Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Be wary, autosuggestion is a bitch. I'm gaining weight when I'm just dreaming about certain food. :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:
I believe this with my whole heart.

My best friend is one of these super annoying people that never gains weight. Never trained in her life, eats exclusively fast food and fattening stuff, has never dieted in her life and still... thin as a stick.

I swear, if I didn't love her to pieces i would struggle her.

Reactions: Waindo

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe this with my whole heart.

My best friend is one of these super annoying people that never gains weight. Never trained in her life, eats exclusively fast food and fattening stuff, has never dieted in her life and still... thin as a stick.

I swear, if I didn't love her to pieces i would struggle her.
Metabolism is a bitch, I eat a slice of bread and gain 1kg, while my ex could eat like a flock of chickens, half a boar and a tray of pancakes while actually losing weight lmao.
Post automatically merged:

But i guess you could say ”pear juice” now that you mention it *___*

Moonshine pear juice!!
Viljamovka.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Metabolism doesnt save you from the other bad things of just eating fast food tho. Knew a guy who never got fat but ended up with a stroke in his 20s anyway.
My friend died this summer from a heart failure at 38 y old... Was also eating junk but he wasn't fat at all, he was quite fit actually.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We never know when our time will come anyway, but yeah trying to stay fit and eating healthy is definitely the way to go.
Too bad though that all yummy stuff are bad for the health and training is boring.

Condolences about your friend Waindo.

Reactions: Lady Coffee

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Training is fun when you have someone to train with. Inspiring eachother is amazing motivation!

Did i mention broccoli?!

Oh well imma leave the chat now, have a jacuzzi to hop in. Which makes sense on the only day its actually a bit warm here finally :|

Ninjaibis

Kin
256💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My mom was diagnosed by the doctor with being pre-diabetic. Ever since her diagnoses she cut any carbs, sugars and been very strict on her diet. Not only did she notice a change in weight 49 days in she´s a belt loop down than what she used to be. But she noticed when she eat´s healthier her body feels great and she is not sleepy or feels like she needs a nap. But when she'eats crap or over does the foods, her body feels great and she is able to function.
But she still is trying to loose weight she´s over 225+, (I had her permission)
But just because you change your diet does not have any affect on metabolism......
But my mom´s not necessarily obese, it´s natural for metabolism to slow when you get older, whether you are active or not

Reactions: Kishi Uzumaki

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll say this night is so beautiful
and write poems and songs to that Moon and the stars............
and make up my mind
because you're not on my side anymore my love .

My mom was diagnosed by the doctor with being pre-diabetic. Ever since her diagnoses she cut any carbs, sugars and been very strict on her diet. Not only did she notice a change in weight 49 days in she´s a belt loop down than what she used to be. But she noticed when she eat´s healthier her body feels great and she is not sleepy or feels like she needs a nap. But when she'eats crap or over does the foods, her body feels great and she is able to function.
But she still is trying to loose weight she´s over 225+, (I had her permission)
But just because you change your diet does not have any affect on metabolism......
But my mom´s not necessarily obese, it´s natural for metabolism to slow when you get older, whether you are active or not
My mom had diabetes for 15 years ( she past away 1 and half years ago ) whatever she did she couldn't lose her weight in those years........

Last edited:

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone loves GOT, if you guys
We never know when our time will come anyway, but yeah trying to stay fit and eating healthy is definitely the way to go.
Too bad though that all yummy stuff are bad for the health and training is boring.

Condolences about your friend Waindo.
I feel so bad because my husband and my family runs fast food center.

Its so complicated to answer when people jokingly ask us we are responsible in making people fat.
Post automatically merged:

My friend died this summer from a heart failure at 38 y old... Was also eating junk but he wasn't fat at all, he was quite fit actually.
Condolence to your family . :(