The Chatroom Corner V.4

Michelle

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jul 3, 2008
Messages
12,445
Reaction score
3,767
Last edited:

Michael92

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
13,234
Reaction score
3,078
DARTH NOODLES. :klaus:


@Michelle .. I played pokémon Go outside . And my jacket is not warm enough .I hate winter jackets..... T. T


Same here... Whenever I want to play it's dark and cold and all I feel like is-...

You must be registered for see medias
 

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,842
Reaction score
1,928
You must be registered for see medias
 

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,842
Reaction score
1,928
Skormy-boy... Okey let's go there.'

You must be registered for see images
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,990
Reaction score
1,832
You must be registered for see images
 
Top