Kin
1,858💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do now huh? :nono::nosh:

Yes?... Oh, dang it again :LOL::ROFLMAO:

@Rohan - You think I should add more avatars or is 9 enough brate? :sigar: Like you I got a 100 lying around, lmao
Is it Master Sword or Narutobase member or Michael talking to me, or all at once?
I wonder

Your avy looks too stretched, the images in that gif are not proportioned appropriately

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it Master Sword or Narutobase member or Michael talking to me, or all at once?
I wonder

Your avy looks too stretched, the images in that gif are not proportioned appropriately
I don't really differentiate them too much, but I like to think one is cocky, one is humble, one is insane, one is funny and the last one a mix, lol. But lately I've been using them all on my real account so I'm not even sure who I am anymore :lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

None of them are upsized though, that is gfx mistake number uno, lol. They are all big images scaled down. Might be the rotating factor but I only added the 9 pics together in a create your own gif page I randomly found on google and all of them were premade to that size. Something feels off for sure, might just be me not being used to the rotating effect, haha. Some are quite old though, just picked out the 9 ones I've used throughout the NB years really.

Don't know about proportion to eachother, they aren't exactly lined up to be on the same level if that's what you mean. Picked them in random order. If anything, the Naruto one I believe is from 2010 and the only one I didn't resize down myself so might be it? xD Don't really use it anymore, lol

Reactions: Konno

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,858💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really differentiate them too much, but I like to think one is cocky, one is humble, one is insane, one is funny and the last one a mix, lol. But lately I've been using them all on my real account so I'm not even sure who I am anymore :lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

None of them are upsized though, that is gfx mistake number uno, lol. They are all big images scaled down. Might be the rotating factor but I only added the 9 pics together in a create your own gif page I randomly found on google and all of them were premade to that size. Something feels off for sure, might just be me not being used to the rotating effect, haha. Some are quite old though, just picked out the 9 ones I've used throughout the NB years really.

Don't know about proportion to eachother, they aren't exactly lined up to be on the same level if that's what you mean. Picked them in random order. If anything, the Naruto one I believe is from 2010 and the only one I didn't resize down myself so might be it? xD Don't really use it anymore, lol
You have a personality disorder? If you keep all those accounts and like using them, that must be true. or you probably only use them for fun purposes.

For avatars, if you use Photoshop you can hold the Shift button when minimizing the images, or simply resize them and adjust so they all work properly together.

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have a personality disorder? If you keep all those accounts and like using them, that must be true. or you probably only use them for fun purposes.

For avatars, if you use Photoshop you can hold the Shift button when minimizing the images, or simply resize them and adjust so they all work properly together.
Lmao, is that a serious question? Oh boy :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Of course not silly! I'm referring to my NB/AB persona, that's all, lol. Not sure if I've changed a bit because of the act or if I'm just less serious than I was before (I blame Rohan and Shanks for that if any! x'O). NB dying did something to me and I'm not sure what yet, hmmm... :snickering:

I'm no GFXer though so never bothered downloading photoshop :LOL::ROFLMAO:Just used Paint's resize and crop features. Not planning on using the gif longterm though, too many images :sigar:

Reactions: Rohan and Konno

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do now huh? :nono::nosh:

Yes?... Oh, dang it again :LOL::ROFLMAO:

@Rohan - You think I should add more avatars or is 9 enough brate? :sigar: Like you I got a 100 lying around, lmao
9 is a good number.
Post automatically merged:

But appearently, you're still using 150x200 so why not up it a bit? :sigar:
I like this avatar. So for now I will use it.

Reactions: Michael92