Elite
Kin
100💸
Kumi
4,302💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep ! you will need to learn 50 odd letters , pronunciations, how words combine etc learning that need lot of effort though speaking can be learned easily .
now i think about it hmm....... i never look at it that way seeing it always i think you're correct there(y)
Well, learning all that much sounds hard for me, but learning a new language is always fun regardless. ^^

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I understand, there's no need to say anything in times like these...
It feels like caught off guard and getting hit hard back of the head and stunned. if that's the situation of me who known war for 20 years of my life and normally behaves calm think about those normal people who soaked in peace for years.......

btw can't check the forum as guests......wonder if it's only me or everyone can't do that !?

Last edited:

Sugiyama

Elite
Kin
100💸
Kumi
4,302💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm good!
Doesn't seem like there has been that much of activity here, sadly.:(
Yeah there are fewer members who come here nowadays...

It feels like caught off guard and getting hit hard back of the head and stunned. if that's the situation of me who known war for 20 years of my life and normally behaves calm think about those normal people who soaked in peace for years.......

btw can't check the forum as guests......wonder if it's only me or everyone can't do that !?
What happened was really hideous....may all the victims rest in peace.
Seems you had a hard life, didn't you?