Elite
Kin
1,028💸
Kumi
581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You. Continue to write. I was kind of was hoping you'd have posted more of your meager stories by now when I checked in your writer's thread. Has creativity run out? I hope not so soon
That's a date then :sigar::sigar::hooray:

She should :cool::lok:
Nah… the creativity still and I'm still writing, but the motivation to post have gone…:lok:
Will be posting one for Christmas tho

Reactions: Michael92

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Always a
Nah… the creativity still and I'm still writing, but the motivation to post have gone…:lok:
Will be posting one for Christmas tho
Is it? Well, if you need someone to review your work, I can always lend you some unprofessional advice. Not a writer per say, but I definitely have the acumen for good writing. Christmas is like 3 days from now, will you really have something by then?

AI380

Elite
Kin
1,028💸
Kumi
581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is it? Well, if you need someone to review your work, I can always lend you some unprofessional advice. Not a writer per say, but I definitely have the acumen for good writing. Christmas is like 3 days from now, will you really have something by then?
Yes, I still continue writing a lot although I didn't post it here, it will not be a problem for me to post something for Christmas.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, I still continue writing a lot although I didn't post it here, it will not be a problem for me to post something for Christmas.
Can you clue me on what you're going to or are writing about? If it's going to be Christmasy, I would love if it didn't have father Christmas in it. I've read too much Christmas stories with that bearded guy in it and calling people hoes