Regular
Kin
3,452💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're at a football stadium arguing about boxing, it's not Aragorn from Lotr, it's Aragon from The Master Timeline Legendarium, more specifically the Recollection of the Past series. Two seperate characters. I'm not repeating myself again xD
Oh ok xD i thought its Aragorn from Lotr.
-

ITS TELLING ME ALL THIS THINGS THAT U WOULD PROBABLY HIDE! ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS I JUST CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU!
You must be registered for see medias

• Haha
Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh ok xD i thought its Aragorn from Lotr.
-

ITS TELLING ME ALL THIS THINGS THAT U WOULD PROBABLY HIDE! ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS I JUST CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU!
I already told you that it wasn't twice before, that's why I asked you to pass the weed since you weren't reading my reply properly :lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::sigar: Now go read my 600k words plus story and get back to me in half a year xD :lok:

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,452💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I already told you that it wasn't twice before, that's why I asked you to pass the weed since you weren't reading my reply properly :lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::sigar: Now go read my 600k words plus story and get back to me in half a year xD :lok:
say something
-
Im sorry i couldnt save you Lex"