Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know. I'm on Episode 3 or sth but it's been stale so far. Are they just gonna go on random cases like this each episode or does it actually evolve into a larger progression of a single case?
Episode 2 with the Wendigo is sooo good though, still one of the best in the entire series, think I've seen it like 5 times.

It does, it becomes bigger and bigger and you lose the horror focus a bit. Season 5 is the highlight probably but season 1 is what defines the entire show and they never go back to that vibe even though they tried.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Episode 2 with the Wendigo is sooo good though, still one of the best in the entire series, think I've seen it like 5 times.

It does, it becomes bigger and bigger and you lose the horror focus a bit. Season 5 is the highlight probably but season 1 is what defines the entire show and they never go back to that vibe even though they tried.
Lmao what's so special about it? They're just chasing a creature into the woods and kill it afterwards. Genuinely curious.

Ah okay I might continue then. Because I'd dropped it already. I'll watch in 2x just so I don't get bored.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Clearly we're scared of different things then.
That's also why no movies are scary anymore since they are all ghosts and jumpscare. Give me that horrendeous creature wildly chasing after you and screaming any days of the week, like in Dead space lol.
Post automatically merged:

That's also why no movies are scary anymore since they are all ghosts and jumpscare. Give me that horrendeous creature wildly chasing after you and screaming any days of the week, like in Dead space lol.
I remember that episode of MacGyver with the bigfoot, god dammit I was so scared of that thing lol

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything I feel lol, everything from the Conjuring universe at least.
And Insidious. Insidious 1 was probably the last scary movie I saw and that's like 10 years ago lol
Post automatically merged:

I meant the very last horror movie you watched lol
Point still stand lol, Conjuring 3 I think was the last film there

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no them, lol, and Insideous 1 was 10 years ago or something. And it had like a creature chasing after people.

I recall the Grudge 1 and 2 being scary as shit though, but that's like 20 years ago lol.
Oh I've watched the Grudge! Not sure which part but yeah it did scare me. I think I slept with my parents after that one.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh I've watched the Grudge! Not sure which part but yeah it did scare me. I think I slept with my parents after that one.
It has the 'creature chasing' effect. No jumpscare of ghosts immediately disappearing lol. That's the only thing that can be scary but people don't make film like that no more. I think The Nun and It Follows were close but not close enough, maybe Lights out.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has the 'creature chasing' effect. No jumpscare of ghosts immediately disappearing lol. That's the only thing that can be scary but people don't make film like that no more. I think The Nun and It Follows were close but not close enough, maybe Lights out.
So.. if the current ones aren't scary, then why do they make it..

I've heard about the Nun and I'm pretty sure I'll be creeped out by it. Nuns are creepy.