kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only sad things happen to you, doesn't it?
Not really, it's just these recent events that make it look that way. My hardship is over. Life goes uphill from now on.

My cousin on the other hand, it will take years to recover. I just have to be there for him on holidays. We lost touch with each other after highschool, so he hangs out with other family.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not really, it's just these recent events that make it look that way. My hardship is over. Life goes uphill from now on.

My cousin on the other hand, it will take years to recover. I just have to be there for him on holidays. We lost touch with each other after highschool, so he hangs out with other family.
You miss your Cousin?
Post automatically merged:

Your funeral U___U
I have a little turning 21 to do before drinking!

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thought that someone can be overweight at 185 lbs really makes no sense for some reason. Like how inactive was a person in his youth to have fat at that weight. 190 lbs is when my stomach starts to show, and it is really not that much either.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I mean you said
Not so much as I should have I'm 29 and rather hang out with someone I didn't live with my entire life

A girlfriend would be perfect right now as I recovered from a lot of therapy. Someone I can trust with anything. Yeah that would be nice, it's been so long.

Last edited:

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not so much as I should have I'm 29 and rather hang out with someone I didn't live with my entire life

A girlfriend would be perfect right now as I recovered from a lot of therapy. Someone I can trust with anything. Yeah that would be nice, it's been so long.

Hope you get a girlfriend