle, just another skater story in my life.

Says he has it out for my family, too. Twenty years later he is no where in sight, doubt he would even step back in Massachusetts or even remembers.

Screw Nofx to hell, that bloody psychopath was so guilty for many things my uncle served justice like a Martyr.
Post automatically merged:

@minamoto I see you Lurking. Would you believe this story happened? This guy thinks he cool but he dresses up in lingerie and skateboards at the old skatepark in Westfield. He thinks the fact that he is rich that he can blow off self esteem and act like a punk for the rest of his life. My uncle whipped his bloody a** and got away with it for once.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: minamoto

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im grateful the universe always provides for me. im really blessed in a lot of ways and im grateful for the blessings i have and those headed my way

though i realized i have a lot of anger towards my father. im not going to feel sorry for myself but its there. im grateful i am where i am today, having to learn how to navigate this world and become a man, basically everything he shouldve been there for made me have to develop more independence, which helped me get to where i am. i have so much anger inside of me. i just dont let it control me and try not to act from it, its there though....

thats probably why i gravitated towards Naruto as a teen. this kid with no parents who has this demon inside of him, trying to achieve great recognition from feeling unwanted. everything happes for a reason though and overall im grateful for my life

xxx001

• Haha

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im grateful the universe always provides for me. im really blessed in a lot of ways and im grateful for the blessings i have and those headed my way

though i realized i have a lot of anger towards my father. im not going to feel sorry for myself but its there. im grateful i am where i am today, having to learn how to navigate this world and become a man, basically everything he shouldve been there for made me have to develop more independence, which helped me get to where i am. i have so much anger inside of me. i just dont let it control me and try not to act from it, its there though....

thats probably why i gravitated towards Naruto as a teen. this kid with no parents who has this demon inside of him, trying to achieve great recognition from feeling unwanted. everythig happes for a reason though and overall im gratefum for my life

xxx001
Naruto provided me relief to fight a depression bigger than a depression

Such hard times for me

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto provided me relief to fight a depression bigger than a depression

Such hard times for me
yeah its easy for me to talk shit about Kishi for how it ended. but that dude really put out something that a lot of us can connect too and has helped a lot of people im sure. thats the beautiful thing about different art forms. because this world can leave us so lost, dazed and confused. its a beautiful thing

but the hard times make us stronger right? im kind of grateful for them but also kind of resentful

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah its easy for me to talk shit about Kishi for how it ended. but that dude really put out something that a lot of us can connect too and has helped a lot of people im sure. thats the beautiful thing about different art forms. because this world can leave us so lost, dazed and confused. its a beautiful thing

but the hard times make us stronger right? im kind of grateful for them but also kind of resentful
You know what Naruto gave me. A fantasy to work with which increased my memory span and Coordination, at the expense of my reflexes.

In the long run I can increase my reflexes from playing video games, listening to music, and being an introvert.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know what Naruto gave me. A fantasy to work with which increased my memory span and Coordination, at the expense of my reflexes.

In the long run I can increase my reflexes from playing video games, listening to music, and being an introvert.
i dont know about listening to music and being an introvert making your reflexes stronger. :LOL::LOL::LOL: video games definitely help hand eye coordination though. but you play Call of Duty, that game is basically who has the quickest reflexes online

i have a ps4 and a nintendo switch but they kind of just sit there. idk, there hasnt been any games i can really get into lately. though Last of Us 2 looks dope, ill probably dig that

• Wow

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Last of us was nice but i still like uncharted better.
Uncharted is straight, im more into darker stuff though and the horror element of LoU is dope. its also slightly more believeable, Uncharted can be a bit dramatic

also the enemies would annoy me in Uncharted, like who sends this many goons after one dude? nobody has that much money to be sending wave after wave of bodies at that man :LOL::LOL::LOL:

the graphics are fresh though

• Wow